IGNORED

Why Is There Many Religious and Only One KJV Or Bible?

Bro.Tan

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, SwordMaster said:

Most uneducated people disagree too. Yes, many parts of the Bible does interpret itself, but 90% of it does not, and that is why (again) we have so many different denominations and loads of false doctrines floating around the church landscape.

Then too, there are those with itchy hears who only believe what they choose to. 

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

— 2 Timothy 4:3-4 KJV

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

1 hour ago, Ozarkbound said:

Then too, there are those with itchy hears who only believe what they choose to. 

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

— 2 Timothy 4:3-4 KJV

Quite true, and there are also liars out there, false teachers and false pastors, who teach according to their deceit...

1 Timothy 4:1-2  Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared...

2 Timothy 3:13  while evil people and impostors will go on from bad to worse, being deceived and deceiving those who listen to them.

Blessings!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 11/12/2020 at 1:03 PM, Ozarkbound said:

I think a problem that many have is knowing exactly what the commandments are. In the Old Testament there are many more commandments than the 10 we most recognize. Are we to follow the OT commandments to stone adulterers? If so, we should get off the backs of Muslims.

Of course we are not to stone adulterers, so where does that leave the rest of the OT commandments. I think Christ answered this for us. Too often men attempt to impose their own wants onto what scripture actually says. This complicates things, when the truth is that Christs words make it very clear.

• One of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all? And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
  • Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

The only laws that's was nail to the cross are the laws that required the priesthood ordinance. Paul says in Galatians 5: Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Other statues and Judgement are still on the table. 1 John 3:4, Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression (breaking) of the law.

I agree when Jesus stated that the 2 commandments where the 2 great commandments however the following verses will show that these commandments were not new and that the Jews and Jesus was speaking to were aware of them. These were the same ones issued to Israel by Moses.
Deuteronomy (6:5) And thy shall love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Leviticus (19:18) Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.

Now that it has been established that man was commanded to love one needs to examine the scriptures to get an understanding of the love required in these great commandments. In the following verses Moses is telling the Israelites that God chose them strictly out of His love for them.
Deuteronomy (7:7) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:
(8) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
(9) Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

Note in verse (9) Moses states a condition that God requires in order for Him to keep covenant and have mercy. And that is an individual must love God and keep His commandments. The scriptures will show that there is only one way to love God and that is by keeping His commandments.

Note that Jesus states in the following verse that in order to love Him one has to keep His commandments.
John (14:15) If ye love me, keep my commandments.

On 11/12/2020 at 1:37 PM, SwordMaster said:

Most uneducated people disagree too. Yes, many parts of the Bible does interpret itself, but 90% of it does not, and that is why (again) we have so many different denominations and loads of false doctrines floating around the church landscape.

I believe I can change that percentage around concerning the word of God, actually I can preach the second coming of Jesus in the old Testament, through most of the prophets and turn that percentage around just on that one topic. 

5 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

I believe I can change that percentage around concerning the word of God, actually I can preach the second coming of Jesus in the old Testament, through most of the prophets and turn that percentage around just on that one topic. 

I'm thinking not...but you are welcomed to try!!!

Blessings.

6 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

The only laws that's was nail to the cross are the laws that required the priesthood ordinance. Paul says in Galatians 5: Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Other statues and Judgement are still on the table. 1 John 3:4, Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression (breaking) of the law.

I agree when Jesus stated that the 2 commandments where the 2 great commandments however the following verses will show that these commandments were not new and that the Jews and Jesus was speaking to were aware of them. These were the same ones issued to Israel by Moses.
Deuteronomy (6:5) And thy shall love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Leviticus (19:18) Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.

Now that it has been established that man was commanded to love one needs to examine the scriptures to get an understanding of the love required in these great commandments. In the following verses Moses is telling the Israelites that God chose them strictly out of His love for them.
Deuteronomy (7:7) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:
(8) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.
(9) Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

Note in verse (9) Moses states a condition that God requires in order for Him to keep covenant and have mercy. And that is an individual must love God and keep His commandments. The scriptures will show that there is only one way to love God and that is by keeping His commandments.

Note that Jesus states in the following verse that in order to love Him one has to keep His commandments.
John (14:15) If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Having stated that, we need to understand exactly what commandments He was talking about. Not one of the OT commandments, not the 10 covenant abiding commandments or the other 600+ are what He was talking about. 

When Jesus instituted the New Covenant, that covenant (as well as its law) replaced both the old covenant and its law...

Hebrews 7:12 For when there is a change in the priesthood, there is necessarily a change in the law as well.

The priesthood changed when the covenant changed. Christ is the Great High Priest of the New Covenant, and when it changed, so did the law...which the Holy Spirit tells us many times through Paul, Apollos, and Jesus:

Matthew 11:12-13 From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force. For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John,

Luke 16:16 The Law and the Prophets were until John; since then the good news of the kingdom of God is preached, and everyone forces his way into it.

Romans 7:6 But now we are released from the law [of Moses], having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit and not in the old way of the written code.

Ephesians 2:15 by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that He might create in Himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace,

Hebrews 7:18 Because on the one hand, the former law is abrogated because it was weak and useless,

Hebrews 8:13  In that He said a new covenant, He abrogates the first one, and it is abrogated and has become old, and vanishing away as we speak.

Hebrews 10:9 then He added, "Behold, I have come to do your will." He does away with the first in order to establish the second.

The commandments that Jesus says we are to walk in obedience to, are spelled out by John here...

I John 3:23-24  And this is His commandment, that we believe in the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, just as He has commanded us. Whoever keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He will abide in him, and by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

Hope that helps. Those who teach that we are still under the 10 Commandments are confused.

Blessings

13 hours ago, SwordMaster said:

Having stated that, we need to understand exactly what commandments He was talking about. Not one of the OT commandments, not the 10 covenant abiding commandments or the other 600+ are what He was talking about. 

When Jesus instituted the New Covenant, that covenant (as well as its law) replaced both the old covenant and its law...

Hebrews 7:12 For when there is a change in the priesthood, there is necessarily a change in the law as well.

The priesthood changed when the covenant changed. Christ is the Great High Priest of the New Covenant, and when it changed, so did the law...which the Holy Spirit tells us many times through Paul, Apollos, and Jesus:

Matthew 11:12-13 From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force. For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John,

Luke 16:16 The Law and the Prophets were until John; since then the good news of the kingdom of God is preached, and everyone forces his way into it.

Romans 7:6 But now we are released from the law [of Moses], having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit and not in the old way of the written code.

Ephesians 2:15 by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that He might create in Himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace,

Hebrews 7:18 Because on the one hand, the former law is abrogated because it was weak and useless,

Hebrews 8:13  In that He said a new covenant, He abrogates the first one, and it is abrogated and has become old, and vanishing away as we speak.

Hebrews 10:9 then He added, "Behold, I have come to do your will." He does away with the first in order to establish the second.

The commandments that Jesus says we are to walk in obedience to, are spelled out by John here...

I John 3:23-24  And this is His commandment, that we believe in the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, just as He has commanded us. Whoever keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He will abide in him, and by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

Hope that helps. Those who teach that we are still under the 10 Commandments are confused.

Blessings

First let me say that God had Peter to clearly warn us about some of Paul’s writing.  (2Peter:3:15-16) (v.15) And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; (v.16) As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. Now let us take heed to this warning, we can’t ignore all the bible and just concentrate on a hand full of verses out of the writings of Paul. Because some of Paul’s writing is hard to be understood.

I agree with scriptures that you post but they don't fit exactly what the Bible is saying or what Paul is saying.

Now you post Paul saying in Hebrews 7:12 For when there is a change in the priesthood, there is necessarily a change in the law as well. The change in the law was the animal sacrificial law not the royal law the ten commandments.

Paul explained this in; (Heb.10:1, 9-10,18,26-27) (v.1) For the law (what law, the law of animal sacrifice?) having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. (v.9) Then said he, (Jesus) Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first that he may establish the second. (v.10) By which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

When Jesus died on the cross that was the end of the first covenant, which consisted of the blood of animals and the keeping of God’s commandments. And his death also brought in the second covenant, which consist of the blood of Jesus and the keeping of God’s commandments. (v.18) Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin. In other words, no more animals are going to die for your sins. (v.26) For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins.

Now do we understand what’s being said here? If you sin willfully after you have knowledge of what the truth is, no more animals are going to die for you. (v.27) But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. Now if you are being deceived into believing that once you are under God’s grace you no longer have to keep his commandments, all you have to look forward to is the day of judgement and the lake of fire (fiery indignation). But to maintain your grace you must keep the law. (1John 3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Now we have just read the biblical definition of sin, the transgression (breaking) of the law (commandments.) It doesn’t matter what you or I think sin is, it’s what God says sin is that counts.

Paul understood this and explain in (Rom. 7:7,12) (v.7) What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, THOU SHALT NOT COVET. Paul asked a question, is the law sin? He said God forbid, he said the only way that he knew what sin was, was by the law. (v.12) Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. Why in the world would a Christian want to do away with something that God said is holy.

Those verses you post are not talking in sound doctrine. Somethings you say I can hear, but there's a lot missing scriptures and verses. All of the Bible fits, so we can't remove what still on the table and place something else. I'll be surprise if you agree, but you can clearly read how the verses stack, showing you what law is remove and what law is still on the table.

14 hours ago, SwordMaster said:

I'm thinking not...but you are welcomed to try!!!

Blessings.

We going to go old and new Testament talking about the second coming of the Jesus. Let's start with prophet Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. 4:20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. 4:21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

Notice Jesus didn’t mention that last piece in Isaiah 61:2 and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; because this referrers to Jesus second coming. This part has not been fulfilled yet.

But let's take a look at starting with the first prophet who reveal the second coming of Jesus in Daniel 7: 13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. 14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. Now lets go in the new Testament and pick this up in Matthew 24: 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. Lets take a closer look at who will see the son of man at this time.

Lets go into Revelation 1: 7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. 8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Always like to say this is a up side down feeling, cause people suppose to be happy to see the Lord, but not in this case. Lets go to the prophets who wrote about this first in Zechariah 12:8 In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them. 9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddo.

Lets go and take a look at the company the Lord will have with at his second coming. Lets go into

1 Thessalonians 4: 13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

If you sleep in Jesus it means you have done his will. Lets keep reading and see how Jesus bring the saints with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

This verse just told us that some will be alive to be in this first resurrection, the coming of Jesus, and there are those who will be asleep. Notice they asleep and not in heaven chilling and watching over people, smiling at all this hell going on.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Notice: Only the dead in Christ will rise first, but the Lord has descended...meaning coming down

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Notice we those that where asleep or dead rise first, then those which are alive and remain rise next, to meet the Lord in the air, and altogether we the first resurrection.  

Paul also said in  1 Thessalonians 3:13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints. So let's see where Paul got this from. Let's go into Zechariah 14: 1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. 4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. 5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. The apostles knew where Jesus was going when he return. Lets go into Acts 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. 9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. 12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.

Now lets continue from Matthew 24 when Jesus talks about the stars, and moon, etc. Lets go into Revelation 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? When a person ask for the rocks to fall on them they know they report card is not good at all.

Now let's go take another look at this in the prophet Isaiah 13:9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. 10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. 11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. 12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir. 13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Look at what the book says, I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity. that's sin, and what is sin. (1John 3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Now we have just read the biblical definition of sin, the transgression (breaking) of the law (commandments.) It doesn’t matter what you or I think sin is, it’s what God says sin is that counts. You notice the more we read about this even through different places in the Bible, we get more information, but they saying the same thing. This is more then ninety percent and I'm still going.

Lets go back into Isaiah 34:2 For the indignation of the Lord is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter. 3 Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood. 4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree. 5 For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Edom, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment. 6 The sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Edom.

Let's get a look at this in Revelation 19: 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND Lord OF LORDS. Moses wrote about a few event, lets go take a look in Genesis 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.11 Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes: 12 His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk. So we can see this is Jesus. two event. One when came riding on the colt of  ass to die for the sin of the people and the second coming of Jesus, the blood and his cloths dip, his eyes red, all in these verses. Lets go back to Isaiah 63:1 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save. 2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat? 3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. 4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come. Who is this? Jesus

It more but I'm tired now, hope you see the Bible interpret itself.

First let me say that God had Peter to clearly warn us about some of Paul’s writing.  (2Peter:3:15-16) (v.15) And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; (v.16) As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. Now let us take heed to this warning, we can’t ignore all the bible and just concentrate on a hand full of verses out of the writings of Paul. Because some of Paul’s writing is hard to be understood.

I agree...and I often give others this verse when they take Paul out into the woodshed (so to speak) and assign false interpretations to his words.

I agree with scriptures that you post but they don't fit exactly what the Bible is saying or what Paul is saying.

On the contrary, every passage I gave emphatically state that the 10 Commandments are dead to the Christian walking in Christ. The only people the 10 Commandments hold sway over today are those who are not in Christ.

Now you post Paul saying in Hebrews 7:12 For when there is a change in the priesthood, there is necessarily a change in the law as well. The change in the law was the animal sacrificial law not the royal law the ten commandments.

Actually, the evidence shows that it is more likely Apollos that wrote Hebrews, not Paul. Secondly, the law is the law, period. When deciphering which law is meant we have to go to the context, and the context here tells anyone who is not allowing bias to interfere with their interpretation, that it is the main law. That main law, is the 10 Commandments. This is verified (again) by Paul, Apollos in other places, and Jesus. Don't let your bias discount key passages of God's Word...

Paul explained this in; (Heb.10:1, 9-10,18,26-27) (v.1) For the law (what law, the law of animal sacrifice?) having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. (v.9) Then said he, (Jesus) Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first that he may establish the second. (v.10) By which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

When Jesus died on the cross that was the end of the first covenant, which consisted of the blood of animals and the keeping of God’s commandments. And his death also brought in the second covenant, which consist of the blood of Jesus and the keeping of God’s commandments. (v.18) Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin. In other words, no more animals are going to die for your sins. (v.26) For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins.

Yes...indeed...and you just proved my point. The old covenant AND EVERYTHING THAT CAME WITH IT, which includes the law of Moses, was abrogated by the New Covenant.

Paul understood this and explain in (Rom. 7:7,12) (v.7) What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, THOU SHALT NOT COVET. Paul asked a question, is the law sin? He said God forbid, he said the only way that he knew what sin was, was by the law. (v.12) Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. Why in the world would a Christian want to do away with something that God said is holy.

Exactly what I already stated...the law is only good today for those who are not saved. The law teaches the sinner that he needs Christ. I specifically stated that the law of Moses is NOT applicable to those who are abiding in Christ. I did not state that it has no value whatsoever.

Those verses you post are not talking in sound doctrine.

Negative Tan...no Scripture gives way to unsound doctrine, only people's false interpretations of Scripture does that. I would say that is your problem, but you have said above the same thing that I have stated, only in different words. I perceive that you are only confused about how it was said, not what was said.

Somethings you say I can hear, but there's a lot missing scriptures and verses.

Do you need to be shown every specific text? If you do, then this will be a short conversation. I provide what is needed according to Scripture and truth. I don't get long winded unless I have to...

All of the Bible fits, so we can't remove what still on the table and place something else. I'll be surprise if you agree, but you can clearly read how the verses stack, showing you what law is remove and what law is still on the table.

Yes, I can...and the law of Moses has no place in the life of those who are in Christ, just as Scripture CLEARLY states in a number of places. If you think the law of Moses still has place over the Christian, then you are deceived and demonstrate that your bias is plaguing your interpretation of Scripture.

Blessings

Tan said...

We going to go old and new Testament talking about the second coming of the Jesus. 

No...I'm not. The fact is clear, while some passages of Scripture do interpret others (and prophecy is NOT an area that is best suited to even discuss that fact), not all passages are interpreted by others. In face, a great majority (as I stated, 90%) are NOT interpreted by other Scriptures.

We really don't need to go into a mile long confrontation on that clear fact. And if you insist upon it, I can demonstrate your error very easily.

Blessings