• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.84
  • Days Won:  1

57 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Hi teddyv. There is a live gadget at the bottom of your pre-post window where it says choose files. Using this you should be able to access saved files from your computer and these will appear in the uploaded images section below your pre-post window. Next you click the cross to add your uploaded image to your post. Most internet images don't copy and paste direct from other sites which is why you need to save them to your computer pictures folder first and access them as explained.  

image.png.0c02b0bc42fbcd6277cdeda69a6d9ad7.png

Red Algae, picture saved to my laptop then uploaded through the choose files gadget.

red-algae-lake-amazing-covering-water-surface-rotorua-new-zealand-34346222.jpg.3cdeff7e4db7edb19c940c5ca6c189f0.jpg

Thanks. Someone else helped me too. I was used to image tags on other boards.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  2,403
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

I am not familiar with "the Bethel Prophets" - but I think your accusations against presumed brethren are somewhat premature. Firstly, this election is far from settled (despite the anti-Trump media presuming to call it - which is not how elections work). Second (and those in the US please feel free to correct me if I am wrong) doesn't a Trump loss this election open the door of Trump2024?

Just sayin.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  786
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,973
  • Content Per Day:  3.02

22 hours ago, Paul James said:

I would add that every prophecy should be recorded and kept as a record for accountability, 

There is a popular prophecy for USA in November that i posted in the prophecy forum just to show people whether its real or just delirious.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  771
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  10/07/1947

On 11/11/2020 at 5:17 PM, Tristen said:

I am not familiar with "the Bethel Prophets" - but I think your accusations against presumed brethren are somewhat premature. Firstly, this election is far from settled (despite the anti-Trump media presuming to call it - which is not how elections work). Second (and those in the US please feel free to correct me if I am wrong) doesn't a Trump loss this election open the door of Trump2024?

Just sayin.

Bethel is not a true Christian church.   I have serious doubts that any of the leadership of that church are genuinely born again.  Bill Johnson teaches that new revelation is more important that the written Word of the Bible.  There are manifestations that occur in the meetings that are more of New Age occult than New Testament.   It has been proved that the "gold dust" from heaven was actually glitter that was put through the ventilation system by two ladies given that job of deception.   Therefore any prophecy that comes out of that church is a total lie and should be rejected out of hand so as to prevent being attacked by a spirit of divination.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Paul James said:

Bethel is not a true Christian church.   I have serious doubts that any of the leadership of that church are genuinely born again.  Bill Johnson teaches that new revelation is more important that the written Word of the Bible.  There are manifestations that occur in the meetings that are more of New Age occult than New Testament.   It has been proved that the "gold dust" from heaven was actually glitter that was put through the ventilation system by two ladies given that job of deception.   Therefore any prophecy that comes out of that church is a total lie and should be rejected out of hand so as to prevent being attacked by a spirit of divination.

Hi Paul,

You may be entirely correct. As I said, I don't know anything about them.

Nevertheless, my first instinct is to always be highly sceptical of those who think it is their job to go around ridiculing, attacking and undermining putative Christian ministries.

Also, my points regarding the US election vs the supposed prophecies still stand.

2 hours ago, Tristen said:

Hi Paul,

You may be entirely correct. As I said, I don't know anything about them.

Nevertheless, my first instinct is to always be highly sceptical of those who think it is their job to go around ridiculing, attacking and undermining putative Christian ministries.

Also, my points regarding the US election vs the supposed prophecies still stand.

There are a number of good videos on Youtube that provide objective evidence that Bethel is a pseudo-christian cult.  King Ahab didn't like Michaiah either.  He said, "The fellow says nothing good about me."  The fact is that Ahab's prophets all spoke from a lying spirit, and Michaiah spoke from the Holy Spirit.  Satan is not the creepy guy in a red suit with horns and pitchfork.  He comes across as the all-American nice guy, very personable and attractive.  Someone who makes one feel relaxed and happy with.  That is his deception.   He is the one who is always positive, and that is why the 400 prophets, in all their positivity, deceived Ahab to think that everything was going to be okay.  But the Holy Spirit can be very negative when it comes to idolatry and sin, and the challenge to holiness is not always pleasant and attractive to those up to their necks in sin and hypocrisy.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

2 hours ago, Paul James said:

There are a number of good videos on Youtube that provide objective evidence that Bethel is a pseudo-christian cult.  King Ahab didn't like Michaiah either.  He said, "The fellow says nothing good about me."  The fact is that Ahab's prophets all spoke from a lying spirit, and Michaiah spoke from the Holy Spirit.  Satan is not the creepy guy in a red suit with horns and pitchfork.  He comes across as the all-American nice guy, very personable and attractive.  Someone who makes one feel relaxed and happy with.  That is his deception.   He is the one who is always positive, and that is why the 400 prophets, in all their positivity, deceived Ahab to think that everything was going to be okay.  But the Holy Spirit can be very negative when it comes to idolatry and sin, and the challenge to holiness is not always pleasant and attractive to those up to their necks in sin and hypocrisy.

There are "videos on Youtube" defaming pretty-much every well-known Christian ministry. That's the problem. The Bible labels Satan as slanderer and the accuser of believers. Yet so many Christians fall into the trap of thinking it is our job to go around casting judgement on ministers and ministries. I am more cautious because I know I do not have all the information. And I'd hate to think I've spoken against a work of God simply because I am personally ignorant of God's purpose in that work.

Again, I have no opinion about "Bethel" because I literally know nothing about them (apart from the rumours you have provided in this thread).

You've spoken here against Bethel - and you may very well be correct in your charges. Nevertheless, all you've provided me in the OP is nebulous accusations of failed prophecy. Based on the information provided, I demonstrated your accusations to be premature.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/11/2020 at 5:17 AM, Tristen said:

Just sayin.

I'm from a pentecostal background; certainly not a cessationist. But from my first encounters with Bethel and Bill Johnson, I've been repelled. I considered them well beyond the pale before all of this shenanigans. 

9 hours ago, Tristen said:

There are "videos on Youtube" defaming pretty-much every well-known Christian ministry. That's the problem. The Bible labels Satan as slanderer and the accuser of believers. Yet so many Christians fall into the trap of thinking it is our job to go around casting judgement on ministers and ministries. I am more cautious because I know I do not have all the information. And I'd hate to think I've spoken against a work of God simply because I am personally ignorant of God's purpose in that work.

Again, I have no opinion about "Bethel" because I literally know nothing about them (apart from the rumours you have provided in this thread).

You've spoken here against Bethel - and you may very well be correct in your charges. Nevertheless, all you've provided me in the OP is nebulous accusations of failed prophecy. Based on the information provided, I demonstrated your accusations to be premature.

The whole basis for prophecy involving American politics is false and unBiblical.  Nothing like that is found in the New Testament.  All I have done is to compare the actual video footage of actual Bethel activities with the New Testament and found that there is no comparison at all.   Absolutely none of the Apostles or other New Testament Christians behaved like those people which causes me to see that the Bethel people have ignored the Bible and done their own thing.   Furthermore, concerning New Testament prophecy, any believer, including me, has the total right to evaluate according to the written New Testament.  So, I am not falsely accusing anyone.  I'm just a guy who reads the Bible.

3 hours ago, NotAllThere said:

I'm from a pentecostal background; certainly not a cessationist. But from my first encounters with Bethel and Bill Johnson, I've been repelled. I considered them well beyond the pale before all of this shenanigans. 

They are a non-Christian cult, and their leaders are not born again, and they are leading their followers on the path to hell.  Satan is very crafty.  He is using something almost believable, and attractive, lots of fun and excitement as well as false promises of blessing, prosperity, and miraculous experiences to direct people away from sound Biblical doctrine towards the broad road to destruction.

• Thumbs Up 1