Unit 11

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

I was just thinking. Now that the press has called it for Biden, and he's apparently won...IF President Trump manages to reverse it and pull out the win, how much worse will the media's incessant blitz of hate/vitriol/teeth-gnash/yelling-screaming/mouth-foaming be for the next four years? Although that's hard to imagine.

And I hope there aren't any riots. There were those crowds in Washington chanting "You're fired!" How would they react? 

This ride could get even rougher.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

9 minutes ago, Unit 11 said:

I was just thinking. Now that the press has called it for Biden, and he's apparently won...IF President Trump manages to reverse it and pull out the win, how much worse will the media's incessant blitz of hate/vitriol/teeth-gnash/yelling-screaming/mouth-foaming be for the next four years? Although that's hard to imagine.

And I hope there aren't any riots. There were those crowds in Washington chanting "You're fired!" How would they react? 

I know things will get worse. I do not agree that Biden has apparently won. The media, though they hate this, do not have the constitutional authority to name a president. The media is on the side of darkness and will not cease to fight against what is good and just. There is an attempt for a bloodless coup going on in this nation right now. If justice wins out and Trump is reaffirmed as president for the next four years the riots will continue. Darkness doesn't even attempt to hide anymore and is becoming louder and more insistent each day. We see in this nation that the media including Facebook and Twitter no longer want truth to have a voice. The terrorist groups of "black lives matter" and "antifa" will continue to have "peaceful" protests, though they will be thrilled about having a president of darkness there will still be rioting for darkness loves destruction and darkness loves confusion.  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

The new conspiracy would be Trumps the anti-Christ. Surviving the wound. The temptations seemed to be prophesying with the song, ball of confusion, because thats what the world is today. It only seems to be getting worse, but look up. When its all over we won't even remember.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

2 hours ago, Unit 11 said:

If Donald loses the court battles, who are the Democrats and mainstream media going to attack for the next four years?

1 hour ago, johnthebaptist said:

If Donald loses the court battles, who are the Democrats and mainstream media going to attack for the next four years?

Trump supporters!

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

11 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

Trump supporters!

If Donald is out of office and can no longer be held responsible for anything, then those who ARE responsible would be the new targets, I would think.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

3 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

If Donald is out of office and can no longer be held responsible for anything, then those who ARE responsible would be the new targets, I would think.

Reminds me of a story I heard of... A new mayor took office and when he sat down at his desk in the office of Mayor he noticed three envelopes marked 1,2 and 3 in the center drawer with a note attached stating to the attention of the new mayor. The note stated once you start having issues as the new mayor open envelope 1. Well things went fine for a while but then the new mayor started having problems so he opened envelope one. Inside it simply said ..." Blame your predecessor". So that is what the mayor did and it worked for awhile but more problems came so he opened envelope 2, in it was a simple note ... "tell them you have a plan".  This also worked for a while but bigger issues arose so he finally opened envelope 3, in it it said, "fill out 3 envelopes"

• Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

7 hours ago, Unit 11 said:

We are living in the end times. Our world is not going to get any better. I can see things getting a whole lot worse. This is only a preview of what is still to come. I do not give any importance of what is happening right now. I give it all to God. That is where it belongs or a person has no peace. That is what Satan wants. 

• Thumbs Up 2