Mike Mclees

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

I suddenly sense that 2+2 does not always come up 4. Of course this is Life in this corrupt world. Those of s in the lower ranks are at the hands of the wealthy power brokers that manipulate us for their own gain. Real truth is hard to find.  How many remember H.G. Wells who's radio broad cast fooled millions. Can we be fooled to the point of going through all the motions by cycological suggestion. Anxiety is like that reproducing the symptoms of things that are in your mind. How many believe this can happen to whole societies. Hitler influenced his own people into thinking they  were in good hands winning the war. 

Im looking for truth to find out if what we see s real and any here that can set the facts strait by shareing your own exsperiernce by loved ones of your family who became victims off Covid 19. If this sis true Im sorry for your loss    

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

My brother in law contracted COVID. He is a very rational well grounded person. 
Fever, unbelievable stomach pain and diarrhea. Did get treatment,  but did not get admitted into the hospital. 

Covid is a real disease. What is the real death rate and how easily is it spread is a more contentious issue occurring. 
Unfortunately when when an issue becomes political, both Democrats and Republicans can’t control themselves and have to fight. Like immature Jr. High Kids. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54

6 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

Im looking for truth to find out if what we see s real and any here that can set the facts strait by shareing your own exsperiernce by loved ones of your family who became victims off Covid 19. If this sis true Im sorry for your loss    

The assistant pastor at our church contracted  it and we were asked to be in constant prayer for him but he died just  days after experiencing symptoms and testing positive. He was 67. His wife also tested positive but recovered. They stopped holding in person services after that.  
My daughters best friend’s mother is a Covid nurse and I don’t think she is lying about how bad and overwhelming it is.

Hope this helps.

3 minutes ago, ReneeIW said:

The assistant pastor at our church contracted  it and we were asked to be in constant prayer for him but he died just  days after experiencing symptoms and testing positive. He was 67. His wife also tested positive but recovered. They stopped holding in person services after that.  
My daughters best friend’s mother is a Covid nurse and I don’t think she is lying about how bad and overwhelming it is.

Hope this helps.

Thank you guys for that. This settles it for me. I am either asymptomatic or I'm imune

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,647
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

23 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

I suddenly sense that 2+2 does not always come up 4. Of course this is Life in this corrupt world. Those of s in the lower ranks are at the hands of the wealthy power brokers that manipulate us for their own gain. Real truth is hard to find.  How many remember H.G. Wells who's radio broad cast fooled millions. Can we be fooled to the point of going through all the motions by cycological suggestion. Anxiety is like that reproducing the symptoms of things that are in your mind. How many believe this can happen to whole societies. Hitler influenced his own people into thinking they  were in good hands winning the war. 

Orson Welles did the radio broadcast about an invasion from Mars. H.G. Wells wrote the book "1984." But your point is well taken.

1 minute ago, JohnD said:

Orson Welles did the radio broadcast about an invasion from Mars. H.G. Wells wrote the book "1984." But your point is well taken.

Thanks for the correction. Be blessed

• Thumbs Up 1

In the late 1980's (the late) Reverend J.R. Church (of Prophecy in the News ministries) did a series of broadcasts on the Watchman on the Wall radio broadcast (of Southwest Radio Church ministries) on "The Secrets of the Federal Reserve." Church expounded upon the works of Eustace Mullins  book of the same title. Church also removed the antisemitism of Mullins body of work.

The only thing questionable about Church's series was when he went off script (reporting historic facts) to future speculation about things like "rainbow money."  ← however, this could be his understanding of the current currency which is a kind of rainbow money with the watermarks, purplish ink, and magnetic strips...

If you can find this series of 5 half hour broadcasts, listen to it over and over for you will be amazed and horrified about the true powers that be and all who are and have been in cahoots with them (predating the Revolutionary War).

I cannot find my master copies that I used to make many copies of back in the 80's and 90's to send to everyone I could. Both Southwest Radio Church and Prophesy in the News (both of which archives everything they do) "do not have this series of broadcasts and both suggest I check with the other ministry.

Telling.

In the series you learn that the financiers of the free markets essentially governed the free and communist markets, manipulated nations into waging wars ... and / or settling wars (like the American Revolutionary war) ← British General Cornwallis was essentially an agent for the London Central Bank. In the words of  Mayer Amschel Rothschild, “Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws.”

J.R. Church deduced George Washington was complicit with the agreement to keep American currency based in the London Central Bank and was thus granted United States sovereignty from the Imperial British monarchy. And as long as the American currency was based in the  London Central bank, this went swimmingly between the U.S. and Britain. 

The war of 1812 was fought over America trying to break away from the London Central bank (resolved only when the U.S. fell back into rank with the London bank). Lincoln printed the famous "green backs" to break away from the London bank who wanted to charge usurious interest to finance the civil war (as I recall on both sides). We know what happened to Lincoln.

There are other incidents when America tried to break with the London Central bank (various recessions, a farming depression or two, the Great Depression ← which happened after the formation of the American Federal Reserve Bank in 1913). The Fed is the American branch of the London Central Bank. 

President Kennedy, after his final tryst as far as wife Jackie was concerned (and the loss of their infant son Patrick) apparently had a come to Jesus moment in his life and he set out to undo all the wrongs he went along with in his administration. I forget the executive order number that was going to pull all U.S. troops out of South East Asia (which were only there in an advisory capacity at the time), AND JFK issued the $2 dollar bills (and the even more rare $5 dollar bills) which have at the top "U.S. Dollars" rather than "Federal Reserve Note" ← which is on the top of every other paper dollar denominations other than the Kennedy $2 dollar bill and $5 dollar bill.

And we know of course what happened  to JFK.

Just to give everyone here some idea about who the powers that be actually are.

It goes beyond the rhetoric of "fat cats" and "rich people." ← they indeed have sway over the poor but not as much as you think.

The globalists are the ultimate power that be and the greatest hindrance to them realizing this absolute goal of world domination is the United States of America and our Constitution.

Just now, JohnD said:

In the late 1980's (the late) Reverend J.R. Church (of Prophecy in the News ministries) did a series of broadcasts on the Watchman on the Wall radio broadcast (of Southwest Radio Church ministries) on "The Secrets of the Federal Reserve." Church expounded upon the works of Eustace Mullins  book of the same title. Church also removed the antisemitism of Mullins body of work.

The only thing questionable about Church's series was when he went off script (reporting historic facts) to future speculation about things like "rainbow money."  ← however, this could be his understanding of the current currency which is a kind of rainbow money with the watermarks, purplish ink, and magnetic strips...

If you can find this series of 5 half hour broadcasts, listen to it over and over for you will be amazed and horrified about the true powers that be and all who are and have been in cahoots with them (predating the Revolutionary War).

I cannot find my master copies that I used to make many copies of back in the 80's and 90's to send to everyone I could. Both Southwest Radio Church and Prophesy in the News (both of which archives everything they do) "do not have this series of broadcasts and both suggest I check with the other ministry.

Telling.

In the series you learn that the financiers of the free markets essentially governed the free and communist markets, manipulated nations into waging wars ... and / or settling wars (like the American Revolutionary war) ← British General Cornwallis was essentially an agent for the London Central Bank. In the words of  Mayer Amschel Rothschild, “Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws.”

J.R. Church deduced George Washington was complicit with the agreement to keep American currency based in the London Central Bank and was thus granted United States sovereignty from the Imperial British monarchy. And as long as the American currency was based in the  London Central bank, this went swimmingly between the U.S. and Britain. 

The war of 1812 was fought over America trying to break away from the London Central bank (resolved only when the U.S. fell back into rank with the London bank). Lincoln printed the famous "green backs" to break away from the London bank who wanted to charge usurious interest to finance the civil war (as I recall on both sides). We know what happened to Lincoln.

There are other incidents when America tried to break with the London Central bank (various recessions, a farming depression or two, the Great Depression ← which happened after the formation of the American Federal Reserve Bank in 1913). The Fed is the American branch of the London Central Bank. 

President Kennedy, after his final tryst as far as wife Jackie was concerned (and the loss of their infant son Patrick) apparently had a come to Jesus moment in his life and he set out to undo all the wrongs he went along with in his administration. I forget the executive order number that was going to pull all U.S. troops out of South East Asia (which were only there in an advisory capacity at the time), AND JFK issued the $2 dollar bills (and the even more rare $5 dollar bills) which have at the top "U.S. Dollars" rather than "Federal Reserve Note" ← which is on the top of every other paper dollar denominations other than the Kennedy $2 dollar bill and $5 dollar bill.

And we know of course what happened  to JFK.

Just to give everyone here some idea about who the powers that be actually are.

It goes beyond the rhetoric of "fat cats" and "rich people." ← they indeed have sway over the poor but not as much as you think.

The globalists are the ultimate power that be and the greatest hindrance to them realizing this absolute goal of world domination is the United States of America and our Constitution.

Can we / will we recover from this election (should the courts not throw out the illegal ballots)?

DJT's claims that this was the most important election in U.S. history was not hype. Phony elections and packing the SCOTUS (soon to come) may have already damaged America beyond  recovery. The Paris Accord, T.P.P. (if it is revived), etc etc. are chump change to this damage.