God creating the 70 nations

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

When God dispersed the people at the tower of Babel. The people were given over to the angels, and began to worship the fallen angels, how did the false gods communicate with the people. Like how did the gods say to them " we want human sacrifices and so on like that.

I hope this is put in words right, and understandable.

Thank you.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,016
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

5 hours ago, Jim polta said:

When God dispersed the people at the tower of Babel. The people were given over to the angels, and began to worship the fallen angels, how did the false gods communicate with the people. Like how did the gods say to them " we want human sacrifices and so on like that.

I hope this is put in words right, and understandable.

Thank you.

Hi Jim, I can't help you with any discussion of people being given over to angels, worshipping such, and communicating with false gods since you do not cite any Scripture references for this, but from my studies I am convinced Genesis 11 is a flashback intended to describe the division of nations and languages [tongues] mentioned in Genesis 10. 

Gen 10:32  These are the families of the sons of Noah, after their generations, in their nations: and by these were the nations divided in the earth after the flood.

• Gen 11:1  And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

Gen 10:5  By these [the sons of Japheth] were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

Gen 10:20  These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after their tongues, in their countries, and in their nations.

Gen 10:31  These are the sons of Shem, after their families, after their tongues, in their lands, after their nations.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,380
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

Hi Jim,

I'm not aware that the Bible describes the type of communication used for the specific circumstances you cite. As far as I understand, spirits can communicate to humans via a variety of means; ranging from mere suggestion (i.e. thoughts) to physical manifestations (i.e. sights and sounds).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/28/2020 at 8:30 PM, Jim polta said:

howThe people were given over to the angels, and began to worship the fallen angels did the false gods communicate with the peopl

What you have missed is that prior to he flood the people were already not worshipping God and from Hams behaviour it is clear that not all Noah's sons followed his beliefs.

The devil spoke to Eve, so what was stopping him from talking to any of Noah's grandchildren?

Here is an interesting question for you. The confrontation on my Carmel with the prophets of bael.

Why did they accept the challenge and why did they expect a reply?

Was it because they had had demonic activity before?