• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,000
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

14 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

If that were true then why would Jesus tell us 'do not be deceived'?  Would He give us such a warning if it were not possible?  

How much "hearing"  is necessary to arrive to the "faith position".   Not sure how to ask what I am really asking  but it close to this.  

Hi DeighAnn,

Your questions provide me with a segue (transition) to discuss the third tier of the hierarchy of control that I mentioned earlier, namely corruption, deception, exploitation.

• CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, EXPLOITATION

Gen 6:11  The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

Mat 24:24  For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

2Pe 2:1-3 Now there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. (2) Many will follow in their depravity, and because of them the way of truth will be defamed. (3) In their greed, these false teachers will exploit you with deceptive words. The longstanding verdict against them remains in force, and their destruction does not sleep. [Berean Study Bible]

There are abundant Scriptural references to these three factors, and I consider each worth noting when happened upon.

Each leads to the other. Through his pride Lucifer became corrupt and as Satan proceeded to deceive Eve and ever since has strived to exploit mankind through whatever means possible.

Paul warns against people with corrupt minds . . .

1Ti 6:5  Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

He also advises against naivety so that we are aware of those whose intention is to deceive  us. . . 

Eph 4:14  That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

We are instructed not to let ourselves be deceived. We have a say in this. It is our responsibility to abide and act as enlightened Christians and not be drawn into deception.

Eph 5:6-8  Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things comes the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.  (7)  Be not you therefore partakers with them.  (8)  For you were sometimes darkness, but now are you light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

Paul went to great lengths to assure the ekklesias that he did not have ulterior motives towards them and that neither he nor those he sent where trying to exploit them, but rather were doing everything they could to build them up and encourage their spiritual growth.

2Co 12:17-19  Did I make a gain of you by any of them whom I sent unto you?  (18)  I desired Titus, and with him I sent a brother. Did Titus make a gain of you? walked we not in the same spirit? walked we not in the same steps?  (19)  Again, think you that we excuse ourselves unto you? we speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying.

If we are abiding in Christ and walking by faith according to the Word of God, Satan can get no foothold wherewith to corrupt, deceive, and exploit us, all of which are necessary for him and his cohort if they are to conquer the world. Old Testament Israel learnt this lesson the hard way after they doubted God's promises to them and ignored warning after warning from his true prophets. God sent pagan nations to conquer them and lead them into captivity.

[Next episode, Camouflage, Espionage, Sabotage, Bondage]

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Hi DeighAnn,

Your questions provide me with a segue (transition) to discuss the third tier of the hierarchy of control that I mentioned earlier, namely corruption, deception, exploitation.

• CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, EXPLOITATION

Gen 6:11  The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

Mat 24:24  For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

2Pe 2:1-3 Now there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. (2) Many will follow in their depravity, and because of them the way of truth will be defamed. (3) In their greed, these false teachers will exploit you with deceptive words. The longstanding verdict against them remains in force, and their destruction does not sleep. [Berean Study Bible]

There are abundant Scriptural references to these three factors, and I consider each worth noting when happened upon.

Each leads to the other. Through his pride Lucifer became corrupt and as Satan proceeded to deceive Eve and ever since has strived to exploit mankind through whatever means possible.

Paul warns against people with corrupt minds . . .

1Ti 6:5  Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

He also advises against naivety so that we are aware of those whose intention is to deceive  us. . . 

Eph 4:14  That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

We are instructed not to let ourselves be deceived. We have a say in this. It is our responsibility to abide and act as enlightened Christians and not be drawn into deception.

Eph 5:6-8  Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things comes the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.  (7)  Be not you therefore partakers with them.  (8)  For you were sometimes darkness, but now are you light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

Paul went to great lengths to assure the ekklesias that he did not have ulterior motives towards them and that neither he nor those he sent where trying to exploit them, but rather were doing everything they could to build them up and encourage their spiritual growth.

2Co 12:17-19  Did I make a gain of you by any of them whom I sent unto you?  (18)  I desired Titus, and with him I sent a brother. Did Titus make a gain of you? walked we not in the same spirit? walked we not in the same steps?  (19)  Again, think you that we excuse ourselves unto you? we speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying.

If we are abiding in Christ and walking by faith according to the Word of God, Satan can get no foothold wherewith to corrupt, deceive, and exploit us, all of which are necessary for him and his cohort if they are to conquer the world. Old Testament Israel learnt this lesson the hard way after they doubted God's promises to them and ignored warning after warning from his true prophets. God sent pagan nations to conquer them and lead them into captivity.

[Next episode, Camouflage, Espionage, Sabotage, Bondage]

Looking forward to it

• Group:  Servant

On 1/16/2021 at 12:52 PM, DeighAnn said:

Looking forward to it

Thankyou for the opportunity to expound on this topic, DeighAnn, as we edify one another in online fellowship.

• CAMOUFLAGE, ESPIONAGE, SABOTAGE, BONDAGE.

These four factors in the fourth tier of the hierarchy of control that I believe is required for world conquest as specifically portrayed in Revelation 13 provide a basis for the previous tiers.

Some definitions:

Camouflage - disguise by means and method of pretense with intent to conceal.

Espionage - spying in a secretive manner whilst seeking information in order to gain advantage.

Sabotage - strike a target in such a way as to hinder, damage, or destroy it.

Bondage - the result of being compelled to act and dwell under the control of a dominating power.

Some verses:

Camouflage: whitewashed tombs, unseen graves, wolves in sheep's clothing, false apostles/angel of light, lying wonders/unrighteous deception, leopard-like, lamb-like.

Mat 23:27  "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness.

Luk 11:44  Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like graves which are not seen, and the men who walk over them are not aware of them."

Mat 7:15  "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

2Co 11:13-14  For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.  (14)  And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

2Th 2:9-10  The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,  (10)  and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Rev 13:2  And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Rev 13:11  And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Some comments:

The above verses are rich in imagery that gives us insight into the strategies of our antagonists.
Regarding the vision in which John saw a beast that was like a leopard, I believe this is metaphorically referring to the political stealth and agility of sinful humanity since leopards have these characteristics, being able to camouflage themselves in their natural habitat and blend in with their environment so as to avoid detection by their unsuspecting prey whom they skillfully position themselves close to. 

[More to come soon . . .]

1 hour ago, Michael37 said:

Thankyou for the opportunity to expound on this topic, DeighAnn, as we edify one another in online fellowship.

• CAMOUFLAGE, ESPIONAGE, SABOTAGE, BONDAGE.

These four factors in the fourth tier of the hierarchy of control that I believe is required for world conquest as specifically portrayed in Revelation 13 provide a basis for the previous tiers.

Some definitions:

Camouflage - disguise by means and method of pretense with intent to conceal.

Espionage - spying in a secretive manner whilst seeking information in order to gain advantage.

Sabotage - strike a target in such a way as to hinder, damage, or destroy it.

Bondage - the result of being compelled to act and dwell under the control of a dominating power.

Some verses:

Camouflage: whitewashed tombs, unseen graves, wolves in sheep's clothing, false apostles/angel of light, lying wonders/unrighteous deception, leopard-like, lamb-like.

Mat 23:27  "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness.

Luk 11:44  Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like graves which are not seen, and the men who walk over them are not aware of them."

Mat 7:15  "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

2Co 11:13-14  For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.  (14)  And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

2Th 2:9-10  The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,  (10)  and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Rev 13:2  And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Rev 13:11  And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Some comments:

The above verses are rich in imagery that gives us insight into the strategies of our antagonists.
Regarding the vision in which John saw a beast that was like a leopard, I believe this is metaphorically referring to the political stealth and agility of sinful humanity since leopards have these characteristics, being able to camouflage themselves in their natural habitat and blend in with their environment so as to avoid detection by their unsuspecting prey whom they skillfully position themselves close to. 

[More to come soon . . .]

I am going to be perfectly honest and tell you that I was almost startled when this ended.  I don't know what I was expecting,  but again, I am looking forward for more to come.  I really love the scripture inclusion.  I think I might think and comprehend in scripture better than in regular language.   

Something brought to my mind  because of the whitewash

Ezekiel 13:10 Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter:

Ezekiel 13:11 Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.

Ezekiel 13:12 Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it?

Ezekiel 13:13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it.

Ezekiel 13:14 So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the LORD

Ezekiel 13:20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

Ezekiel 13:21 Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 13:22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:

16 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I am going to be perfectly honest and tell you that I was almost startled when this ended.  I don't know what I was expecting,  but again, I am looking forward for more to come.  I really love the scripture inclusion.  I think I might think and comprehend in scripture better than in regular language.   

Something brought to my mind  because of the whitewash

Ezekiel 13:10 Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter:

Ezekiel 13:11 Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.

Ezekiel 13:12 Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it?

Ezekiel 13:13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it.

Ezekiel 13:14 So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the LORD

Ezekiel 13:20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

Ezekiel 13:21 Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 13:22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:

That's excellent, DeighAnn. It does us good to reinforce our understanding with such applicable cross-references. 

Some more verses:

Espionage: infiltrations, evil reports, ulterior motives, 

Ezr 4:1-6  Now when the adversaries of Judah and Benjamin heard that the children of the captivity builded the temple unto the LORD God of Israel;  (2)  Then they came to Zerubbabel, and to the chief of the fathers, and said unto them, Let us build with you: for we seek your God, as you do; and we do sacrifice unto him since the days of Esarhaddon king of Assur, which brought us up hither.  (3)  But Zerubbabel, and Jeshua, and the rest of the chief of the fathers of Israel, said unto them, You have nothing to do with us to build an house unto our God; but we ourselves together will build unto the LORD God of Israel, as king Cyrus the king of Persia has commanded us.  (4)  Then the people of the land weakened the hands of the people of Judah, and troubled them in building,  (5)  And hired counsellors against them, to frustrate their purpose, all the days of Cyrus king of Persia, even until the reign of Darius king of Persia.  (6)  And in the reign of Ahasuerus, in the beginning of his reign, wrote they unto him an accusation against the inhabitants of Judah and Jerusalem.

Est 3:8-9  And Haman said unto king Ahasuerus, There is a certain people scattered abroad and dispersed among the people in all the provinces of thy kingdom; and their laws are diverse from all people; neither keep they the king's laws: therefore it is not for the king's profit to suffer them.  (9)  If it please the king, let it be written that they may be destroyed: and I will pay ten thousand talents of silver to the hands of those that have the charge of the business, to bring it into the king's treasuries.

Luk 20:20  And they watched him, and sent forth spies, which should feign themselves just men, that they might take hold of his words, that so they might deliver him unto the power and authority of the governor.

Gal 2:4  And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Rev 13:15  And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Comment:

Information gathering for the purpose of persecuting Christians is endured by the faithful whose sincerity and authenticity are tested by this, often to the utmost.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On 1/15/2021 at 3:26 PM, DeighAnn said:

And I am starting to think that "free speech" has got to go.  Thank you.  Good points.  

I am thinking that most of that is happening right now except the chaos and fear.  I think that will come about by the deadly wound.  It will send everyone in the world into a panic that way when it is healed and "peace and safety", albeit fake, are restored everyone who has not a vclue of what is really happening will quickly jump aboard.  

People right now believe in their "religions"  But let Satan start performing supernatural miracles and the such and I don't think it will take much more.  And if he is so good at deception, I think he will be able to make the world believe that they all had a part of truth.  He will be Allah and buddah and I don't know any others but I am sure there are lots.  

People who acknowledge the narrative will be given free speech.
People who doesn't acknowledge the narrative are marked as intolerant, hate speech, deniers of truth and they won't be given free speech.

Create chaos and fear paired with making it hard to discern the truth. People will willingly give up their freedom in exchange for "peace and safety". (covid19 is a good worldwide example for what is to come)

The false message of Fratelli Tutti, we are all worshipping the same god. All religion should hold hands and show brotherly love. Paving the way for the one world religion of which the antichrist will demand to be worshipped as god.

The Catholic church is doing a come back. The deadly wound is healing. Many religions are holding hands with them. And also many christian churches as well.

Always keep God's words as our armor and sword. Don't fall for the deception.

Edited by Wesley L

8 hours ago, Wesley L said:

People who acknowledge the narrative will be given free speech.
People who doesn't acknowledge the narrative are marked as intolerant, hate speech, deniers of truth and they won't be given free speech.

Create chaos and fear paired with making it hard to discern the truth. People will willingly give up their freedom in exchange for "peace and safety". (covid19 is a good worldwide example for what is to come)

The false message of Fratelli Tutti, we are all worshipping the same god. All religion should hold hands and show brotherly love. Paving the way for the one world religion of which the antichrist will demand to be worshipped as god.

The Catholic church is doing a come back. The deadly wound is healing. Many religions are holding hands with them. And also many christian churches as well.

Always keep God's words as our armor and sword. Don't fall for the deception.

Very interesting.  Can there be a deadly wound before before the 10 kings have come together to rule?  Or do you believe that the world is ruled by 10 kingdoms presently and we are simply unaware?  I believe that the "look over here so you are missing what we are doing over there"  is in place but no clue as to what that is.  Your thoughts?  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

13 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Very interesting.  Can there be a deadly wound before before the 10 kings have come together to rule?  Or do you believe that the world is ruled by 10 kingdoms presently and we are simply unaware?  I believe that the "look over here so you are missing what we are doing over there"  is in place but no clue as to what that is.  Your thoughts?  

Hi DeighAnn,

First thing to point out is that I am not a biblical scolar or someone who knows the bible inside out. I am far from that. I am just a born again believer trying to discern the words of God.

I believe Revelation is written so that when the time is right, the mysteries will be revealed. According to God's timing, according to His will.
While I try to know what is happening in the world and what season it is according to the bible, I still have to stay patient and rely on God's revelation when the time is right according to His will.

The most exciting thing is that things are revealing in our generation! But in my excitement I try to stay close to His words and try not to cry wolf.

I don't know for sure what these 10 kingdoms are, but I have a faint idea. The kingdoms could be power blocks, who/which will hand over their power to the final antichrist. In time God will reveal to all of us the truth. And when it happens, we will see things clearly and we will be in awe of our amazing God.

What  did you mean by "look over here"? Matthew 24:23-24?

4 hours ago, Wesley L said:

Hi DeighAnn,

First thing to point out is that I am not a biblical scolar or someone who knows the bible inside out. I am far from that. I am just a born again believer trying to discern the words of God.

I believe Revelation is written so that when the time is right, the mysteries will be revealed. According to God's timing, according to His will.
While I try to know what is happening in the world and what season it is according to the bible, I still have to stay patient and rely on God's revelation when the time is right according to His will.

The most exciting thing is that things are revealing in our generation! But in my excitement I try to stay close to His words and try not to cry wolf.

I don't know for sure what these 10 kingdoms are, but I have a faint idea. The kingdoms could be power blocks, who/which will hand over their power to the final antichrist. In time God will reveal to all of us the truth. And when it happens, we will see things clearly and we will be in awe of our amazing God.

What  did you mean by "look over here"? Matthew 24:23-24?

Bait and switch.  There is so much going on that we are being SHOWN, makes me wonder what is going on that isn't,  cause those are the real changes.  NOt to say that there are not some really big changes going on to see, but for there to be a won world order, I liked the typo so left it,  America can't stay as she was, can she?  

On 1/30/2021 at 8:49 AM, SONshine said:

The ten kings are supernatural kings that come with Satan.

Yes. There is much that is represented here. The dragon has 7 heads for control and 10 horns for enforcement, but only 7 crowns for sovereignty and these are on the heads not the horns. This is important to note.

Ten = The full compliment. The fulfilment. The fulness. 

Like the dragon, the beast from the sea has 7 heads and 10 horns, but unlike the dragon, has 10 crowns and these are on the horns and not the heads.

So empowered by Satan, unredeemed humanity rises up like a beast pictured as capable of:

• Complete Corporate Control (7 heads)
  • Extreme Executive Enforcement (10 horns)
  • Total Temporal Tyranny (10 crowns)

The addition of 3 more crowns and their placement on the beast's horns rather than its 7 heads, as are the Dragon's, speaks to me of "expansion", and anyone who has the wisdom to count the number of the beast will know that the number 666 is the triangular expansion of numbers from 1 to 36, and also the sum of 6 + 60 + 600 which can be seen as the expansion by ten of 3 crowns, so that the fulfilment of unredeemed humanity in a metaphorical array is in view.

Rev 13:1  And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.