• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 1/11/2021 at 5:18 PM, Kili said:

I was hit by the deterioration of a terrible bone disease that was made worse by ingesting certain foods and medication. This happened after I'd already gone through many terrible trials in my life. I had turned toward studying Christianity and thought that maybe there was some guidance from a certain place. And then my health situation both mentally and physically collapsed so brutally. This time it felt like it shattered my trust in a God. Because it felt so arbitrary and cold and mechanical. I had just turned toward Christianity when this happened. I also cried and shouted that Jesus may help me but I felt no response. How do you maintain your trust given these seemingly horrible arbitrary sequences of events happen to some of us? It just seemed to me that a loving God would have helped me up and guided me in that situation but instead there was just blind cold forces of physics.  How could I regain some trust and faith ; how do you succeed at that? 

Just believe God.

Believe the God who created all things (who put everything here) ← otherwise it could not exist (anything).

Two laws of science state that nothing in the universe can be eternal... and nothing can come into existence from nothing.

God, who transcends all physical and cosmological laws, created all things to exist for the purpose of gleaning for himself

a people who will outlast the universe in the end.

Put all this into proper perspective.

Ask yourself, if you can't explain how the universe got here,

then take God at his word.

Believe God.

Chuck Missler used to say... "Believing is seeing." ← meaning believe God first and you

will be amazed by all the evidence and proof the Spirit of God will show you.

John 16:27 (AV)
27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

• Thanks 1