chirpy

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I was going to put in links to each of these issues but stopped, too many.   The point is, social discrimination is happening and is being encouraged.  The double standard is so obvious, it is making people cower and change what they are saying and doing.  And that is the point, intimidation works. 

- Have you read about anyone being fired for going to a BLM march?
- Any insurance companies dropping people because they were at a BLM event or wrote in support of BLM? 
- There are now many articles about people being fired for going to Trump rally. 
- AIG just told curt schlling they were dropping him because of his social media posts.  He is pro trump and conservative. 
- Credit report companies years ago, said they were using social media information in determining credit scores. 
- Banks telling businesses they are no longer welcome at their banks, remember the old Operation Choke Point?  It is still happening.
- Companies and people being denied internet access because of their support of conservative views to include the POTUS. 
- No white male need apply for small business loan
- how many past protesters have occupied and done damage in government buildings?  BLM, Bret Kavanaugh protests, etc.  But only this last one is creating such a drastic response.  I think anyone who damages property should be prosecuted, I am just upset at the double standard, nothing done to those in the past, and all of a sudden the same as previous behavior is being spotlighted.

Our social life, views and behaviors are impacting jobs, schooling, credit scores, access to information, etc.   This is not good.  We are being monitored and profiled and our lives are being manipulated based on the data collected.  The data is then rated against some scale of arbitrary social acceptability. This is already happening, this is not something yet to come.  

John Kerry when interviewed a month or so ago about when he expected the great reset to happen answered, you will be surprised at how fast it will happen.   I believe him.   We are under totalitarian rule, we can no longer read, watch and speak without a threat.  How much longer before just denying access to information escalates into physical restraint? 

So,  what can we the little people do about it?  I honestly don’t know.  Protesting in mass?  Supporting companies that are being violated by larger companies? i.e.  Parlor vs Amazon, Twitter, etc. Prayer and the full body armor are available and should be fully used, but should we or can we be doing anything else?

History gives us warnings,  we have seen this type of thought and behavior suppression enforced previously.  It has never resulted in a positive outcome.  

I struggle with how to react to what is obvious subversion of our society.  Do I stand up and yell, run up and down the streets saying the sky is falling, protest outside government buildings?  None of those options would have any benefit, so what to do?   Does it help to know the tidal wave is coming and there is no place to run?  Is it better to be an ostrich and stick my head in the sand?   To be a Sgt Schultz in I know nothing, I know nothing?    
As a Christian,  I understand the Lord’s plan is going to unfold.  I can eat my popcorn and watch the world turn.  But the other part of me wants to warn, change, oppose the bureaucracy that is coming.  

So I guess I write this as an appeal,  what are your thoughts?  When we look at history and what took place in China, Russia, Europe, other countries who are under totalitarian control,  in their build up to oppression,  was there anyway they could have avoided it?

ok, I will answer my own question,  I will say there was no way to avoid it. God's plan will be done.  So I will limit my question to,  is there any point in trying to reveal to others the oppression coming?   I understand some say there is no oppression coming, and my response is, it is already here. According to the Bible, the NWO is going to happen,  the unknown is when.  Salvation and sharing the gospel is always paramount, but world conditions are also of concern.  Is there any point in being a watchman and trying to warn others?

ok... I admit some of this is venting, thanks for your patience, but I am frustrated in what if anything can be done.  I am like Peter welding the sword after Jesus already told him to stand down and let God's plan unfold.

Thank you for the response, Ezk 33:6 is a good reminder.   Warning others is always the right thing to do.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, chirpy said:
I was going to put in links to each of these issues but stopped, too many.   The point is, social discrimination is happening and is being encouraged.  The double standard is so obvious, it is making people cower and change what they are saying and doing.  And that is the point, intimidation works. 

- Have you read about anyone being fired for going to a BLM march?
- Any insurance companies dropping people because they were at a BLM event or wrote in support of BLM? 
- There are now many articles about people being fired for going to Trump rally. 
- AIG just told curt schlling they were dropping him because of his social media posts.  He is pro trump and conservative. 
- Credit report companies years ago, said they were using social media information in determining credit scores. 
- Banks telling businesses they are no longer welcome at their banks, remember the old Operation Choke Point?  It is still happening.
- Companies and people being denied internet access because of their support of conservative views to include the POTUS. 
- No white male need apply for small business loan
- how many past protesters have occupied and done damage in government buildings?  BLM, Bret Kavanaugh protests, etc.  But only this last one is creating such a drastic response.  I think anyone who damages property should be prosecuted, I am just upset at the double standard, nothing done to those in the past, and all of a sudden the same as previous behavior is being spotlighted.

Our social life, views and behaviors are impacting jobs, schooling, credit scores, access to information, etc.   This is not good.  We are being monitored and profiled and our lives are being manipulated based on the data collected.  The data is then rated against some scale of arbitrary social acceptability. This is already happening, this is not something yet to come.  

John Kerry when interviewed a month or so ago about when he expected the great reset to happen answered, you will be surprised at how fast it will happen.   I believe him.   We are under totalitarian rule, we can no longer read, watch and speak without a threat.  How much longer before just denying access to information escalates into physical restraint? 

So,  what can we the little people do about it?  I honestly don’t know.  Protesting in mass?  Supporting companies that are being violated by larger companies? i.e.  Parlor vs Amazon, Twitter, etc. Prayer and the full body armor are available and should be fully used, but should we or can we be doing anything else?

History gives us warnings,  we have seen this type of thought and behavior suppression enforced previously.  It has never resulted in a positive outcome.  

I struggle with how to react to what is obvious subversion of our society.  Do I stand up and yell, run up and down the streets saying the sky is falling, protest outside government buildings?  None of those options would have any benefit, so what to do?   Does it help to know the tidal wave is coming and there is no place to run?  Is it better to be an ostrich and stick my head in the sand?   To be a Sgt Schultz in I know nothing, I know nothing?    
As a Christian,  I understand the Lord’s plan is going to unfold.  I can eat my popcorn and watch the world turn.  But the other part of me wants to warn, change, oppose the bureaucracy that is coming.  

So I guess I write this as an appeal,  what are your thoughts?  When we look at history and what took place in China, Russia, Europe, other countries who are under totalitarian control,  in their build up to oppression,  was there anyway they could have avoided it?

ok, I will answer my own question,  I will say there was no way to avoid it. God's plan will be done.  So I will limit my question to,  is there any point in trying to reveal to others the oppression coming?   I understand some say there is no oppression coming, and my response is, it is already here. According to the Bible, the NWO is going to happen,  the unknown is when.  Salvation and sharing the gospel is always paramount, but world conditions are also of concern.  Is there any point in being a watchman and trying to warn others?

ok... I admit some of this is venting, thanks for your patience, but I am frustrated in what if anything can be done.  I am like Peter welding the sword after Jesus already told him to stand down and let God's plan unfold.

Just pray and sit back and see what God's plan is for this world. Have faith and trust. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

In the time of Jesus, many wanted Jesus to be the king of the new Jewish nation.  They were hoping for a national Jewish come back by throwing out the Romans.   I guess I feel the same way towards the USA.  I am old enough to have grown up under mostly Biblical values.  Watching them fade away under current cultural changes makes me want to bring back the prayer in school, 10 commandments in courts, parks and schools, etc.  

Accepting that any concept of the USA being a Christian nation, being founded on christian principles, etc. Is not part of the current populace thinking, is heart rendering.    Like those wishing for the Jewish nation comeback with Jesus being the king,  I do wish the USA would go back to Biblical values,  but wishing for it, and being realistic are not the same.   It is just sad to watch not just the USA but the global denial of the gospel.  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

Luke 9:23 Then He said to them all, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me. 24 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it. 25 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and is himself destroyed or lost?

The wrath of God is being poured out on a selfish ungrateful nation. But His people will endure

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

I apologize, but I didn’t read the entire post but I hope it’s okay to comment anyway. The last thing we should do is make this an issue about race. Don’t play into the media’s hands (or politicians) that wish to divide us in that way. Christ loves all of us equally.
I have two problems with what happened last week:

1. The president had to have received intelligence that an attack on the Capitol was imminent, yet he told them to go there; and five people, three of whom served our country, were killed.

2. Do foreign  terrorists now know how vulnerable and insecure the Capitol is? Imagine how scared some would be if the rioters had been Muslims from another country and Obama was the sitting president. Something has to be done and accountability is needed. And we need all new leadership in Congress.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

12 minutes ago, ReneeIW said:

I apologize, but I didn’t read the entire post but I hope it’s okay to comment anyway. The last thing we should do is make this an issue about race. Don’t play into the media’s hands (or politicians) that wish to divide us in that way. Christ loves all of us equally.
I have two problems with what happened last week:

1. The president had to have received intelligence that an attack on the Capitol was imminent, yet he told them to go there; and five people, three of whom served our country, were killed.

2. Do foreign  terrorists now know how vulnerable and insecure the Capitol is? Imagine how scared some would be if the rioters had been Muslims from another country and Obama was the sitting president. Something has to be done and accountability is needed. And we need all new leadership in Congress.

And where were you wen Antifa and BLM were burning things, killing people and breaking things you withn these congress people

incite.jpg

Edited by Riverwalker
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

21 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

And where were you wen Antifa and BLM were burning things, killing people and breaking things you withn these congress people

I was where 99% of Christians were- at home praying for peace, taking care of my family and not sowing discord. I was also  hoping there would be an honest discussion about the police in this country, the untrustworthy press and how politicians exploit bigotry for their own gain.I notice that after Biden was elected, we didn’t hear anymore about BLM because the democrats didn’t need them anymore.

I try my best not to get involved in this stupid stuff because that would make me just like the world, instead of the salt and the light. I don’t understand why Christians join these worldly movements that are not edifying.

And I apologize  for my ignorance, but I don’t know who or what Antifa is and don’t want to know. I just want Christians to separate themselves from this mess unless they have a peaceful solution.

Edited by ReneeIW
  • Well Said! 1

I guess that is the big question,  what movements are edifying?  As believers, where should we if ever, take a stand?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,306
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  99

Jesus Christ and our Father's kingdom without end. A holy nation purchased by the blood of the Lamb, not of this world nor about the business of this world loving our neighbor, loving our enemy, and laying down our lives for the sake of others. This is alien to the world. 

This is the only worthy cause. Vengeance belongs to the Lord and not to us... He will repay... so our task is to give as Christ gives to us, withholding nothing good from any who ask. This is foreign to the world. 

Preach the Gospel not by words alone but through our conduct, remembering that we will be known by the love in our hearts. If we don't have love then we have nothing. This is foolishness to the world. 

Serve the Lord. There is nothing else. :) 

Edited by Marathoner