If a Muslim asked a Christain

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

"For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear." -2nd Tim 4:3

let us not fall into this statistic friends. 

Jacob(james)3.1 "let there not be many teachers among you, my brothers, knowing that as such we will receive a more severe judgement" 

Leviticus 19.15 "'Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly."

Here is a Torah commandment for Gods People, I have to admit I'm failing here, I do have a partiality to the poor, that is a sin on my part bc I broke another one of Gods commands, now that this has been made known to Me, it is something else I now need to work on, and have this new understanding of This Torah command wrote on my heart now, and preform it physically as well. 

We see a whole section in the book of Jacob(james) on this one command.

James 2.9 "But if you have partiality towards persons, you commit sin, and you are convicted by Torah, as breakers of Torah"

the whole Torah is to be wrote on our Hearts friends. That's the New covenant, where we sin in ignorance, is one thing, but after the knowledge is made known to us, we have to repent, and stop to the best of our ability and don't give up. 

1st John 3.4 "For sin IS The breaking of Torah" 

I know Those within Christanity that are legitimate loving God, they will immediately stop and cut out most of the sin that's in Thier lives, that they know of... right off the bat.  Exspecially those super easy ones, like no more eating unclean animals, that's one less sin in our life. That thru Testimony of Yeshua, will bring us closer to God. 

you can really celebrate for being the one who can say "Jesus brought me to understanding of Gods Torah"

as it says in revelation "those who keep the commandments of God AND have Testimony of Yeshua(Jesus)"

Isaiah 28:9-10 " to whom shall one teach knowledge? To whom shall one explain a message? To those weaned from (mother's) milk, removed from the breast? For it is Commandment by commandment, commandment by commandment, line by line, line by line, a bit here and a bit there" 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

15 hours ago, Completed Israelite said:

1st John 3.4 "For sin IS The breaking of Torah" 

What Bible translation are you using? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, WayneS said:

Not a translation, but an interpretation in and of itself that hopes to persuade, if not coerce others back under the bondage of the Old Testament Law. This is an attempt to rely on the works of the law, to be perfected by the flesh. Instead of God's grace. We can only be saved on the basis of the complete and perfect atoning work of Jesus Christ.

Romans 11:6
And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.

This was dealt with in Acts 15 and in the book of Galatians. The bible teaches us that we can't be saved by human works. For human works overlooks the very meaning of “grace” which is “undeserved merit”. To add anything to the work that Christ did for salvation is to negate God’s grace.

Gentile believers were never instructed to follow the Mosaic law, even though the Apostles had perfect opportunities to do so. The gospel is simple. It is not about what we might do for God, but what He has done for us.

1 Corinthians 15:3–4
“that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures”

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

11 hours ago, WayneS said:

That's from the "Aramaic English new testament" 

But what every person should know, like "appy" incorectly spoke about just now.....any time you see the words "The Law" or instruction, teaching, lawlessness etc... it all derives from the Hebrew word Torah, theres no speculation here, all scholars know this.....and John is not a white guy. He is a middle eastern man of ancient times of Judaisim, named Yochanon. Rest assured my brother, that's exactly what he said.

Salvation by Torah was and still is a ancient false doctrine, bc it says in Torah "Noah found grace" it says in Torah "Abraham was counted Rightoues by Faith" it says in Torah He will circumsie the Heart, and to write the Torah upon our Hearts and live it. 

But never once in whole bible does it say we are saved by it  or get to live eternally for following it lol...

As Paul said in Romans it is(Torah) the FULL knowedge of sin! Just as 1st john said. Sin is the breaking of torah

There is no contradictions in His mighty word.

So yes, when you put up a Xmass tree, you are in sin. When you (like me) prefer poor ppl to rich you are in sin.

When you eat a unclean beast, yes it's a sin. These are biblical facts. And we cant willing sin, once we join covenant.

Edited by Completed Israelite

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Content Per Day:  1.39

22 hours ago, Completed Israelite said:

When you eat a unclean beast, yes it's a sin. These are biblical facts. And we cant willing sin, once we join covenant.

The next day, as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the housetop about the sixth hour[b] to pray. 10 And he became hungry and wanted something to eat, but while they were preparing it, he fell into a trance 11 and saw the heavens opened and something like a great sheet descending, being let down by its four corners upon the earth. 12 In it were all kinds of animals and reptiles and birds of the air. 13 And there came a voice to him: “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.” 14 But Peter said, “By no means, Lord; for I have never eaten anything that is common or unclean.” 15 And the voice came to him again a second time, “What God has made clean, do not call common.” 16 This happened three times, and the thing was taken up at once to heaven.

1 Timothy 4:1-5
“Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.” KJV

I have to disagree with you on many things but this especially because it is highly non biblical.  

23 hours ago, Completed Israelite said:

But what every person should know, like "appy" incorectly spoke about just now.....any time you see the words "The Law" or instruction, teaching, lawlessness etc... it all derives from the Hebrew word Torah, theres no speculation here, all scholars know this.....and John is not a white guy. He is a middle eastern man of ancient times of Judaisim, named Yochanon. Rest assured my brother, that's exactly what he said.

Salvation by Torah was and still is a ancient false doctrine, bc it says in Torah "Noah found grace" it says in Torah "Abraham was counted Rightoues by Faith" it says in Torah He will circumsie the Heart, and to write the Torah upon our Hearts and live it. 

Please quote those scriptures.  

As to your first question you cannot be both muslim and Christian, you can only be one or the other. 

• Thumbs Up 1