IGNORED

The END of the FLESH - "O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?"

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.62
  • Days Won:  0

Life expectancy ONCE CHRIST RETURNS will be a minimum of 1000 years PLUS and the ONLY death that will take place once He returns is in the lake of fire,   "fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell". 

1ST WITNESS
1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1 Corinthians 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

1 Corinthians 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

2ND WITNESS
1 Thessalonians 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

To experience A 2nd death, you must first experience the 1st death, right?

We know those who take the mark of the beast will be considered the "spiritually dead", therefore it would be impossible for them to be changed and "be ever with the Lord".  They must remain dead, (spiritually) until Satan is loosed at the end for a short season to be tested.

In both the Greens Interlinear (and what I gathered from the lexicon) 2 Thess 2 

And then will be revealed the lawless whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of the mouth of Him and will annul by the appearing of the coming of Him. 

whose is coming according to [the] working of Satan in every power and in signs and in wonders of falsehood
And in every deceit of wickedness unto those perishing in return for which the love of the truth not they received in order for to be saved them
And because of this will send to them God a working delusion for to believe them what [is] false
in order that should be judged all those not having believed the truth but having delighted in unrighteousness

The dead are walking around today just as they will be during the Lords Day

Matthew 8:21 And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.

Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The only death anyone will face after Christ returns will be in the lake of fire, the death of body and soul.  

Christ returning 

MARK OF THE BEAST                                                            NO MARK

1st death                                                                                  No death ever
Dead Raised                                                                             Alive and changed
Corruptible puts on incorruptible                                          mortal puts on immortality
being taught Truth                                                                  Reign with Christ as priests teaching truth
                                                   Satan loosed
Immortality OR 2nd death                                                      Rewards for good works

Isaiah 25:1 O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt Thee, I will praise Thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; Thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.

Isaiah 25:2 For Thou hast made of a city an heap; of a defenced city a ruin: a palace of strangers to be no city; it shall never be built.

Isaiah 25:3 Therefore shall the strong people glorify thee, the city of the terrible nations shall fear thee.

Isaiah 25:4 For Thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.

Isaiah 25:5 Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; even the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low.

Isaiah 25:6 And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.

Isaiah 25:7 And He will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.

Isaiah 25:8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of His people shall He take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.

Isaiah 25:9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for Him, and He will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for Him, we will be glad and rejoice in His salvation.

Isaiah 25:10 For in this mountain shall the hand of the LORD rest, and Moab shall be trodden down under Him, even as straw is trodden down for the dunghill.

Isaiah 25:11 And He shall spread forth His hands in the midst of them, as he that swimmeth spreadeth forth his hands to swim: and He shall bring down their pride together with the spoils of their hands.

Isaiah 25:12 And the fortress of the high fort of thy walls shall He bring down, lay low, and bring to the ground, even to the dust.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/16/2021 at 10:37 PM, DeighAnn said:

Life expectancy ONCE CHRIST RETURNS will be a minimum of 1000 years PLUS and the ONLY death that will take place once He returns is in the lake of fire,   "fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell". 

1ST WITNESS
1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Corinthians 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1 Corinthians 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

1 Corinthians 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

2ND WITNESS
1 Thessalonians 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

To experience A 2nd death, you must first experience the 1st death, right?

We know those who take the mark of the beast will be considered the "spiritually dead", therefore it would be impossible for them to be changed and "be ever with the Lord".  They must remain dead, (spiritually) until Satan is loosed at the end for a short season to be tested.

In both the Greens Interlinear (and what I gathered from the lexicon) 2 Thess 2 

And then will be revealed the lawless whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of the mouth of Him and will annul by the appearing of the coming of Him. 

whose is coming according to [the] working of Satan in every power and in signs and in wonders of falsehood
And in every deceit of wickedness unto those perishing in return for which the love of the truth not they received in order for to be saved them
And because of this will send to them God a working delusion for to believe them what [is] false
in order that should be judged all those not having believed the truth but having delighted in unrighteousness

The dead are walking around today just as they will be during the Lords Day

Matthew 8:21 And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.

Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The only death anyone will face after Christ returns will be in the lake of fire, the death of body and soul.  

Christ returning 

MARK OF THE BEAST                                                            NO MARK

1st death                                                                                  No death ever
Dead Raised                                                                             Alive and changed
Corruptible puts on incorruptible                                          mortal puts on immortality
being taught Truth                                                                  Reign with Christ as priests teaching truth
                                                   Satan loosed
Immortality OR 2nd death                                                      Rewards for good works

Isaiah 25:1 O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt Thee, I will praise Thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; Thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.

Isaiah 25:2 For Thou hast made of a city an heap; of a defenced city a ruin: a palace of strangers to be no city; it shall never be built.

Isaiah 25:3 Therefore shall the strong people glorify thee, the city of the terrible nations shall fear thee.

Isaiah 25:4 For Thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.

Isaiah 25:5 Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; even the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low.

Isaiah 25:6 And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.

Isaiah 25:7 And He will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.

Isaiah 25:8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of His people shall He take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.

Isaiah 25:9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for Him, and He will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for Him, we will be glad and rejoice in His salvation.

Isaiah 25:10 For in this mountain shall the hand of the LORD rest, and Moab shall be trodden down under Him, even as straw is trodden down for the dunghill.

Isaiah 25:11 And He shall spread forth His hands in the midst of them, as he that swimmeth spreadeth forth his hands to swim: and He shall bring down their pride together with the spoils of their hands.

Isaiah 25:12 And the fortress of the high fort of thy walls shall He bring down, lay low, and bring to the ground, even to the dust.

Death will be part of the normal human experience until the end of the 1000 years, when death and hell are cast into the lake of fire in Revelation 20:14.

The one exception is there will be one generation (of believers) who will not experience death, but instead will be translated while alive into eternal life bodies.    Commonly referred to as the rapture.

Either way, asleep in Christ at the time, or living in Christ at the time - death where is thy sting?  grave where is thy victory?

Edited by douggg
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, douggg said:

Death will be part of the normal human experience until the end of the 1000 years, when death and hell are cast into the lake of fire in Revelation 20:14.

The one exception is there will be one generation (of believers) who will not experience death, but instead will be translated while alive into eternal life bodies.    Commonly referred to as the rapture.

Either way, asleep in Christ at the time, or living in Christ at the time - death where is thy sting?  grave where is thy victory?

LET us reason together.  Didn't God say that?  

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.
This is the first resurrection.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Do you see any possibility that THOSE who will be PRIESTS will be needing those who NEED PRIESTS themselves?  If it isn't the (spiritually dead) who will be needing priests then who will they be reigning over?  

The first resurrection is of those who received their IMMORTALITY, hence, the second death hath no power.  

For those NOT of the first resurrection, who DO NOT RECEIVE THEIR IMMORTALITY, the 2nd death DOES HAVE POWER.  

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
So now the 'dead' have spent a thousand years learning all about GODS TRUTH from those who have been reigning as their priests 

Revelation 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

ASK yourself   
WHAT would be  the purpose to have the dead  (spiritually) just be oblivious for a 1000 years then raise them all up to fight a battle they are sure to lose just to be thrown into the lake of fire?  

Doesn't it just seem such a better use of time to TEACH THEM TRUTH (after all you got a bunch of priests with nothing to do basically) and then to set them forth to be TESTED to see if MAYBE they have come to the LOVE AND KNOWLEDGE of GOD and so SAVE  as many as possible for the eternal kingdom?  

And Satan is loosed to see who he can deceive again.  There are those, many of them who just can't humble themselves to the Lord.  Don't ask me how I have not a bit of understanding, God knows, obviously.  

1 Corinthians 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

I don't know what you believe here but WE EITHER BELIEVE that when Christ returns that the kingdom of God is coming to rule on earth as it did in heaven, or we don't.   We either believe it is comprised of heavenly/celestial bodies or we don't.  And we either believe that every one has two bodies or we don't. And we either believe that flesh and blood can exist in that kingdom coming or we don't.  We either believe that there IS NO DEATH  till the lake of fire or we don't.  

My guess is is if you believe that the dead stay dead until His return this would be very hard to understand but I will put forth anyhow.  

AS I BELIEVE THAT

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1 Corinthians 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

and I believe that that resurrection comes IMMEDIATELY.  He became the FIRST of them.  So if He became the first of them that slept, then we which are alive ARE NOT PREVENTING THEM FROM RESURRECTION.  They don't have to wait until the last person on earth tastes of death to be resurrected. 

DEATH comes from SIN. 
Christ SUFFERED and experienced SHAME and died on that CROSS  to defeat the DEATH.  HE proved He did.  He tells us point blank that those   "which sleep in Jesus will God BRING with Him."  Does it say ANYTHING ABOUT RESURRECTING THEM?  NO He is bringing them WITH HIM.  

His blood washes us CLEAN so there is NO REASON TO STAY DEAD.  How is it you BELIEVE that GOD gets pleasure from having all HIS SONS lie dead in the earth?  He has a throne up in heaven.  He has the Lord at his right hand.  He has an entire kingdom.  He CREATED MULTITUDES of souls.  He loves us.  We bring Him pleasure.  He wants to dwell AMONG us.  We are His children.

Have you READ and UNDERSTOOD this:  

1 Corinthians 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

1 Corinthians 15:18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.

stop 

Edited by DeighAnn
then

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

or those NOT of the first resurrection, who DO NOT RECEIVE THEIR IMMORTALITY, the 2nd death DOES HAVE POWER. 

"Potentially" they could be cast into the lake of fire - if at the Great White Throne judgment their names are not found written in the book of life.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The three cases to be resurrected to immortality.

1.  at the last trumpet, at the rapture/resurrection - not known exactly when, but before the wrath of God is poured out upon the earth, when the Day of the Lord begins.

2. at Jesus's return,  first resurrection of the millennial period - at the beginning for the martyred great tribulation saints.

3.  at the last day, second resurrection of the millennial period - at the end, for the great white throne judgment.

Edited by douggg

9 hours ago, douggg said:

"Potentially" they could be cast into the lake of fire - if at the Great White Throne judgment their names are not found written in the book of life.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The three cases to be resurrected to immortality.

1.  at the last trumpet, at the rapture/resurrection - not known exactly when, but before the wrath of God is poured out upon the earth, when the Day of the Lord begins.

2. at Jesus's return,  first resurrection of the millennial period - at the beginning for the martyred great tribulation saints.

3.  at the last day, second resurrection of the millennial period - at the end, for the great white throne judgment.

What about the moment of death?  When the flesh dies and the spirit goes back to the one who gave it?   What do you consider that?  

5 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

What about the moment of death?  When the flesh dies and the spirit goes back to the one who gave it?   What do you consider that?  

It is the ultimate reality that God has control of the life force that makes us a living creation in these physical earthly bodies.

Luke 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

Should not be confused with us as a soul though.     Souls, i.e. us as a spiritual being,  continue after being separated from the earthly made from dust body.

Edited by douggg

4 hours ago, douggg said:

It is the ultimate reality that God has control of the life force that makes us a living creation in these physical earthly bodies.

Luke 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

Should not be confused with us as a soul though.     Souls, i.e. us as a spiritual being,  continue after being separated from the earthly made from dust body.

Here are my questions,
do you consider the "Spiritual being" going to God when it leaves this body a resurrection, a rising, a departing, a transfiguring?
What word do you use for this? 
And where do you reference it from?
And does it follow in this manner?   1  Corinthians 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

IF not, then what scriptures would I go study to understand what you are teaching?  

What do you consider those who came out of the graves when Christ commended up His Spirit?

We know that if they had not rejected Him, that the kingdom of God would have come in then.

Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Do you find these to be the scriptural teachings put forth as what would happen, if indeed the kingdom would have been accepted then,  and if not, what scriptures do you use to teach that offer of the kingdom?

John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which He hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

John 6:40 And this is the will of Him that sent me, that every one which SEETH the Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me hath everlasting life.

John 6:48 I am that bread of life.

John 6:49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.  (Kingdom and King not yet ACCEPTED nor rejected and RISEN at this point)

John 6:50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

John 8:51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep My saying, he shall never see death.

Thank you for your replies.  

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

do you consider the "Spiritual being" going to God when it leaves this body a resurrection, a rising, a departing, a transfiguring?

DeighAnn,  I may have been confusing.     I am not saying "Spiritual being" going to God, but the life force (the spirit) which imparts life to these bodies of ours returns to God.   

Our souls are different.    It is our souls which we are spiritual beings - the ghost in luke 23:46.

Our souls have some form when leaving this physical body to go to another dimension.   Some souls to heaven, some souls to hell.

In Revelation 6

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

After Jesus resurrected his body, and his soul rejoined to it, when he appeared to the disciples.... at first they were terrified because they thought he was a spirit (a ghost).     But then Jesus reassured them he was no spirit (ghost), inviting them to touch him (handle me).    Then Jesus said an interesting thing... for a spirit hath not flesh and bones.

Jesus said "bones", not blood.   Like flesh and blood - which cannot inherit the kingdom of God.    Which may be an indication when the resurrection takes place - instead of blood running through our resurrected body, it may be a eternal life spirit running through our body - instead of blood.

Luke 24:

36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.

38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Edited by douggg

• Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

2nd Corinthians 5: 6 So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord. 7 For we walk by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.

When the body dies we....(the Identifiable we, Spirit and soul)  go to heaven and dwell with God.  Because we do no suffer death but have eternal life. There is no dirt nap for our "essence" only our body, which will wither away and turn to dust, and when we are resurrected it will to a new incorruptible flesh., Not the old worm food factory.

It is also my understanding that the Millenial reign will have Jesus and those martyred during the tribulation on earth, while we await in heaven. But I claim to be no expert on end times. I just haven't focused on iy much.  Its going to happen, and there will be no mistaking it when it does.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, douggg said:

DeighAnn,  I may have been confusing.     I am not saying "Spiritual being" going to God, but the life force (the spirit) which imparts life to these bodies of ours returns to God.   

Our souls are different.    It is our souls which we are spiritual beings - the ghost in luke 23:46.

Our souls have some form when leaving this physical body to go to another dimension.   Some souls to heaven, some souls to hell.

In Revelation 6

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

After Jesus resurrected his body, and his soul rejoined to it, when he appeared to the disciples.... at first they were terrified because they thought he was a spirit (a ghost).     But then Jesus reassured them he was no spirit (ghost), inviting them to touch him (handle me).    Then Jesus said an interesting thing... for a spirit hath not flesh and bones.

Jesus said "bones", not blood.   Like flesh and blood - which cannot inherit the kingdom of God.    Which may be an indication when the resurrection takes place - instead of blood running through our resurrected body, it may be a eternal life spirit running through our body - instead of blood.

Luke 24:

36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.

38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

This does not say 'the soul FROM the spirit, does it?

"Our souls have some form when leaving this physical body to go to another dimension.  Some souls to heaven, some souls to hell".
How is the 'some form' not found  here?

1 Corinthians 15:36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

1 Corinthians 15:37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

1 Corinthians 15:38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

1 Corinthians 15:39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

1 Corinthians 15:40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

1 Corinthians 15:41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

1 Corinthians 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

1 Corinthians 15:43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

1 Corinthians 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Is this "sown" not the natural body going into the ground, and the raised a spiritual body in which 'the spirit' returning to the One who gave it is now in?

I REALLY  would like to know WHERE to find
where it is written that the spirit without the spiritual body God gave us,  goes on ALL ALONE to God? 
Unless the premise for this teaching is when the spirit returns to God it is the LACK OF MENTION of the spiritual body in that verse that allows for the teaching of this.  

Is it your contention that the natural body is sown and the 'spirit' is raised and goes back to God leaving the spiritual body in the ground?  and what would be the purpose for such a thing?  

This leads me to this question
Matthew 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
Matthew 17:2 And was transfigured before them: and His face did shine as the sun, and His raiment was white as the light.

Matthew 17:3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with Him.

HOW DID they SEE Moses and Elias?  

Matthew 17:7 And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid.

Matthew 17:8 And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.

Why did they look like MEN to them?  HOW were they Talking with Him?  If indeed ONLY the spirit that hath not flesh and bones is raised.  

And this question

Luke 16:20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

Luke 16:21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

Luke 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

Luke 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

Why would God give us a heavenly body and THEN not use it when we return to heaven? 
Why would Jesus tell us this parable of what happens after death if it were not true?

TO me if our spirit is not raised IN our spiritual bodies, all this comes across as DECEPTIVE.    

Which brings me to spirits that don't have flesh and bones.  

Besides the Holy Spirit are not all the spirits that have no bodies evil spirits?