IGNORED

The END of the FLESH - "O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?"

DeighAnn

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

WHY WOULD ROBES BE GIVEN TO 'NO BODIED' SOULS? 

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

The souls in the fifth seal, have ghost like bodies, not resurrected bodies.

Those souls in the fifth seal, martyred during the great tribulation, will be rejoined to their resurrected bodies at the time of Jesus's return in 

Revelation 20:4-6.

Revelation 20:

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, douggg said:

Revelation 11:

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

ARE YOU SAYING THAT WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE 2 WITNESSES  IS WHAT  you  teach HAPPENS WITH ALL  WHO DIE?  

ONE LAST TRY
Ecclesiastes 12:4 And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low;

Ecclesiastes 12:5 Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets:

MAN GOETH TO HIS LONG HOME 

Ecclesiastes 12:6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.  

AND THE SPIRIT SHALL RETURN UNTO GOD WHO GAVE IT

When the flesh body dies it produces the heavenly one,  IF IT  DOES NOT GO TO HEAVEN, 
WHERE DOES IT GO? 

THE SPIRIT SHALL RETURN.  NOT  "THE SPIRIT OF LIFE"  

Is there a verse that states  'THE SPIRIT OF LIFE" GOES TO HEAVEN all by itself?    

As neither of our eyes have been made to see, there is a reason and we know what to do.  Still it is so sad. 
... just have to keep studying.  

I know it makes me dig deeper.  

4 hours ago, douggg said:

In our present form, as living souls, typing on the internet, we exist as a soul in a body.

When the body dies - the soul is separated from the body - the soul goes to heaven if a Christian.     Or the soul goes to hell, the place of the dead, if a person is not a Christian.

When the resurrection of the body takes place, the soul is rejoined with the resurrected body.

What words did God use to convey this message?

3 hours ago, douggg said:

The souls in the fifth seal, have ghost like bodies, not resurrected bodies.

Those souls in the fifth seal, martyred during the great tribulation, will be rejoined to their resurrected bodies at the time of Jesus's return in 

Revelation 20:4-6.

Revelation 20:

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

I think you might have posted the wrong verses or maybe i missed it. 

So could you be sure to  HIGH LIGHT  either here or somewhere else where 

the 'reunion' of the disembodied spirit and the decaying into dust body become one to rise as the spiritual being

34 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

So could you be sure to  HIGH LIGHT  either here or somewhere else where 

the 'reunion' of the disembodied spirit and the decaying into dust body become one to rise as the spiritual being

DeighAnn, "the reunion of the disembodied spirit and the decaying into dust body become on to rise as the spiritual being" are you words.

My words are that the body and soul are re-united, at the resurrection.  

(from my first post in this thread) The three cases to be resurrected to immortality.

1.  at the last trumpet, at the rapture/resurrection - not known exactly when, but before the wrath of God is poured out upon the earth, when the Day of the Lord begins.

2. at Jesus's return,  first resurrection of the millennial period - at the beginning for the martyred great tribulation saints.

3.  at the last day, second resurrection of the millennial period - at the end, for the great white throne judgment.

____________________________________________________________________________________

DeighAnn, there are 498 instances of "soul" in the KJV bible.   Collectively those all establish the existence and concept of the soul.     I don't think you are recognizing the existence of the soul.     You are running me through the wringer because of it.

Here is a link to the 498 instances of "soul" in the bible, 17 pages of it.    I am not going to copy and paste all 498 instances.   I have copied and pasted some key verses from the new testament regarding the body and soul - as making up the physical and spiritual parts of human existence.    Life expectancy in these bodies we have now is three score and ten, and could be up to four score, Psalms 90:10.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/search.php?hs=1&q=soul

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

AND THE SPIRIT SHALL RETURN UNTO GOD WHO GAVE IT

When the flesh body dies it produces the heavenly one,  IF IT  DOES NOT GO TO HEAVEN, 
WHERE DOES IT GO? 

THE SPIRIT SHALL RETURN.  NOT  "THE SPIRIT OF LIFE"  

spirit of life is implied, because the body dies when the spirit returns to God, who gave it.

And Spirit of life from God is in the text of Revelation 11:11.

What you are wanting to do is make the "spirit" returning to God - as a spiritual being returning to God.     But it is not a spiritual being, but a life force.

The spiritual being of us is our souls.

Edited by douggg

12 minutes ago, douggg said:

spirit of life is implied, because the body dies when the spirit returns to God, who gave it.

And is in the text of Revelation 11:11.

What you are wanting to do is make the "spirit" returning to God - as a spiritual being returning to God.     But it is not a spiritual being, but a life force.

The spiritual being of us is our souls.

The spiritual body doesn't die when the flesh one does.

IF IT DOES,  WHERE DID GOD WRITE IT.  

You go right back to telling me WHAT GOD SAID, BUT NOT LETTING GOD TELL ME AS HE TOLD YOU.  

EXample

1Corinthians 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

what you have is
a body sown IN CORRPTION AND ISN'T RAISED IN INCORRUPTION UNTIL THE RETURN OF CHRIST AND IN THE MEAN TIME THE SPIRIT GOES TO HEAVEN BODYLESS  

SO WHERE DID GOD TELL YOU THAT.  I AM ASKING FOR GODS WORDS.  SCRIPTURE.  BOOK CHAPTER VERSE.  IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT THEN JUST SAY SO.  

What would even be better is for you to explain to me how what I have put forth is flawed.  

And once again you go back to the two witnesses, who God sent from heaven for a specific job at a specific time who are not in any way as we in the flesh are as they have already been transfigured.  So lets try to stay relevant to the topic at hand.  

You need me to put forth facts super easy to find?  Like

PNEUMA - SPIRIT
HOW IS IT USED?    

BREATH,  LIFE, OF THE SPIRIT FOR SPIRITUALLLY, SPIRIT FOR SPIRITUAL

GOD IS SPIRIT - NOT A SPIRIT

CHRIST

THE HOLY SPIRIT

OPERATIONS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

THE NEW NATURE WHEN BEGOTTEN - PAUL USES SPIRIT AS OPPOSED TO WHAT IS OF FLESH

OF BEING IMPARTED TO MAN MAKING HIM 'A LIVING SPIRIT OR LIVING SOUL' OR BEING.  WHEN TAKEN BACK BY GOD MAN BECOMES A DEAD SOUL, DEAD BODY

CHARACTER MANIFESTED IN ONE'S ACTIONS

FEELINGS OR DESIRES

BEING PUT FOR THE WHOLE PERSON, A PART OF THE WHOLE

ANGELS OR SPIRIT BEINGS

DEMONS

THE RESURRECTION BODY

occurs in the Received Greek Text 385 times.  Of these all the Critical Texts agreee in omitting nine and in adding three.  

Rendered Spirit 133, spirit 153, spiritual 1 ghost 2 life 1 and wind 1.  

Do I need to go on and give which verses go with what usages?  Would that make this conversation move ahead?  

I could also do ruach and nephesh if you would like.  Would that help you to understand what I understand?   

1 hour ago, douggg said:

1.  at the last trumpet, at the rapture/resurrection - not known exactly when, but before the wrath of God is poured out upon the earth, when the Day of the Lord begins.

2. at Jesus's return,  first resurrection of the millennial period - at the beginning for the martyred great tribulation saints.

Do you realize these are the exact same time?  

1Corinthians 15:12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?

1Corinthians 15:13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: