IGNORED

Holy Spirit, or a Nameless Holy Ghost-God?

theThinker

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

Daniel chapter 7: 

9  “As I looked, thrones were placed, and the Ancient of Days took his seat; his clothing was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was fiery flames; its wheels were burning fire.

13  “I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him. 
14  And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed. 

21  As I looked, this horn made war with the saints and prevailed over them, 
22  until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was given for the saints of the Most High, and the time came when the saints possessed the kingdom. 

Revelation chapter 1:

12  Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands, 
13  and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest. 
14  The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, 
15  his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters. 
16  In his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth came a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength. 
17  When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last, 
18  and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades. 

Daniel chapter 10:

4  On the twenty-fourth day of the first month, as I was standing on the bank of the great river (that is, the Tigris) 
5  I lifted up my eyes and looked, and behold, a man clothed in linen, with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist. 
6  His body was like beryl, his face like the appearance of lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and the sound of his words like the sound of a multitude. 

Matthew chapter 17:

1  And after six days Jesus took with him Peter and James, and John his brother, and led them up a high mountain [Mount Hermon] by themselves. 
2  And he was transfigured before them, and his face shone like the sun, and his clothes became white as light. 
3  And behold, there appeared to them Moses and Elijah, talking with him.