New Apostolic Reformation

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Is the NAR a legitimate move if God?  Or is it just another Pentecostal mania formed to give a boost of credibility? There is no evidence anywhere of the  "Manifest Sons of God" as explained by Rick Joyner and Bill Johnson.  

In fact, Prophecy in Scripture states the opposite of a huge manifestation of Holy Spirit Power will occur.  "As in the Days of Noah" there will be uncontrolled evil and debauchery on the entire Earth.  The Holy Spirit is given exclusively to Believers, and is not used to wrench Godless heathen into Salvation.

Edited by Jacob75
Typo.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

So you answered your own question.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

Actually Justin Adams, I think the opster is looking for conformation on what he/she suspects. 

NAR is definitely unbiblical to a tee. Much of what I have learned and seen on youtube clips from those who practice it; is a lot of new age teachings mixed in with a little bit of truth. In spite of there being some basis in scripture, it is carried to the extremes, much more than the bible ever intended. And because there is truth mixed in, it makes it harder to spot stuff like this.

Even though they teach some biblical truths, the New Apostolic Reformation movement should be totally rejected by Christians without question. And Christians should NOT aline themselves with anyone or group that teaches NAR doctrines.

So many bells, whistles and red flags are waving regarding this movement. But, because many Christians in today's world are way too overly enthusiastic with prophecy, signs, wonders, and miracles to the point that experience and the supernatural is desired over Scripture and sound doctrine. So they readily accept this as being a Christian movement, when in reality it is counterfeit and satanic in nature.

@Jacob75

If you would like to be able to converse back and forth with others regarding this topic, I encourage you to to click on the link below, and repost your question there, as this forum where you have posted this question is a sub-forum and its purpose is that questions would receive quality answers from long time members of worthy.  The link will take you to the main forum of "Do you just want to ask a question?"

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/forum/161-do-you-want-to-just-ask-a-question/

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

51 minutes ago, appy said:

Actually Justin Adams, I think the opster is looking for conformation on what he/she suspects. 

You might be correct. I note that the poster does not think Isaiah is about healing and wondered if it is just a red herring.

I have been in close proximity to NAR and find them a little off track. Like most 'movements' they suck in real believers that do not have understanding. Typically, is seems, that NAR kinda takes over an assembly and insinuates themselves into it so the members do not really understand what is going on. I have seen other 'movements' that seem to act this way.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Content Count:  6,883
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Even just in name it is unbiblical. One key criteria to be an Apostle was to have personally seen Jesus.

And it doesn't take much of listening to Kenneth Copeland or the like to realize what's going on beneath the surface.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

13 minutes ago, BK1110 said:

Even just in name it is unbiblical. One key criteria to be an Apostle was to have personally seen Jesus.

And it doesn't take much of listening to Kenneth Copeland or the like to realize what's going on beneath the surface.

I have to concur here the name portends to focus on a man, an apostle. And I am pretty sure most people know how I feel about putting any man between you and God

We don't need a new movement, we need to get back you the Original. Christianity - you and God

• Well Said! 1