IGNORED

Can't move mountains.

Whyme

God, Heals the broken heated, my heart was desolate and broken.....guess what..... the Lord put me back together, He is the only one,who can do it,......look and pray constantly to the Lord,...He will fill you until you are overflowing...in Jesus Name...Amen!!.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Days Won:  10

3 minutes ago, clancy said:

God, Heals the broken heated, my heart was desolate and broken.....guess what..... the Lord put me back together, He is the only one,who can do it,......look and pray constantly to the Lord,...He will fill you until you are overflowing...in Jesus Name...Amen!!.

Amen. :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Whyme said:

My faith is weak I suppose. I don't have miraculous faith to talk about. Never saw a miracle. All I have is a contrite heart. I'm sorry for all the selfish evil I have done. Im sorry for being a fool. Sorry I lack faith to move a molehill. I feel like a loser. A man on the outside.. just a poor pathetic sinner.. why did God make me like this? Or did I do it to myself? Thats even worse because its more failure on my part. Where is my hope? Depression, anxiety  self loathing misery. I hate myself.. Why do others have more faith? Why are they worth something and I'm not?Woe is me. Or is it? I have joy joy joy down in my heart. What joy it is to be contrite and so small.  What a blessed place to be. GOD IS NEAR THE BROKEN HEARTED. I feel new and worth something. My purpose for this is to give others hope. Maybe you feel lost like I do? All is not lost and neither are we. The lords mercy sustains us. WE ARE BLESSED

Dear Brother, God speaks to us through scripture.

My faith is weak I suppose.
Romans 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.

I don't have miraculous faith to talk about. Never saw a miracle.
John 20:29
Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

All I have is a contrite heart. I'm sorry for all the selfish evil I have done. Im sorry for being a fool. Sorry I lack faith to move a molehill. I feel like a loser. A man on the outside.. just a poor pathetic sinner..
2 Corinthians 7:10 For godly grief produces a repentance that leads to salvation without regret, whereas worldly grief produces death.

Where is my hope? Depression, anxiety  self loathing misery. I hate myself
Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Philippians 4:6-7
6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Why do others have more faith?
Exodus 20:17 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's.”

Why are they worth something and I'm not?
Matthew 6:26 Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

So if faith comes from hearing the word of Christ. And with faith comes peace beyond comprehension, joy and hope. We all have have to keep hearing / reading the bible. To grow in faith and consequently grow in peace, hope and joy.

Don't believe the lies of the devil. Read God's words, your sword and shield.

God bless!

Edited by Wesley L
  • Praise God! 1

3 hours ago, LearningToLetGo said:

That is beautiful. Abide in Jesus.

Thank you

4 hours ago, Marathoner said:

We suffer and so we endure. Endurance is something which the Lord cultivates in us all, so I cannot possibly overstate the significance of endurance in our walk toward the Lord. I will pray that the Lord strengthens you so you might endure these times of dryness and suffering. As I learned after surrendering my life to Jesus Christ, pruning is a part of the Spirit's work in us.

We must be pruned before bearing abundant fruit. Everything in its time and season. 

Stand fast, my friend. The Lord is faithful to complete that work He started in you. :) 

Amen!!.

Folks, its no lie that I'm a failure. But the lord knows we are all failures and he makes us new.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

9 minutes ago, Whyme said:

Folks, its no lie that I'm a failure. But the lord knows we are all failures and he makes us new.

Exactly

all the great heroes of the bible had their Failures from Adam to Peter

Just don't be like me, where you've been back to square one so many times you have squatters rights ;)

• Well Said! 1

6 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

Exactly

all the great heroes of the bible had their Failures from Adam to Peter

Just don't be like me, where you've been back to square one so many times you have squatters rights ;)

Sadly I'm like you. But God is bigger still. Let's plow our field in hope

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,133
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  97

Indeed, we are in good company. There are things we come across in the scriptures and life which the Lord sees fit to give to us in a personal way, which sometimes proves to be the greatest challenge. Hence my identification as a bonehead, someone possessed of a thick skull. I have learned certain lessons the hard way.  

For example, shame. Some measure of shame before the Lord is good for us but in the event when this flesh seizes upon shame in a manner familiar to this world (condemnation) horrendous suffering is the result. Horrific, even. Four years after the Lord called me I started contending with something I couldn't understand --- this flesh ---  and at the time it seemed like a dog was more worthy than I was (dogs are wonderful friends but hopefully the reader knows what I mean by that). 

I stumbled, faltered, and fell flat on my face over, and over, and over again. I was such a horrible man! My answer was to run away just as fast as I could go and fell headlong into condemnation. The shame was more than I could bear. Ah, but little did I know the Lord's purpose and will. No one else did either...

I am at heart a simple man and was blindsided by this body of corruption. I didn't know what to make of it and the Lord, who was swift to answer my petitions, was silent in the face of this trial. It seemed as if Christ had cut me off which is a terrible place to be, my friends. If I had known that I'm on the autistic spectrum back then -- little wonder why this flesh confused me --- how much different would things have been? Honestly?

It wouldn't have made any difference at all. It was God's will that I contend with this flesh... and suffer... and when I arrived at the end of myself, He would deliver me with a mighty hand. I learned things which I couldn't have gained any other way. 

It is good that we are afflicted. :) 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

Hi @Whyme

I think that it's your honesty that is valuable and I find it up-building. 
Maybe just because you're telling others about it all, God makes us feel more needed for each other.

You know what, I even once prayed that God would not show me miracles or let me do them. I think it could be disastrous for me. Who knows how I would have reacted if I hadn't been ready for it. I trust that He knows better what we need.

Also, I am worried about those people who are always curious asking, what it is like when we Christians say that we "hear" the voice of the Lord. But imagine how will they, non-believers, react when they themselves unexpectedly hear His voice?

"Please pray that God make a way for me."

But to keep this topic also up-building for you, I will tell you honestly that you are somewhat correct with your lack of self-confidence. I don't think that collective prayer for you will have any more effect on God than if you pray alone.

Besides, I think He has already paved the way for us. We just need to get up when we fall and walk more confidently. Do not stop or rush but walk patiently and never look back.

Also, I think the works we do out of faith always result in our faith growing and keeping to be alive.

• Thumbs Up 1