• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

What is God’s will?

1Th 4:3 -7 -> "For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:  that every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour; not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God: that no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified. For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness." 

Mic 6:6-8 -> "Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old? Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Isa 58:6-7 -> "Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?"

Amo 5:24  -> "But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream."

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

After being  born again and adopted as a child into the kingdom of God your journey starts.

Seek him through his word and grow. 

Find your spiritual gifts and grow in it. The Lords says we must minister to each other with our gifts. 

Its something inside God's will. You can pray about it and he can bless you cause you are busy to build his kingdom and not yours.

So to make use of your spiritual gifts is what we should be doing in this life. And our God is so amazing,  by doing that, you build up treasures in heaven. 

• Thumbs Up 1