Help

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

So I have other questions like this but I keep having bad thoughts that says if I don't do a certain thing a certain way or they will hurt me or my family and then I try to do it then I fail and I'm scared it will hurt my family and its always on my mind and it worry's me to death and scares me can the thoughts or the devil or demons hurt you or your family

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,302
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

10 hours ago, 4everyume said:

So I have other questions like this but I keep having bad thoughts that says if I don't do a certain thing a certain way or they will hurt me or my family and then I try to do it then I fail and I'm scared it will hurt my family and its always on my mind and it worry's me to death and scares me can the thoughts or the devil or demons hurt you or your family

I've answered your other post.

Further information for you.

Look up 25 tips for successfully treating your ocd and read it, particularly the section about intrusive thoughts.

Then talk to your doctor.

You need professional medical help.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Most demonic activity that hurts humans is the result of their acting through other humans. For this reason it is best to protect yourself from any influence that they might exert over you. This would mean increasing things like bible reading and prayer and decreasing things like much of rap music or other worldly influences (James 4:4).

From a physiological perspective, you may have vulnerabilities that result from mental health issues. You might experiment with supplements like Insotitol (for OCD) or GABA (for intrusive thoughts). However, if your issues are more pervasive, you may have to seek the help of a psychiatrist for medication.

Sadly some psychiatrists are a little lazy and just throw a tranquilizing drug at someone instead of trying to find out what might actually help. To increase your odds of finding a good one, you may want to visit a mental health group and see if someone recommends a doctor that really helped them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

Try to stay clear of shrinks. Find a Godly couple that will pray for you and if necessary a Godly doctor. Please do not trust the state mental 'wellness' centers as they are mostly staffed with poorly trained people that just refer you to the local shrink in the end.

If you need meds, then a Godly doctor will know what to do and monitor you properly.