• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

Growing up we are told we need to straighten ourselves out. Now this could mean we need to align ourselves with God's plan and purpose for us, whatever that may be. In school we were told to sit up straight or we will have trouble with our back. Now they are telling us we need to do 30 seconds of exercise a day. Three reps of ten seconds. We are to back up to a wall and every part of our body, esp our head and shoulders is to touch that wall for ten seconds. If we light up our spine this is suppose to avoid any issues with pinched nerves which can be painful. I do not know how effective exercise maybe for someone with scoliosis. I have found various exercises to be beneficial for me. Perhaps the worst thing we could do in life is not to exercise. Even I had a blood pressure of 180 over 100 that I was able to bring down to 110 over 60 with exercise. Even if we have to drag ourselves out and get ourselves going. So perhaps the worst thing we can do, is to do nothing at all. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/17/2021 at 4:36 AM, JohnR7 said:

Growing up we are told we need to straighten ourselves out. Now this could mean we need to align ourselves with God's plan and purpose for us, whatever that may be. In school we were told to sit up straight or we will have trouble with our back. Now they are telling us we need to do 30 seconds of exercise a day. Three reps of ten seconds. We are to back up to a wall and every part of our body, esp our head and shoulders is to touch that wall for ten seconds. If we light up our spine this is suppose to avoid any issues with pinched nerves which can be painful. I do not know how effective exercise maybe for someone with scoliosis. I have found various exercises to be beneficial for me. Perhaps the worst thing we could do in life is not to exercise. Even I had a blood pressure of 180 over 100 that I was able to bring down to 110 over 60 with exercise. Even if we have to drag ourselves out and get ourselves going. So perhaps the worst thing we can do, is to do nothing at all. 

Exercise is a cure for many bodily ailments, and depression, and much more.

However, you should also pursue spiritual healing and associate with believers who understand how God routinely, frequently provides powerful healing for believers and nonbelievers.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

How does God want us to live our lives on this earth?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

On 4/17/2021 at 1:36 AM, JohnR7 said:

So perhaps the worst thing we can do, is to do nothing at all. 

As is usually the case. If we are standing still we are sinking in the mud

thanks for the encouragement