• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1957

Hello all,

I'm really desirous to spend some time with my other threads, but I noticed something this morning on my drive home from my school bus route, that spiked my interest once again.  I was driving along, all absorbed in thoughts about Joel's prophecies, and I noticed how blue the sky was---a beautiful morning.  The whole day before, it had been a drencher!

Annnyway, not a cloud in the sky, nothing, not even any evidence of a jet.  Then I thought about it afresh.  Years ago I had been driving along, at that time absorbed in this portion of Joel's prophecy, as quoted by Peter on the Day of Pentecost (Acts 2);

19  And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath;  blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

Back then, at that very moment, I had noticed a jet in the sky, with a pronounced vapor trail behind.  I thought of the intense fire in the engines of the jet, then of all the people that would have been on board---every person containing pints of blood.  The thought had gave me pause.  Even while driving (uh-oh!), I had called my brother-in-law (and former pastor) and we talked about the possibility...

This morning, I continued to scan the sky, and there one was---a real beauty.  Nothing in the blue blue sky but this lone jet, from my perspective, going almost straight up, two pronounced pillars of vapor/smoke streaming behind, the result of the harnessing of the power of fire, to the extreme.  And blood?  If there were 100 people on that jet, there were well over 100 gallons of blood on it as well.  Some jets carry up to 500 people.  Hmmm.

If what happens with the sounding of the first trumpets occurs in our hemisphere, especially the impact of a killer asteroid (Rev. 8:10), it is easily conceivable that the air space above our nation would be hopelessly disrupted.  This could easily result in jet airliners being hopelessly shaken out of control, to plummet one after another, after another, after another, after another, after another, after another, after another...  Full of people.  Full of blood.  I think of what John wrote in Revelation 8:7, "and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth..."  I just Goggled, "how many aircraft in the sky at one time."  I got this immediate hit:  "On a normal day, at any given moment, FlightRadar24 would be tracking anywhere between 8,000 and 20,000 planes mid-flight..."  While this is worldwide, that translates into a whole lot of "anothers" over our nation (not to mention all of North and South America).

I wonder what Isaac would have thought if he had glanced up in the sky and saw what I saw this morning.  Can you see him hollering at Abraham, "Hey, dad, check that out!!!"  I can see Abraham looking upward and hollering, "Heeey Sarah, come out here and check this out...Hurry!"  Now, to them, or David, or Peter, or Joel, or anyone else more than a century or so ago, such would go into the category of a wonder (Acts 2:19).  We are living in a day that we hardly pay it any mind.  But, we are also living in a day of which these words from Daniel 12 relate:

4  But thou, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end:  many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

If God had not determined to increase knowledge, I would not have seen what I saw this morning.  Come to think of it, I also would not be pecking out all of these letters for y'all on this word processing program either...:)

Got to go...got my afternoon route to drive...

Edited by not an echo

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

On 5/1/2021 at 6:58 AM, not an echo said:

19  And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath;  blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

Joel 3:30-31 is a prophecy about the terrible Day of the Lord's wrath.     We know it will be a cosmic event; the sun will be darkened and the moon will shine blood red. 

This description is paralleled by Isaiah 30:26, where it tells us the sun will suddenly explode out a huge Coronal Mass Ejection, a very bright flash, that will be followed by the sun being darkened as the ejected mass obscures the sun. The moon will shine red from the reflected flash and later, bright red; when the mass of superheated hydrogen strikes it, by a thermoluminescent reaction. 

The earth will be very badly affected. Google: CME's and their effects. 

So; nothing to do with how we humans have abused our environment; climate change and all that nonsense is just part of Satans agenda for world control. 

On 5/1/2021 at 4:54 PM, Keras said:
On 4/30/2021 at 1:58 PM, not an echo said:

Joel 3:30-31 is a prophecy about the terrible Day of the Lord's wrath.     We know it will be a cosmic event; the sun will be darkened and the moon will shine blood red. 

This description is paralleled by Isaiah 30:26, where it tells us the sun will suddenly explode out a huge Coronal Mass Ejection, a very bright flash, that will be followed by the sun being darkened as the ejected mass obscures the sun. The moon will shine red from the reflected flash and later, bright red; when the mass of superheated hydrogen strikes it, by a thermoluminescent reaction.

Hello Keras,

Over here in my neck of the woods we would be calling this some high knockin, stuff!  All interesting to think about.  Any thoughts about the "blood" (Acts 2:19/Joel 2:30)?  Or "the earth beneath" (Acts 2:19) or "in the earth" (Joel 2:30)?  Just wondering what those of the Bible days would have thought if a submarine had surfaced beside them in the Mediterranean on one of their ocean trips.  That would have been a wonder, even for me... 

4 hours ago, not an echo said:

Hello Keras,

Over here in my neck of the woods we would be calling this some high knockin, stuff!  All interesting to think about.  Any thoughts about the "blood" (Acts 2:19/Joel 2:30)?  Or "the earth beneath" (Acts 2:19) or "in the earth" (Joel 2:30)? 

What all the Prophesies tell us about the Lord's Day of fiery wrath, can be literally fulfilled by a Coronal Mass Ejection of the sun. 

The moon shining blood red -  When the mass of superheated Hydrogen plasma, blasted out from the sun, strikes the moon, it will cause a thermoluminescent reaction.  The moon mainly consists of metallic oxides; of Aluminum, Iron, Silicone, etc,  Result = pure metals and water. 

The earth beneath - All as the Prophets describe; huge fires, earthquakes; with tectonic plate shifts, tsunamis and violent storms. 

We are told what to do: take shelter for the literal day and then it passes on into outer space.  Isaiah 26:20-21, Revelation 6:15     AND to trust the Lord for His protection. 

More information at - logostelso.info

19 hours ago, Keras said:
On 5/6/2021 at 10:21 AM, not an echo said:

Hello Keras,

Over here in my neck of the woods we would be calling this some high knockin, stuff!  All interesting to think about.  Any thoughts about the "blood" (Acts 2:19/Joel 2:30)?  Or "the earth beneath" (Acts 2:19) or "in the earth" (Joel 2:30)? 

What all the Prophesies tell us about the Lord's Day of fiery wrath, can be literally fulfilled by a Coronal Mass Ejection of the sun. 

The moon shining blood red -  When the mass of superheated Hydrogen plasma, blasted out from the sun, strikes the moon, it will cause a thermoluminescent reaction.  The moon mainly consists of metallic oxides; of Aluminum, Iron, Silicone, etc,  Result = pure metals and water. 

The earth beneath - All as the Prophets describe; huge fires, earthquakes; with tectonic plate shifts, tsunamis and violent storms. 

We are told what to do: take shelter for the literal day and then it passes on into outer space.  Isaiah 26:20-21, Revelation 6:15     AND to trust the Lord for His protection. 

What are your thoughts about what will be left to be destroyed after Christ's Millennial Reign?  Revelation 20:11;  21:1

3 hours ago, not an echo said:

What are your thoughts about what will be left to be destroyed after Christ's Millennial Reign?  Revelation 20:11;  21:1

After the Millennium, there will come the New heavens and New Earth.  God Himself will dwell with mankind on it, for Eternity. 

But what should concern us all right now, is the next prophesied event; the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster that will set the scene for all that must happen before Jesus Returns.   Over 100 Bible prophesies vividly describe that forthcoming Day. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,466
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/30/2021 at 1:58 PM, not an echo said:

Hello all,

I'm really desirous to spend some time with my other threads, but I noticed something this morning on my drive home from my school bus route, that spiked my interest once again.  I was driving along, all absorbed in thoughts about Joel's prophecies, and I noticed how blue the sky was---a beautiful morning.  The whole day before, it had been a drencher!

Annnyway, not a cloud in the sky, nothing, not even any evidence of a jet.  Then I thought about it afresh.  Years ago I had been driving along, at that time absorbed in this portion of Joel's prophecy, as quoted by Peter on the Day of Pentecost (Acts 2);

Back then, at that very moment, I had noticed a jet in the sky, with a pronounced vapor trail behind.  I thought of the intense fire in the engines of the jet, then of all the people that would have been on board---every person containing pints of blood.  The thought had gave me pause.  Even while driving (uh-oh!), I had called my brother-in-law (and former pastor) and we talked about the possibility...

This morning, I continued to scan the sky, and there one was---a real beauty.  Nothing in the blue blue sky but this lone jet, from my perspective, going almost straight up, two pronounced pillars of vapor/smoke streaming behind, the result of the harnessing of the power of fire, to the extreme.  And blood?  If there were 100 people on that jet, there were well over 100 gallons of blood on it as well.  Some jets carry up to 500 people.  Hmmm.

If what happens with the sounding of the first trumpets occurs in our hemisphere, especially the impact of a killer asteroid (Rev. 8:10), it is easily conceivable that the air space above our nation would be hopelessly disrupted.  This could easily result in jet airliners being hopelessly shaken out of control, to plummet one after another, after another, after another, after another, after another, after another, after another...  Full of people.  Full of blood.  I think of what John wrote in Revelation 8:7, "and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth..."  I just Goggled, "how many aircraft in the sky at one time."  I got this immediate hit:  "On a normal day, at any given moment, FlightRadar24 would be tracking anywhere between 8,000 and 20,000 planes mid-flight..."  While this is worldwide, that translates into a whole lot of "anothers" over our nation (not to mention all of North and South America).

I wonder what Isaac would have thought if he had glanced up in the sky and saw what I saw this morning.  Can you see him hollering at Abraham, "Hey, dad, check that out!!!"  I can see Abraham looking upward and hollering, "Heeey Sarah, come out here and check this out...Hurry!"  Now, to them, or David, or Peter, or Joel, or anyone else more than a century or so ago, such would go into the category of a wonder (Acts 2:19).  We are living in a day that we hardly pay it any mind.  But, we are also living in a day of which these words from Daniel 12 relate:

4  But thou, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end:  many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

If God had not determined to increase knowledge, I would not have seen what I saw this morning.  Come to think of it, I also would not be pecking out all of these letters for y'all on this word processing program either...:)

Got to go...got my afternoon route to drive...

I've done some study on this subject also; how could fire, 100 pound blocks of hail, and blood rain down on earth, looking at it from natural physics. I've noticed in the Bible the Lord uses his creation and nature most often for judgments and punishment. What fits best from science is; a massive CME or solar flare.

To be brief: A hot massive plasma flow of 6,000 degrees Fahrenheit hitting the cold upper atmosphere, would produce 100# block of hail according to scientific theory. And would definitely burn up 1/3 of all trees and green grass on the hemisphere side it hits. Like you stated, tens of thousands of people in airliners blood would be instantly vaporized. There would not be much advanced warning for an airliner in flight to do anything about the situation. 

I won't go into detail but, not to many years ago the earth missed an event like that by two weeks, and NASA played it down. 

Want another thing to investigate, why NASA named it that, and comparing what will be happening in Israel during its close fly by on a Friday the 13th. Check out the asteroid Apophis and consider Wormwood?

On 5/8/2021 at 8:35 AM, Da Puppers said:

What do you think? 

Unfortunately, you have been deceived by believing the lie of a 'rapture to heaven' of the Church. 

This idea is never stated to happen, in fact Jesus; many times said such a thing was impossible. Eternal, spiritual life for those worthy, whose names are in the Book of Life, does not happen until after the Millennium. Revelation 20:11-15