• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

16 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

then only us poor ignorant folks who are looking upon this with trepidation will die.....2% of the time.

Even if you are poor and ignorant, I don't want you to die.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

5 minutes ago, Starise said:

Well that's really the only unturned stone. I do not believe a government would 'test' a vaccine on it's population. There were in fact trials obviously done to determine the outcome as best they could. You really can't ask for better than that. Since then millions of people have been successfully vaccinated. I am not of the opinion anything major will result in the future if anything at all.

And to be fair.....the long term effects of life on earth are.....wait for it.......

DEATH.

This is a human trial.....there is no other way to collect data, they tried it on a few thousand people to make sure it didn't kill them on the spot but thats it, it was then released to the public on an emergency basis and the data is being collected

And there have been many disastrous side effects noted. 

Nope....just not gonna change my mind on maybes and what ifs, especially when this is being driven by politicians.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

29 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

The COVID vaccines work by reducing the rates and severity of the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection.

Here is a summary of some clinical evidence - https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7013e3.htm?s_cid=mm7013e3_w

Conflict of interest statement

Dr. Baden reports being funded by the NIH to conduct clinical trials in collaboration with Crucell/Janssen and Moderna; Dr. Rouphael, receiving grant support from Pfizer, Merck, Sanofi–Pasteur, Eli Lilly, and Quidel; Dr. Creech, receiving grant support from Merck, consulting fees from Horizon Pharma and GSK, and fees for serving on a data and safety monitoring board from Astellas; Dr. Neuzil, receiving grant support from Pfizer; Dr. Graham, holding pending patent WO/2018/081318 on prefusion coronavirus spike proteins and their use and pending patent 62/972,886 on 2019-nCoV vaccine; Dr. Bennett, being employed by and owning stock and stock options in Moderna; Dr. Pajon, being employed by and owning stock in Moderna; Dr. Knightly, being employed by and owning stock and stock options in Moderna; Drs. Leav, Deng, and Zhou being employees of Moderna; Dr. Han, being employed by and owning stock and stock options in Moderna; Dr. Ivarsson, being employed by and owning share options in Moderna; Dr. Miller, being employed by and owning stock and stock options in Moderna; and Dr. Zaks, being employed by and owning stock options in Moderna. No other potential conflict of interest relevant to this article was reported.

Is this fair?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

Even if you are poor and ignorant, I don't want you to die.

Oh I do not think I will...

I am not buying into the manipulative panic

8 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

I am not buying into the manipulative panic

Actually, that is exactly what you are doing.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, one.opinion said:

Actually, that is exactly what you are doing.

Would you care to enlighten me on who it is that you THINK is manipulating me?

4 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

Would you care to enlighten me on who it is that you THINK is manipulating me?

I honestly don't know who - but the fact that you are more afraid of hypothetical issues of a vaccine that has been proven safe than a very real pandemic that has killed millions - shows that you have been manipulated.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, PeterR said:

Is this fair?

I haven't checked out the other 9 references the CDC pulled data from. Do they also publish similar footnotes?

Also, do you have any evidence indicating that the vaccines are NOT effective?

Even if you throw out the clinical evidence, the rates of COVID in the US and Israel (as well as other places) support the efficacy of the vaccines used.

1 minute ago, one.opinion said:

I honestly don't know who - but the fact that you are more afraid of hypothetical issues of a vaccine that has been proven safe than a very real pandemic that has killed millions - shows that you have been manipulated.

Really it has been proven to be safe?  Please show me the numbers of this so called PROOF. Because I know there are a lot of examples of really bad side effects including life threatening ones (Johnson and Johnson Blood clotting) 

You are long on assertions but short on details

Even the FDA admits that they released the virus with out proper testing under the Emergency Use Provision

https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

Signs of a severe allergic reaction can include: • Difficulty breathing • Swelling of your face and throat • A fast heartbeat • A bad rash all over your body • Dizziness and weakness Side effects that have been reported with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine include: • severe allergic reactions • non-severe allergic reactions such as rash, itching, hives, or swelling of the face • injection site pain • tiredness • headache • muscle pain • chills • joint pain • fever • injection site swelling • injection site redness • nausea • feeling unwell • swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy) • • diarrhea • vomiting • arm pain

Guest kingdombrat
39 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

There is NO LAW stating that we must take the vaccine 

No, but there is a [Suggestion] by those who Rule our Laws to take the Vaccination.   If there was a LAW you might scream [Herd Mentality] and still refuse the Vaccine, which is [STILL DISOBEYING] God.