Mike Mclees

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

I would not consider anyone here as ignorant, but do we understand what a paradigm shift means especially now for Christians or those who consider themselves Christians. Do we truly understand why it is so important for the present day believers in Christ. The shift is in the way the world has been taught or the way we lived.  Paradigms have brought change in the world in our past. The industrial  revolution for one and The computer age for another. Technology Is is almost in a constant of change. Many in religion may say so what is that to me. That is determined be our belief system. I think most of us know by now that the world is change faster than a speeding bullet and the church has been caught up in it for while. 

You may say I know this, so what? Why should we care or mind about these things. That is at the heart of this post. We need to stay awake. If we know our Bible and what it says about what our present time is going through can be almost shocking  in spite  of the fact we are not to fear. Also the need to talk reminds us of who we are and standing fast to our identity a believers of Christ. I myself have become a little lazy headed about the current state of affairs in the world as we approach the the night and the midnight hour of change like from PM to Am yesterday is gone and tomorrow is here. just as in war we have to get up and be ready for the battle and this is reality. I pray  this topic will be a fervent one for that reason. Even Jesus prepared himself for what He had face Him at the cross, yet still He said to the Father None the less thy will be done.  The items we speak of here may be broad, so I pray we stay focused. 

Where to begin. I will start with a subject I watched on Youtube that gave a forecast of things to come and the things that are already here. It is a wake up call.  One part is the ease and comfort of our high teck future If Christ has not yet come. Change of government religion and money.  Our Bible speaks of all these things so the question is, is how much we believe of the word of God. Out of this is two groups. Thise who truly believe and those who say  they believe. Remember what it says in Thessalonians the man of sin will not be revealed untill the be a great falling away first. I believe this is well in the works already.  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

40 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

That is determined be our belief system. I think most of us know by now that the world is change faster than a speeding bullet and the church has been caught up in it for while.

I would do a little revision here. If we understand well what the church is, we rather run away to it, or, understanding correctly, we are elected to it. Then we realize what "church" is when we "leave" this speeding world.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

All that you see here has been the plan of God, and as what will unfold.  That is why we awake everyday with new mercies, and we -pray to see where will go today

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,003
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

48 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

I would not consider anyone here as ignorant, but do we understand what a paradigm shift means especially now for Christians or those who consider themselves Christians. Do we truly understand why it is so important for the present day believers in Christ. The shift is in the way the world has been taught or the way we lived.  Paradigms have brought change in the world in our past. The industrial  revolution for one and The computer age for another. Technology Is is almost in a constant of change. Many in religion may say so what is that to me. That is determined be our belief system. I think most of us know by now that the world is change faster than a speeding bullet and the church has been caught up in it for while. 

You may say I know this, so what? Why should we care or mind about these things. That is at the heart of this post. We need to stay awake. If we know our Bible and what it says about what our present time is going through can be almost shocking  in spite  of the fact we are not to fear. Also the need to talk reminds us of who we are and standing fast to our identity a believers of Christ. I myself have become a little lazy headed about the current state of affairs in the world as we approach the the night and the midnight hour of change like from PM to Am yesterday is gone and tomorrow is here. just as in war we have to get up and be ready for the battle and this is reality. I pray  this topic will be a fervent one for that reason. Even Jesus prepared himself for what He had face Him at the cross, yet still He said to the Father None the less thy will be done.  The items we speak of here may be broad, so I pray we stay focused. 

Where to begin. I will start with a subject I watched on Youtube that gave a forecast of things to come and the things that are already here. It is a wake up call.  One part is the ease and comfort of our high teck future If Christ has not yet come. Change of government religion and money.  Our Bible speaks of all these things so the question is, is how much we believe of the word of God. Out of this is two groups. Thise who truly believe and those who say  they believe. Remember what it says in Thessalonians the man of sin will not be revealed untill the be a great falling away first. I believe this is well in the works already.      

Hi Mike McIees,

The words paradigm and catalyst go together when discussing the changes we become aware of. Whilst God has established the material universe and set spiritual principles in place, the human condition is inclined to push boundaries and question the existing norms.

Things will run their course, but we must stay true to the Will of God.

1 hour ago, PeterR said:

I would do a little revision here. If we understand well what the church is, we rather run away to it, or, understanding correctly, we are elected to it. Then we realize what "church" is when we "leave" this speeding world.

Im 

1 hour ago, Riverwalker said:

All that you see here has been the plan of God, and as what will unfold.  That is why we awake everyday with new mercies, and we -pray to see where will go today

1 hour ago, PeterR said:

Could you break that down a little for me. 

1 hour ago, Riverwalker said:

True that we ourselves can only count for today, but Only the Father knows how many days we are given. True that Gods mercies are new every morning.  As far As Gods plan I would have to what you believe His plan is. True that all that is written shall come to pass. Im not sure we are connected on the post.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

technology has been around a long time, cain built a city, people playing instruments and forging bronze and iron long before the so called bronze and iron ages.

Genesis 4

. 21And his brother’s name was Jubal; he was the father of all who play the harp and flute.

22And Zillah gave birth to Tubal-cain, a forger of every implement of bronze and iron. And the sister of Tubal-cain was Naamah.

Edited by BeyondET

1 hour ago, Michael37 said:

Hi Mike McIees,

The words paradigm and catalyst go together when discussing the changes we become aware of. Whilst God has established the material universe and set spiritual principles in place, the human condition is inclined to push boundaries and question the existing norms.

Things will run their course, but we must stay true to the Will of God.

Yes staying true to the will of God is a point of the post. The trouble not everyone will. What about you. Are you willing to pay the same cost

12 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

technology has been around a long time, cain built a city, people playing instruments and forging bronze and iron long before the so called bronze and iron ages.

Genesis 4

. 21And his brother’s name was Jubal; he was the father of all who play the harp and flute.

22And Zillah gave birth to Tubal-cain, a forger of every implement of bronze and iron. And the sister of Tubal-cain was Naamah.

And now Daniel close the words ands seal the book till the time of the end. Many shall runt to and fro and knowledge will be greatly in creased. 

Dan 12:4

have you been able to keep up with it even in only the last two years.. Do we understand what AI means? Its an intelligence from machines that will surpass mans and think for itself in only five years.  Some think we are like the man who made himself a gun and shot himself with it. The horror story here goes a lot deeper than we know. Did you know that Japan has made realistic robot women and believe that men can fall in love with them. and they will become the perfect wife having children. Right out of Stepford wives. Check it out.   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

19 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

And now Daniel close the words ands seal the book till the time of the end. Many shall runt to and fro and knowledge will be greatly in creased. 

Dan 12:4

have you been able to keep up with it even in only the last two years.. Do we understand what AI means? Its an intelligence from machines that will surpass mans and think for itself in only five years.  Some think we are like the man who made himself a gun and shot himself with it. The horror story here goes a lot deeper than we know. Did you know that Japan has made realistic robot women and believe that men can fall in love with them. and they will become the perfect wife having children. Right out of Stepford wives. Check it out.   

I have a feeling nothing is new under the sun. if man was making all kinds of things from bronze and iron, building city's, making steel string instruments like harps pretty much right out the box then something was established before hand. Or a testament on how fast man can advance like today we have gone from horse and a cart to move around to flying in outer space in a little over 100 years.

Edited by BeyondET