Guest brandplucked

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  722
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

So did your bible lead you to Christ and show you where to find Him?

Yes, it did and still does. I didn't know at the time that the King James Bible was God's only pure words, but that is the Bible He used to bring me to Christ my Lord and Saviour.

God bless,

Will K

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen brother!!! God also initially spoke to me through the Good News Bible, then the NASB...but graciously led me to the pure Words of the KJV. Praise His name!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

How do you reconcile your beliefs with 2 Timothy 3:16 then ?  :whistling:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And yours with 1 Corinthians 7:

25Now about virgins: I have no command from the Lord, but I give a judgment as one who by the Lord's mercy is trustworthy.

If Paul, states categorically that his views were not inspired by God, but were a reflection of his trustworthy judgement. Why should we now claim that they are the"Innerant word of God".

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

How do you reconcile your beliefs with 2 Timothy 3:16 then ?  :whistling:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And yours with 1 Corinthians 7:

25Now about virgins: I have no command from the Lord, but I give a judgment as one who by the Lord's mercy is trustworthy.

If Paul, states categorically that his views were not inspired by God, but were a reflection of his trustworthy judgement. Why should we now claim that they are the"Innerant word of God".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought your interpretation of modern events in the middle east was bad. Turns out your interpretation of scripture is even worse.

This is an isolated incident in scripture where he is refering to his opinion on virgins remaining single. He thinks its best but acknowledges that it won't always happen that way. It's one incident.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Is there a passage in the bible that says "the bible is inerrant"?

There are a whole bunch of verses that shew that the Bible is the inerrant word of God. It was since the beginning. To say otherwise is nigh to a disbeliever, really. But who could blame with all the sacreligious New Age Bibles? ;0)

Psa 119:89 KJV

(89) LAMED. For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.

Yes, it did and still does. I didn't know at the time that the King James Bible was God's only pure words, but that is the Bible He used to bring me to Christ my Lord and Saviour.

Hello KJB friend! The same here. Now I came to Christ by trying in earnest to disprove the Bible. After reading it out of historical interest, I had the foreboding feeling that it was true and that hell existed. (The whole time the Holy Spirit led me and convicted me). I remember staying up two or three in the morning, sweating, trying to disprove it. I didn't want it to be true because I didn't like the thought of ending up in the fire. The greater the doubt and disbelief, the greater the yield in faith when the word prooved me wrong! The King James Bible destroyed by faith in evolution.

The word of God is not only infalliable, it is indelible:

Isa 55:11 KJV

(11) So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Edited by Aim_64bIT

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

I believe there are more dimwits in the world trying to find fault in the bible than there are christians reading it and are blessed by the truth of it and it's inerrancy and infallibility.

PRIDE is the biggest stumbling block for fault finders. they are scared of what their peers are going to say to them if they quote the bible.

JMOHO.

e

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

That's interesting ... I was just the opposite. I believed it until I read it.

So Aim, you joined the congregation out of fear of eternal punishment? Interesting. Some people do it because they are kind and loving people and just want to be around others who are the same. I wonder how long it would take christianity to crumble if they took out the doctrine of hell.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Many Christians would leave because too many have come to Christ out of fear.

However, hell is not why we are to come to Christ. We are to come to Him because we love Him, not because we're afraid of Him.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

That's interesting ... I was just the opposite. I believed it until I read it.

So Aim, you joined the congregation out of fear of eternal punishment? Interesting. Some people do it because they are kind and loving people and just want to be around others who are the same. I wonder how long it would take christianity to crumble if they took out the doctrine of hell.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Many Christians would leave because too many have come to Christ out of fear.

However, hell is not why we are to come to Christ. We are to come to Him because we love Him, not because we're afraid of Him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well if this happened we would find out who the true christians are. Certainly not the ones who came to God because of fear. God wants genuine Love. A relationship with us. Not someone scared and thats the only reason they say they believe. These people arent Christians. Someone who, as Keith Green says, is "Bannana's for Jesus" (hehe) is a christian. Someone that loves him back, and knows him.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  722
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Is there a passage in the bible that says "the bible is inerrant"?

There are a whole bunch of verses that shew that the Bible is the inerrant word of God. It was since the beginning. To say otherwise is nigh to a disbeliever, really. But who could blame with all the sacreligious New Age Bibles? ;0)

Psa 119:89 KJV

(89) LAMED. For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.

Hello KJB friend! The same here. Now I came to Christ by trying in earnest to disprove the Bible. After reading it out of historical interest, I had the foreboding feeling that it was true and that hell existed. (The whole time the Holy Spirit led me and convicted me). I remember staying up two or three in the morning, sweating, trying to disprove it. I didn't want it to be true because I didn't like the thought of ending up in the fire. The greater the doubt and disbelief, the greater the yield in faith when the word prooved me wrong! The King James Bible destroyed by faith in evolution.

The word of God is not only infalliable, it is indelible:

Isa 55:11 KJV

(11) So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Another KJV believer!!! Welcome to the club my friend! To tubal cain...the only reason hell should "scare" us into Christianity is not because of fire...but because Jesus won't be there. The separation from all that is Good, all that is Love, all that is Faithful...is why hell sucks. It has nothing to do with fire. Many Christians have died in the flames for Jesus...they didn't run from them but into them.

God bless.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

KJV is where its at :( .... with a minature sized easier one on hand just incase. :noidea:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

How do you reconcile your beliefs with 2 Timothy 3:16 then ?