• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

I haven't heard anything on christian TV or radio on the significance of this major event.

What does it mean prophetically?

Any thoughts?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Interesting that it happens on the same day as the Babylonian destruction of the first Temple.....the same day as the Roman destruction of the second Temple......the same day as the expulsion of the Jews from England during the First Crusade.....the same day as the edict of expulsion of the Jews from Spain in 1492....the same day as the Warsaw Ghetto uprising was crushed and 50,000 Jews slaughtered.

Indeed WHAT DOES IT MEAN??????

PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM........

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I have a question also. Jerusalem, Jericho and Bethlehem are all in the West Bank. Will these be occupied by Palestinians totally? Will there be any Jews left in these cities? It is so wrong to give up the holy land to the Palestinians. It's like selling your birthright. It would be so wrong to have these cities totally occupied by non-Jews. Are the Palestinians going to occupy the whole West Bank? Why would they want Gaza and the West Bank when the two are not even connected?

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Ezekiel 7:23-26

"Prepare chains, because the land is full of bloodshed and the city is full of violence. I will bring the most wicked of the nations to take possession of their houses; I will put an end to the pride of the mighty, and their sanctuaries will be desecrated. 25 When terror comes, they will seek peace, but there will be none. Calamity upon calamity will come, and rumor upon rumor. They will try to get a vision from the prophet; the teaching of the law by the priest will be lost, as will the counsel of the elders.

Tell me this doesn't sound like today in age! :)

"The land is full of bloodshed and the city is full of violence. The most wicked of the nations to take possession of their houses," The Jews "sanctuaries will be desecrated," and "When terror comes, they will seek peace, but there will be none. Calamity upon calamity will come, and rumor upon rumor."

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

Gaza I can almost be okay with because it was Pelesheth (Philistine). However, it was land taken from Egypt in a war with Egypt where Egyptian forces had been gathering for an invasion of Israel....this is why I still have a problem with it.

Guest shiloh357
Gaza I can almost be okay with because it was Pelesheth (Philistine). However, it was land taken from Egypt in a war with Egypt where Egyptian forces had been gathering for an invasion of Israel....this is why I still have a problem with it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not only that, but Gaza was given to the tribe of Judah. Israel should have wiped the Philistines from that area when they entered the promised Land under Joshua.

We are seeing Egypt beginning to take advantage of the pullout, and arming Hamas and the other terrorist groups in Gaza as well. I am very concerned that we are going to see the most advanced best armed terrorrists in the world, complete with tanks, artillery etc. I am also concerned that they will position their tanks and artillery in civilian areas so that any attempt by Israel to destroy those weapons will be no doubt cause civilian casualties far worse than before, and bring down even greater international condemnation.

Guest KathyB
Ezekiel 7:23-26

"Prepare chains, because the land is full of bloodshed and the city is full of violence. I will bring the most wicked of the nations to take possession of their houses; I will put an end to the pride of the mighty, and their sanctuaries will be desecrated. 25 When terror comes, they will seek peace, but there will be none. Calamity upon calamity will come, and rumor upon rumor. They will try to get a vision from the prophet; the teaching of the law by the priest will be lost, as will the counsel of the elders.

Tell me this doesn't sound like today in age!  :rofl:

"The land is full of bloodshed and the city is full of violence. The most wicked of the nations to take possession of their houses," The Jews "sanctuaries will be desecrated," and "When terror comes, they will seek peace, but there will be none. Calamity upon calamity will come, and rumor upon rumor."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you! I have been searching for the last 2 days on how this is Scriptural to no avail! I will now have a basis to go on to read more on it in the Word! Thank you so much for the Scripture!!! :rofl:

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Wow Leonard, that is interesting.

Thanks for the responses.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Color me stupid here, but how much land exactly do the Palestinians plan on occupying? I know about Gaza. What about the West Bank? Are they going to take all of it, including Bethlehem, Jerusalem and Jericho?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Mebbe you should check out the video found here, CFS.