IGNORED

Defense of the Post Trib Rapture

George

Guest shadow2b
-I see many post-tribbers are paranoid, thinking that the family members who will turn them in are pre-tribbers. What is this, post-trib pride? You actually think that if the pre-tribbers are wrong they will blame their not being ready on the post-tribbers and turn them in? :D  :D

-YA know DAD--I GET sOoooooo-Tired- :sweating: of listening ta{SOME-pre-trib}

-theologically IGNORANT-sillyfied--self-righteous--ideosyncratic--syncopatic-posters

-that like you I jest caint hold back my sarcasm at these times- :t2::t2::D;) --

-I think I must have a genetic defect that's labeled"sarcasm-sarcastic-unable ta

-restrain when provoked beyond all human endurance"& mah-genetic flaw jest

-goes--KAAAAA--PLLLLLLLL--oOOOOOOoo--KEEYYYYYYYY---sorry bout thet DAD but

-I jes had ta git thet outta mah system---I reckon- ;);):D;)

-Mebby we kin get back to tha studying---larrnin part of this hyaRr thread----I hope

- :P:D:D :hug: :hug:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Shadow,

Mebby we kin get back to tha studying---larrnin part of this hyaRr thread----I hope

I agree. I just hope I don't offend too many people by MY sarcasm, and that we can get over it.

I see the body as necessary to "supply one to another", and I have gleaned a lot from this board. But there is SOOOOOOO much more to learn that I haven't got a clue about. But it takes two walking together to support one another and edify one another and learning from each other before any real progress can be made.

In things of which I have my doubts, I am willing to hold in abeyance until someone comes along with just the right Word. Then it sinks in and I have learned something new. But I consider most of this stuff very basic, that most Christians should be in agreement on, but they have been fed so many lies that to justify their eschatology, they must warp their "theology", as you have seen. How sad.

Talk to you later my friend.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

The "silent rapture" was not taught in the early church.

This silent rapture theory was a demonic vision from Margaret McDonald (a 15 yr old) in 1830 while she was laying in bed sick. You guys can look this up.

The pre-trib view is not according to Scriptures literally as they claim. If Scriptures were "plain" as to the pre-trib view, then there wouldn't be these arguements throughut the ages on this. The discussion would have been over.

I haven't met anyone that has ever changed their position on this issue. I went through this last year and did a HUGE study on this and exhausted myself for nothing only to have everyone reading a different interpretation of a clearly written Word. It's useless.

Greetings Boldly,

I haven't met anyone that has ever changed their position on this issue. I went through this last year and did a HUGE study on this and exhausted myself for nothing only to have everyone reading a different interpretation of a clearly written Word. It's useless.

I understand perfectly what you are saying, but I "used to be" pretrib, till I got serious with God and started diligently seeking Him for the answers. I am reminded of the following verse in regards to the pre-trib doctrine:

2 Timothy 4:3-5 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables (LEFT BEHIND SERIES et al). 5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

So I continue to speak out against this false doctrine. I just realize I can only plant seeds and perhaps water a few. God will give the increase.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

DadErnie,

But you know Dad, can I all you Dad?, I get the same 2 Tim. verse thrown at me. More than that, I have been treated very badly by pre-tribbers - but not on this site. I haven't really gotten into any debates here about this. They say my views are "dogmatic", they say I lack discernment, I lack the Holy Spirit, and they actually say "Jesus is a Pre-Tribber". That's a dangerous statement right there. Then do you know what these people said to me????? They said they will wave goodbye to me as they pass me up in the rapture. I just can't believe how vicious they are. Their minds are closed, their eyes are shut.

Do you know why I think this is such a dangerous view???? If/when the antichrist comes and the pre-tribbers are still here, they will feel betrayed. They will feel like the Bible is a lie instead of seeing that they're wrong and they will turn away from Christ. I think that may be a big aid in the apostasy of the church.

(Re:antichrist - he was around back then when the Bible was written so that made me question whether or not this was a single person - I did a study on this and so far it would seem that it's a system or a type of kingdom - but I'm not 100% sold yet - it's like I have to deprogram myself from the way I've always been taught you know?

I do not think every prophecy was fulfilled like the full preterists do.

So......you think I'm crazy yet? :wub:

Greetings Boldly,

So are you a "partial" preterist? If so, that is really too bad. I have more in common with the pre-tribs than I do ANY preterist.

(Re:antichrist - he was around back then when the Bible was written so that made me question whether or not this was a single person - I did a study on this and so far it would seem that it's a system or a type of kingdom - but I'm not 100% sold yet - it's like I have to deprogram myself from the way I've always been taught you know?

John, in his Epistles, makes it clear that the A/C is a "spirit" and not one single entity. It compares favorably with the AoD in Mt. 24. All the bad characters of Revelation are "antichrist".

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

I agree. I also think antichrist is spirit because that's what is written. But like I said I'm doing a study on this and I haven't finished yet, so I looked up, antirhchrist, son of perdition, beast etc.

As far as preterist - that's a new one on me. I don't call myself this - like I said I'm learning about this stuff. I'm not sure what all they believe. I'm just trying to get this antichrist thing straightened out - next Danie'ls 70th week.

Greetings Boldly,

Well, I'm glad to hear that you are NOT a preterist. I know that if you shut men's opinions out and study the Bible for all its worth, getting to know our Lord and Savior well, the Holy Spirit will open your eyes to the truth

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Greetings Boldly,

So are you a "partial" preterist? If so, that is really too bad. I have more in common with the pre-tribs than I do ANY preterist.

John, in his Epistles, makes it clear that the A/C is a "spirit" and not one single entity. It compares favorably with the AoD in Mt. 24. All the bad characters of Revelation are "antichrist".

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Hi Dad,

Though I usually agree with your statements, on this one I must respectfully disagree as to the anti-Christ being a mere spirit.

1 John 2:18

Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour.

John here is refering to an individual coming that will be known as the anti-Christ although anyone who rejects Christ has this spirit of anti-Christ which is the sin of disbelief.

1 John 2:22

Who is the liar but  the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an anti-Christ, however John still refers to one who is coming and yet today there are many who deny Christ as in Johns day, he still refers to one who is to come

1 John 4:3

and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

Again John says that anyone who does not confess Jesus is of the spirit of the anti-Chrsit. He is refering to an individual as anti_Christ although those who deny Christ are of kindred spirit,

Notice that after John says this notice that he says "of which you heard is coming". now thw spirit of the antiChrist is in the world and has been since Christ was born, but John refers to someone yet to come. Although anyone who denys andrejects Christ is an anti-Christ.

Greetings JG2,

In the last days both in Daniel and in Revelation it speaks of the Beast being released to "wage war against the saints". Power is given him by Satan. The Beast is the "spirit" behind Mystery Babylon. It will be the "man of sin" or the "False Prophet" that will lead the church into a state of "Apostacy" and into the grip of the Beast. This "spirit" which leads the church into apostacy is what is spoken of by John.

When you understand that YOU are the Temple of Godn and there will be no last days "physical temple", then you will understand.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie