• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,156
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Hello ServingHim,

HOW do those living on earth, procreated new people come to know Christ and accept Him as their savior? Do they follow the Bible as well? At will "Christ Come Again" for them, as the bible says, or will there be a new bible? Do they also get baptized, and does the Holy Spirit live in them AS WELL AS CHRIST living on earth in whatever state He will come again in?

This is a very good question and I will answer from my understanding of the Millinial reign of Christ.

There will again be an established sacrifice for those who have not been born of the Spirit, Born again, who werent included in the first ressurection.

thank you Kevin for responding...I only have couple minutes..as I keep trying to tear myself away from the computer...what sort of 'sacrifice' is my first question? secondly, are there 2 resurrections of people? I don't understand what you meant by the 'first' resurrection?

p.s.--I debate on these forums to learn and maybe, if given the opportunity teach. but, first and foremost...to learn by being challenged. And you sir have definitely done that!!!  :huh:

ME TOO... :hug: (p.s. I'm a 'lady'!)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

About the 1,000 year reign of Christ, see Revelation 20

Yes, the "you will not know the day or the hour" can also be applied to our physical deaths on earth. Because, look at it this way...if you die tomorrow in a car wreck you will be "pre Trib" because you died before the tribulation took place...lol

:oww:

:oww: :oww: :oww: :huh: LOL...

so what about Peter's words ... 8 But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 2 Peter 3:8 . . . what IF the 'tribulation' really was 15,000 years, for afterall, it is FACT that God's timing is not ours, according to the Holy Word of God. :oww:

Actually Peter is refering to Gods patience here, but when John is told to write down the timing it is speaking of literal years and days.

2 Peter 3

8  But do not let this one fact escape your notice,  beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.

9  The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but  is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

Oh okay! :huh:

Well, ma'am you have challenged me. :rofl:

:huh:

Actually Peter is refering to Gods patience here, but when John is told to write down the timing it is speaking of literal years and days. 

so are all of John's words literal? :huh:

Guest dustycanvas

When dealing in prophecy, there is going to be literal things as well as descriptions of literal things...and interpretations of descriptions of literal things or events. :suspect:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

thank you Kevin for responding...I only have couple minutes..as I keep trying to tear myself away from the computer...what sort of 'sacrifice' is my first question?

I would have to cpy and paste quite a bit and that is why I suggested reading the chapters of Ezekial, this would be good to do on your vacation if your interested, but I'll try and show some of them. They are basically the same as the old testament sacrifices, however I am definately not an expert on the law sacrifices.

Now keep in mind This is during the Millinal kingdom which it starts to tell of beginning with Ezek 40

Ezekiel 43

The Offerings

18  And He said to me, ") Son of man, thus says the Lord GOD, 'These are the statutes for the altar on the day it is built, to offer burnt offerings on it and to sprinkle blood on it.

19  'You shall give to the Levitical priests who are from the offspring of Zadok, who draw  near to Me to minister to Me,' declares the Lord GOD, 'a young bull for a sin offering.

20  'You shall take some of its blood and put it on its four horns and on the four corners of the ledge and on the border round about; thus you shall cleanse it and make atonement for it.

21  'You shall also take the bull for the sin offering, and it shall be  burned in the appointed place of the house, outside the sanctuary.

22  'On the second day you shall offer a male goat without blemish for a sin offering, and they shall  cleanse the altar as they cleansed it with the bull.

23  'When you have finished cleansing it, you shall present a young bull without blemish and a ram without blemish from the flock.

24  'You shall present them before the LORD, and the priests shall throw salt on them, and they shall offer them up as a burnt offering to the LORD.

25  'For seven days you shall prepare daily a goat for a sin offering; also a young bull and a ram from the flock, without blemish, shall be prepared.

26  'For seven days they shall make atonement for the altar and purify it; so shall they consecrate it.

27  'When they have completed the days, it shall be that on the eighth day and onward, the priests shall offer your burnt offerings on the altar, and your peace offerings; and I will accept you,' declares the Lord GOD."

This is just an example of the sacrifices that begin in these verses, its an intersting study and must admit I need much more of myself.

secondly, are there 2 resurrections of people? I don't understand what you meant by the 'first' resurrection?

The first resurrection is the ressurection of those who are in Jesus, The ressurection of the righteous. heres the referance.

Revelation 20

4  Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

5  The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection.

6  Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years.

This corellates with Thessalonians when the dead in Christ are raised first and those who are alive and remain will meet the Lord in the air

I know you are pressed for time, so have a wonderful vacation and may God richly bless you sister. Take your bible and ask God to explain these chapters of Ezekiel to you and the first ressurection, He delights in that. We wil talk when you get back.

In Jesus

kevin