• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, childoftheking said:

Do you know, this Doctrine is ONLY ACCEPTED in English Speaking nations, because they believe their ENGLISH BIBLE (which IS ONLY a translation and many portions are horrifically mistranslated)?

The Greek and Latin Vulgate verses coincide with one another, and on many passages of scripture, the English translation is NOWHERE close to the original!!

The Greek version is 1600 years OLDER than the KJV, the Latin Vulgate is 1100 years OLDER than the KJV.  

So, there ARE NO EXCUSES that the English Bible DOES NOT align with the originals.

And your Pre-Trib idea, CAN ONLY be found in a BADLY MISTRANSLATED English written Bible.

So, it clearly IS NOT FACTUAL!!

I studied Bible translations 20 years ago. I believe we have the Greek and Latin today so we can verify whether the translation is accurate. Without question the King James is the best word for translation.

Why anyone creates a Doctrine from the English written Bibles is beyond me.   For the most part, they are going to automatically believe a lie, like YOU are believing!!

Do you read Greek, Latin and Hebrew? Me neither.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46

6 hours ago, The Light said:

God flat out tells us He will come when we think not.

Matt 24

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Do you expect Him to paint a perfectly clear picture when He tells you He will come when you think not.

When you understand what the Feasts of God represents, how the harvest is performed and the parable of the fig tree, you will understand why there will be a pretribulation rapture.

As I have told you, we see 24 elders in heaven in Rev 6, obviously speaking for a group as 24 people cannot come out of every kindred, tongue, people and nation. That's the Church in heaven prior to seals being opened which is the Tribulation.

I'm not aware that there are only two comings. What about the SECRET rapture?

(1)   We still do not know the hour even with Yeshua telling us He returns after Tribulation ends.

(2) We still do not know the hour even once we see the sign of the sun darken, the moon failing, earthquakes, the stars falling.

Just because we know in a roundabout way from the clues Yeshua has given, still does not mean, we can accurately pinpoint His Second Coming by any means or logic.

His Second Coming is the secret rapture.  And by the answers I have just given, ^ prove when He does come, no one will know specifically beforehand.

5 hours ago, The Light said:

Your statement is totally incorrect. There will be many that hear the Gospel before the Tribulation. Particularly Gods chosen, who become jealous when they see the Church raptured. The word says that the end will come, not the Tribulation will begin.

Matt 24

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The Tribulation IS THE END for those not saved.   And my statement was correct.   Matthew 24:14 will finally happen and Tribulation will begin.   Those being beheaded will have already heard the Gospel, or have somehow remembered to get beheaded.

5 hours ago, The Light said:

I studied Bible translations 20 years ago. I believe we have the Greek and Latin today so we can verify whether the translation is accurate. Without question the King James is the best word for translation.

Do you read Greek, Latin and Hebrew? Me neither.

I do read some.   I have a friend who is a rabbi and he has been teaching me because I know the KJV Bible is skewed.

I do not want to make a big deal here, but I'll give you 2 examples (1 from the Old Testament and 1 from the New testament)(so I am utilizing the Hebrew Scrolls and Greek Papyrus + Latin Vulgate.

(1) We both know, the Book of Isaiah was written in the Hebrew/Aramaic around the 8th century BCE.   But somehow, within this 100% Hebrew/Aramaic manuscript, there is a Latin Vulgate word that was added around the 5th Century AD.   That word is "Lucifer."   Lucifer is not a Hebrew or Aramaic term, it is a Latin term!!

So, the Book of Isaiah has definitely been tampered by at least this one Latin word.   There might be other discrepancies, I just have not actually tried to find them.   But I was studying "Lucifer," and then did origin search and discovered it is 100% Latin.   So, that word should not be in the KJV Bible at all.

(2) I can show multiple places within the New Testament, but I prefer this one because it had to be done maliciously. We are specifically paying attention to verse [7]

KJV Bible:

1 John 5:

6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

The Greek:

1 John 5:

6 This is He Who is coming through water and blood and spirit - Jesus Christ - not in the water only, but in the water and in the blood. And the spirit it is which is testifying, for the spirit is the truth, 

7 seeing that three there are that are testifying, 

8 the spirit, and the water, and the blood, and the three are for the one thing."

The 5th Century Latin Vulgate:

1 John 5:

6 hic est qui venit per aquam et sanguinem Iesus Christus non in aqua solum sed in aqua et sanguine et Spiritus est qui testificatur quoniam Christus est veritas
This is he that came by water and blood, Jesus Christ: not by water only but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit which testifieth that Christ is the truth. 

7 quia tres sunt qui testimonium dant
And there are three who give testimony 

8 Spiritus et aqua et sanguis et tres unum sunt
the spirit and the water and the blood. And these three are one. 

What is interesting, the Greek is 1600 years older than the KJV, and the Latin Vulgate is 1100 years older than the KJV.

Both the Greek and Latin Vulgate verify one another.

By all means, the KJV should then verify both the Greek and the Latin Vulgate.

But as you can plainly see, verses 7 and 8 DO NOT verify the older versions.

It's rather obvious, someone maliciously added to the Word of God.   And what they added, it's obvious this IS NOT what the Apostle John wrote!!

So, to try and convince me to believe the KJV English Bible is the 100% inherent WORD of God...you would have better luck jumping into the ocean and try holding your breath for an hour!!

Because, It AIN'T gonna happen!! 

I will never buy it, because this is just 1 of at least 20 maliciously add/removal of scripture, in order to benefit someone's personal beliefs!!

It's TAINTED and CORRUPT!!

Edited by childoftheking

15 hours ago, childoftheking said:

(1)   We still do not know the hour even with Yeshua telling us He returns after Tribulation ends.

(2) We still do not know the hour even once we see the sign of the sun darken, the moon failing, earthquakes, the stars falling.

Just because we know in a roundabout way from the clues Yeshua has given, still does not mean, we can accurately pinpoint His Second Coming by any means or logic.

His Second Coming is the secret rapture.  And by the answers I have just given, ^ prove when He does come, no one will know specifically beforehand.

Your are mistaken. The pretribulation rapture happens before the seals are opened. The GOODMAN will not will not know when He is coming. However, they will know when He is coming before the day of the Lord. Two completely different comings. One SECRET coming and one coming when all eyes will see the coming of the Lord.

Matt 24

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

1 Thes 5

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

15 hours ago, childoftheking said:

The Tribulation IS THE END for those not saved.   And my statement was correct.   Matthew 24:14 will finally happen and Tribulation will begin.   Those being beheaded will have already heard the Gospel, or have somehow remembered to get beheaded.

There will be people that hear the Gospel and become believers DURING the Tribulation.

2 minutes ago, The Light said:

Your are mistaken. The pretribulation rapture happens before the seals are opened. The GOODMAN will not will not know when He is coming. However, they will know when He is coming before the day of the Lord. Two completely different comings. One SECRET coming and one coming when all eyes will see the coming of the Lord.

Matt 24

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

1 Thes 5

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Show me where the word SECRET is found, that actually does not apply to His Second Coming at the end of Tribulation?

Just because we have some clues (that some skew as pre-trib)(reality speaking to Second Coming) the Second Coming is a secret Coming, because no one will ever know until it actually takes place.

3 minutes ago, The Light said:

There will be people that hear the Gospel and become believers DURING the Tribulation.

I am on the fence about this because to become a believer, there must be believers in the Tribulation when it begins.   And since I believe we are going through the Tribulation, we will have some opportunities to witness and bring those to Yeshua.   

I agree then!!

9 minutes ago, The Light said:

Those to me, also fit into the ones who will be beheaded classification

12 minutes ago, The Light said:

BTW, this response matches the movie series "Left Behind."

Nice Touch!!

But I believe, actual believers will be there to witness and lead the lost to Yeshua during the Tribulation