Amigo42

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not sure about some of you, but in recent years I started keeping track of the ways God has moved in my life.  I started writing them out, and we trust God not out of blind faith but because He has proven himself over and over in our daily lives.  When God has come through for us in the past in whatever way we needed him, we can have confidence that He'll be there for us in the future.

Sometimes we can ignore or simply miss the multitude of ways God speaks and moves in our lives.  We may pass it off and coincidence or nothing, but when you have a million "coincidence s" it starts to look like a higher power is trying to show us something.  So, I encourage you all to keep track by writing all of the ways God has come through for you even small things and circumstances.  God speaks through the simple and mundane areas of life ALL the time.  You won't always hear a voice of thunder through the clouds, but the multitude of ostensibly small things can be significant when the Creator of the universe speaks.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,235
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

"coincidence s" and writing it down.. have not been thanks for this. Just today remembered years ago I had this dream was in my own bed yet in the dream I woke up had all these red dots on my body yet had a HUGE smile on my face. The next morning I woke up and had all these red dots on me.. I was at peace.. didn't have a clue what it was yet I knew it would be ok and.. it was nothing ever happened. So yeah. should have written it down. With all the other ones I am now remembering lol