• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Because their people are less concerned about disrupting the spotted tree frogs reproduction cycle.

Drill in anwar!

Off shore!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  226
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/24/1945

I'd rather follow Pat anyday

The gist of what he was saying is right on even if he did cross the line of tact and wisdom

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What?

That we should murder the duly elected heads of state of foreign nations if their domestic policies offend us.

For that is the gist of what he is saying to my understanding. I can think of no wise or tactful way to advocate murder.

If we hold to democracy, and freedom we should respect the wishes of the Venezuelan people in choosing their own leader which they have done with an overwhelming majority. We should hold to morality and fair play.

Or we should except the doctrine of

What?

That we should murder the duly elected heads of state of foreign nations if their domestic policies offend us.

For that is the gist of what he is saying to my understanding. I can think of no wise or tactful way to advocate murder.

I agree with you wholeheartedly!

But advocating the assassination of a bad guy is not nearly as bad as advocating the assassination of an entire race of jews....which is what United Church of Christ is doing when they side with Palestinians to the detriment of Israel.

So I'd follow Pat before this other dude...anyday

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

Don't forget Eadora...Hitler was also elected to power...yet he is a man that if any of us could have, would have shot him without so much as thinking about it.

Now I'm not saying Pat was right, we don't know what this guy is like really. All he's done is made threats. Everyone talks about how he can cut off his oil to the US (15% of our oil is from Venezuala)...however he'd run the risk of losing some of his profit in doing so. We buy almost half his oil. If you take out your biggest consumer it takes a while to gear up to send your oil elsewhere and ends up costing you money.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

Well, lets see....

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

I wonder if Pat Robertson stopped for one second before he opened his big mouth to think about the missionaries that are in Venezuela who already are in danger and how he has endangered them further. I am sick over the two that I support who were home in the Spring and saying that they are preparing themselves that something bad can happen to them. Chavez is getting worse and worse and they are just thankful that they are still allowed in the country. It is also getting more hostile towards them each day. Can you imagine how they feel right now, sharing the gospel in a foreign country under a governement that is hostile to them to begin with, and the world up in arms because someone who is seen as their "representative" has done this? If they suffer the consequences of Robertson's stupidity, their blood is on his hands.

Work in Progress is right on here........

Now here's the consequences of a mouth that runs before the mind thinks, WIP I wonder if Robertson even remotely considered this?

We should all be praying for those missionaries, praying they don't pay the price of what was said, said I may add in the safety of a tv studio.

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Yes, bad way to express ones self in the public. :( I agree, not too smart neither level headed.

I do see one problem though and it is this, in my opinion. I find it simply amazing that some will surrender their own brother so quickly over a bad remark. Yet will stand and call a thug like Chavez a decent human being? Time and again they call the Palestinian Terrorists, Freedom Fighters, and moral. All the while they are blowing up women and children and demanding the lives of their own children? Same time they are outraged at men like Ariel Sharon? All the while Sharon is making concessions like the withdraw of his own people. While the other side carry's on the banter of onward to Jerusalem and death to the Jew. :noidea:

Where is the outrage over the innocent men, women, and children that Saddam has killed over the years? Where is the outrage when Chavez breathes murderous threats against our President and our Nation? Where is the outrage over Hamas and Islamic Jihad?

Where is the sympathy for Jewish people being forced from their own homes for Political expediency?

I'm sorry, Pat Robertson is not thinking clearly :( , However Tyrants happen when Good men refuse to do nothing in the face of Tyranny. IE... The U.N. :cool:

I pray that God Richly Blesses and corrects my Brother Pat Robertson today. :cool:

Peace,

Dave

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,794
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Instead of Pat fighting this in the "flesh" by calling on the assassination of Chavez, he should have called believers everywhere to PRAYER for his removal! In the flesh, we'll lose everytime -- but in the Spirit we WIN everytime!

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Before kingdoms change, mens hearts must be changed.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/02/1959

Before kingdoms change, mens hearts must be changed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen Dr. Luke, so pat robertson spoke before he thought about it..........at least he stands on the right side, and with this world growing more evil by the hour.......well can you blame him.................He does preach Jesus Christ and Him crucified..............................He is our family in Jesus Christ.