rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

HEYYYYYY rT-----AS i've stated several times before --I doNOT interpret scripture--PERiod!!!!!

you state;{ WHEN did you "I" become ALL KNOWING? WHO died and put you"me" in charge of all biblical truth??} also you state;--{ And where did you "ME" get all the labels that you{me} are pinning on everyone that doesn't agree with you"me"??} --- GEEEEEE---whizzzzzzzzz rT, could you possibly show me exactly "where" I pinned any labels on anyone other than the guy in this area of TEXAS that has been adjudged by several other ministries as a false prophet, false teacher teaching false doctrines "!!!! WE have met some of this dudes followers & they INvited us to "their" church to hear "Their" pastor--prophet....BUT after listening to the Doctrines,teachings,sermons as described &

proclaimed by their pastor to them, WE decided we would DEcline to go hear this dude...... Then we got on the net & read some REports on this guy & who he studied under, which was herbert w. armstrong who did make PREdictions that didNOT come to pass & this dude was adjudged as the same

type of individual that made PREdictions that didNOT happen....NOW that being said I didNOT judge this guy or anyone else as a false prophet, other ministeries REported this man taught,wrote, stated

over the radio teachings,doctrines as UNscriptural &/OR twisted, perverted the scriptures, I just agreed with their assessment of him..... Which went along with the teachings this couple stated to us at our home over several visits from them........Naaawwwwwww rT i haveNOT pinned any labels on anyone as yet nor have i been teaching doctrines, i have just tried to get you to answer questions about your teachings,doctrines,Writings, which you absolutely REfuse to do...YOU seem to be interested only in Promoting your self as the guy with the "real-meat" of the scriptures & anyone that dares to ask QuEStions or pose other scenarios is just { spiritually IM-mature,still on milk & NOT ready to accept your words of the "real meat", INspired studies,Guaranteed to absolutely blow the human mind...}-------WeLLLLLLL rT maybe you should try to support your INdependent INspired studies with at least two other witnesses { scriptures} as i've asked for..... I mean "that" isNOT really too much to ask for is it??.?? :upsided: ----- AHHHhhhhh WeLLLLL, i kind-a- figgered a prison guard wouldNOT be

very interested in "Proving his theology" since prison guards,law-enforcement officers, deputy sheriffs

as an over-all general rule doNOT LIKE their AUThority questioned by anyone at anytime for any-reason.....that's just a little free OBservation from living on this planet for the last sixty years & watching things & people INteracting..----Some good some not so good----some honest some not so honest----Geeeeeeee----wHiZZZZzzzzz--rT, hate to see ya leave things up in the air--so to speak &

ALL these UNanswered queStionS--tsk-tsk-tskk--- :upsided: ----gidday---{Gary}

Gary,

The only ones who are going to be deceived are the ones who don't know the truth. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. The word says that, "My people perish for a lack of knowledge." They will follow the ones that God did not send, because they didn't love the truth. They didn't love His word.

Even though we disagree on many things Gary, I believe you at least know the scriptures well enough to not follow the anti-christ when he appears. You know them enough to know that he will not be Jesus. I wouldn't spend so much time worrying about that if I were you. He's going to deceive the ones who don't know the scriptures.

We may both disagree on the timing of the rapture and His coming, but I doubt if either one of us will be deceived when the anti-christ appears. Enough of this trying to argue over spilt milk. I've had enough already. Cheers!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shadow2b

HEYYYYYY rT-----AS i've stated several times before --I doNOT interpret scripture--PERiod!!!!!

you state;{ WHEN did you  "I" become ALL KNOWING? WHO died and put you"me" in charge of all biblical truth??}  also you state;--{ And where did you "ME" get all the labels that you{me} are pinning on everyone  that doesn't agree with you"me"??} --- GEEEEEE---whizzzzzzzzz rT, could you possibly show me exactly "where" I pinned any labels on anyone other than the guy in this area of TEXAS that has been adjudged by several other ministries as a false prophet, false teacher teaching false doctrines "!!!! WE have met some of this dudes followers & they INvited us to "their" church to hear "Their" pastor--prophet....BUT after listening to the Doctrines,teachings,sermons as described &

proclaimed by their pastor to them, WE decided we would DEcline to go hear this dude...... Then we got on the net & read some REports on  this guy & who he studied under, which was herbert w. armstrong who did make PREdictions that didNOT come to pass & this dude was adjudged as the same

type of individual that made PREdictions that didNOT happen....NOW that being said I didNOT judge this guy or anyone else as a false prophet, other ministeries REported this man taught,wrote, stated

over the radio teachings,doctrines as UNscriptural  &/OR twisted, perverted the scriptures, I just agreed with their assessment of him..... Which went along with the teachings this couple stated to us at our home over several visits from them........Naaawwwwwww rT i haveNOT pinned any labels on anyone as yet nor have i been teaching doctrines, i have just tried to get you to answer questions about your teachings,doctrines,Writings, which you absolutely REfuse to do...YOU seem to be interested only in Promoting your self as the guy with the "real-meat" of the scriptures & anyone that dares to ask QuEStions or pose other scenarios is just { spiritually IM-mature,still on milk & NOT ready to accept your words of the "real meat", INspired studies,Guaranteed to absolutely blow the human mind...}-------WeLLLLLLL rT maybe you should try to support your INdependent  INspired studies with at least two other witnesses { scriptures} as i've asked for..... I mean "that" isNOT really too much to ask for is it??.??  :upsided: ----- AHHHhhhhh WeLLLLL, i kind-a- figgered a prison guard wouldNOT be

very interested in "Proving his theology" since prison guards,law-enforcement officers, deputy sheriffs

as an over-all general  rule doNOT LIKE their AUThority questioned by anyone at anytime for any-reason.....that's just a little  free OBservation from living on this planet for the last sixty years & watching things & people INteracting..----Some good some not so good----some honest some not so honest----Geeeeeeee----wHiZZZZzzzzz--rT, hate to see ya leave things up in the air--so to speak &

ALL these UNanswered queStionS--tsk-tsk-tskk--- :upsided: ----gidday---{Gary}

Gary,

The only ones who are going to be deceived are the ones who don't know the truth. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. The word says that, "My people perish for a lack of knowledge." They will follow the ones that God did not send, because they didn't love the truth. They didn't love His word.

Even though we disagree on many things Gary, I believe you at least know the scriptures well enough to not follow the anti-christ when he appears. You know them enough to know that he will not be Jesus. I wouldn't spend so much time worrying about that if I were you. He's going to deceive the ones who don't know the scriptures.

We may both disagree on the timing of the rapture and His coming, but I doubt if either one of us will be deceived when the anti-christ appears. Enough of this trying to argue over spilt milk. I've had enough already. Cheers!!

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY--rT----- :o:duh::rofl::o :t3: :rolleyes: :il: ---WeLLLLLLLLL Okey--DOKEY--- :o ------

{GARY}------

Guest shadow2b
BUT IN fact

YOU are teaching.....WEBSTER'S NEW COLLEGIATE DICTIONARY-- TEACH-to cause to know a subject,

to accustom to some action or attitude,to provide instruction,act as a teacher----TEACHER--one that teaches..-------TEACHING---the act,practice,or profession of a teacher,something taught;esp."DOCTRINE"------ Soooooo rT, as i've asked before [ who are we to believe?? you or the book??--I.E. the BIBLE--the dictionary??]

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry old chap,

I just found it hard to take the way you were "ministering as a judge to rollin THUNDER but cause you think your belief is the truth. I think we should be able to respect one another's beliefs. I didn't find you doing so :o King's kid. :suspect: :baa: :rolleyes: :tongue: :down: :blues:

Guest shadow2b

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :suspect: :o ------------ :duh::rolleyes: ------------- :upsided: ---the price of turnips

will rise to the astronomical all-time high of 28 cents per lb.------did ya know that the main theological

histrionical divergences of the middle east & asiatic coastlines between the years 600 ad & 559 ad were vastly under developed due to the oppositional factions deploying emissaries to outside influences and allowing hermaneutical corruptions to exceed guidelines long established prior to these

influxes of foreign collaborations??------terrible---just terrible huhhhhhhhh??-- :o

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

Regarding yod's post about Exodus as a picture of the endtimes, the Passover was the ultimate picture of being saved by the blood of the Lamb.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

No where in the bible does it say that "we" ever escape tribulation....and yet no where in the bible does it say that we suffer wrath either.

I will not argue this but thought it might be a perspective worth considering.

Hello yod,

Agreed, no arguing!!

That's true using those words alone, but Rev. 3:10 promises a keeping out of the time of trial or temptation; and Luke 21:36 promises an escape for all that is about to happen, for those who are found worthy.

I believe this Mr. Finto is choosing to just whitewash over the mysteries of the endtimes. You can't go very far when your just spinning your wheels. It may sound good on the surface, but it really leads us nowhere, and answers no questions.

We can offer many things that the Bible doesn't say will happen, but that doesn't mean that the things not said won't happen. I don't have to tell my wife that I stopped for gas before I got home, but it doesn't mean it didn't happen, or won't happen again. The Bible doesn't tell us everything that's going to happen in these last days, but it does offer many clues and gives us some signs to watch for.

I believe that the best position that we can be found in right now, is waiting, soberly watching and being ready. The Bible makes that very clear, and I believe the wise will heed these warnings. Of course this is just my opinion, for whatever it's worth. :rolleyes::o :t3:

Thanks for your input!! Cheers!!

Guest shadow2b
I was at a conference this weekend with Don Finto and he has eloquently stated what I think about a rapture.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Just a note that I believe the Rapture is at hand.

When God is going to deal with Israel and when they go throug their Tribulation which will effect the whole world we will be gone the same time as when the Restrainer (Holy Spirit) will be removed from this earth.

Time is running out, but its still not too late to put your faith in Jesus!!

Your sister in Christ,Angels