rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Did you notice that the scripture said, "He will think to change the times and laws"?? It didn't say that he would be the one to change them. This was all Solana's idea, and his thought. This to me makes him a very possible candidate to become the future AC dictator that will make Hitler seem like a choir boy. Could it be possible, that the EU will do away with the 6 month rotation, and Solana take hold of the reigns in future days, namely the tribulation?? Fear not folks, if this does happen, it will more than likely take place after the rapture. I can almost imagine this whole thing taking place. The world will be looking for the man who has all the answers in the time of trouble. Come Lord Jesus!!!!!!!

When the bible says that "it shall be given into his hands" it means what it says. The antichrist will change the laws of God.

I think you may be reading a little bit more into it than is there. Remember what Jesus said. Not one jot or tittle will be removed from the law until all is fulfilled.

Once Solana suggested publicly that the EU needs to do away with the six month rotation of the presidents, that's when they began writing the new constitution of Rome, which is a new system of law to govern the entire EU.

Cheers!

If so please tell me. And please tell me where the bible says that he doesn't get to change the times and laws he will be thinking about changing. I don't think that I am reading to much into what the bible says but I do think that you are making assumtions that can not be scripturally supported. If there is no scripture that says that the antichrist doesn't get to do the things that he will be thinking about. Then we should take what the word of God says at face value. So when the bible says that what the antichrist will be thinking to do was given into his hands that means that what he will be thinking about doing, will happen. And since there is no other scripture that says anything else. The words (given into his hands) shows that God, (who has the powerto do so) will give into the antichrist's hand the power to do what he is thinking to do.

No man has ever changed God's laws before, and neither will the little horn. Dictators have always come and gone, but God's word will always remain.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest archangel_josh

Hello all!

I'd like to bring to your attention [link] - a site where the webmaster has predicted that the messiah will return on September 13th 2007. He's basically gone back to the source, using the Torah and the Jewish calander and has looked at all of the prophecies and the signs and has claimed that they have all passed and that all of this is about to happen:

THE BOOK OF MATTHEW:

29"Immediately after the distress of those days (speaking of the final battle we are in that kills 2 billion people in the Middle East)

'the sun will be darkened, [september 11 2007: Partial Solar Eclipse]

and the moon will not give its light; [Aug 28 2007: Total Lunar Eclipse @7.50pm-8.30pm if you are in Australia like me!]

the stars will fall from the sky, [september 2007 Perseids Meteor Shower]

and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

30"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky (Star of Bethlehem from early September to Septebmer 11, 2007),

and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

What does everyone else think?

-JOsh

"God" is an alien?

Anyone heard of the ancient astronaut theory - that our humanity has been visited since our beginnings by advanced people from the sky?

Have you seen the ancient cave paintings of the Australian Aboriginies, the Mayans and other tribes? Many of them show UFO looking objects and people with what look like space suits around their bodies.

Have you ever read the Bible...especially Jacob's account of a "ladder to heaven" and Ezekiel's descriptions of 'flying circles'? Could these be UFOs?

I'm a member of the Raelian Movement and the founder of the movement, a man named Rael, was contacted by an extra-terrestrial named Yahweh on 13th December 1973. During this encounter he was dictated a series of messages, which he wrote down and later published in the form of 3 books.

In summary, these messages explain that scientists from another planet originally created all life on Earth using DNA. These human beings were known in the Hebrew Bible as ELOHIM, but were mistaken for gods by our ancestors. The word ELOHIM does not mean "God", but is a plural word meaning, "those who came from the sky". It is to these people that Moses, Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, Krishna, Joseph Smith and many many other prophets referred to.

Now that humanity has the scientific knowledge to understand this, the Elohim have asked for these important messages to be communicated to the world, and for an embassy to be built, so they can return to Earth as predicted by all the major religions.

(link deleted)

Edited by IslandRose

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Did you notice that the scripture said, "He will think to change the times and laws"?? It didn't say that he would be the one to change them. This was all Solana's idea, and his thought. This to me makes him a very possible candidate to become the future AC dictator that will make Hitler seem like a choir boy. Could it be possible, that the EU will do away with the 6 month rotation, and Solana take hold of the reigns in future days, namely the tribulation?? Fear not folks, if this does happen, it will more than likely take place after the rapture. I can almost imagine this whole thing taking place. The world will be looking for the man who has all the answers in the time of trouble. Come Lord Jesus!!!!!!!

When the bible says that "it shall be given into his hands" it means what it says. The antichrist will change the laws of God.

I think you may be reading a little bit more into it than is there. Remember what Jesus said. Not one jot or tittle will be removed from the law until all is fulfilled.

Once Solana suggested publicly that the EU needs to do away with the six month rotation of the presidents, that's when they began writing the new constitution of Rome, which is a new system of law to govern the entire EU.

Cheers!

If so please tell me. And please tell me where the bible says that he doesn't get to change the times and laws he will be thinking about changing. I don't think that I am reading to much into what the bible says but I do think that you are making assumtions that can not be scripturally supported. If there is no scripture that says that the antichrist doesn't get to do the things that he will be thinking about. Then we should take what the word of God says at face value. So when the bible says that what the antichrist will be thinking to do was given into his hands that means that what he will be thinking about doing, will happen. And since there is no other scripture that says anything else. The words (given into his hands) shows that God, (who has the powerto do so) will give into the antichrist's hand the power to do what he is thinking to do.

No man has ever changed God's laws before, and neither will the little horn. Dictators have always come and gone, but God's word will always remain.

Thats right, no man has ever changed God's laws. But we are not talking about a man. We are talking about the most beautiful angel God ever created who fell and caused the fall of one third of the angels in heaven, from grace. He will come to earth proforming miracles and he will die and come back to life.

Now my bible says that he will be successful for a short period of time. He will not be able to change the laws of God where God is concerned but he will be able to convince men that his laws are better then God's laws.

Read and research your bible. Know what you are talking about before you talk.

So are you going to show me some scripture to prove what you are saying or not. Don't just come up with some off the wall stuff just because you can't show me any scripture to back up what you are saying.

Put some intigrity into your statements.

Edited by Massorite

Guest Shlomo
Hello all!

I'd like to bring to your attention [link] - a site where the webmaster has predicted that the messiah will return on September 13th 2007. He's basically gone back to the source, using the Torah and the Jewish calander and has looked at all of the prophecies and the signs and has claimed that they have all passed and that all of this is about to happen:

THE BOOK OF MATTHEW:

29"Immediately after the distress of those days (speaking of the final battle we are in that kills 2 billion people in the Middle East)

and the moon will not give its light; [Aug 28 2007: Total Lunar Eclipse @7.50pm-8.30pm if you are in Australia like me!]

30"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky (Star of Bethlehem from early September to Septebmer 11, 2007),

and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

-JOsh

I think that we are not in the time of "such great distress/tribulation/affliction [thlipsis megas] that the world has ever seen, or ever will see... So bad that "if those days were not shortened, no man would survive ..."

The persecution of the early Church [where Christians were sown into the skins of wild animals to be eaten alive by lions, used as gladiator practice, and doused with oil to be set ablaze while still alive to provide light for the Roman night games] and the Jewish Holocaust [where millions of Israelis were gassed, burned, starved, torchured and murdered] are just two examples of times that were worse than today. So, no, I do not think that we are in the time of Jacob's Trouble, the time of the greatest distress, affliction, and tribulation to ever come upon the face of the earth.

Edited by Shlomo

EU Treaty 'poses threat to US relations'

By Bruno Waterfield in Brussels

Last Updated: 1:43am BST 03/08/2007

Back a referendum in our petition

The new European Union Treaty poses a threat to Britain's independent foreign policy and relations with the United States, a senior adviser to President George W Bush has warned.

John Bolton, former US ambassador to the UN and who served under Ronald Reagan and George Bush senior, believes the new Treaty poses a clear choice for Britain as the EU moves to "ever closer union".

"The re-emergence of a European 'constitution' - under whatever name - has brought Britain to a clear decision point," he wrote in the Financial Times yesterday.

Mr Bolton points to new powers for a European "foreign minister", entitled to speak for the EU from Britain's seat at the UN Security Council, as posing a real question for the independence of British foreign policy.

"The Security Council permanent seat itself is not the real issue - it is whether Britain still has sovereignty over its foreign policy or whether it has simply taken its place in the EU food chain," he said.

The comments reflect concern in Washington that European integration could undermine the US-UK "special relationship". By Bruno Waterfield in Brussels

The new European Union Treaty poses a threat to Britain's independent foreign policy and relations with the United States, a senior adviser to George W Bush has warned.

John Bolton, former US ambassador to the United Nations and who served under Ronald Reagan and George Bush senior, believes the new Treaty poses a clear choice for Britain as the EU moves to "ever closer Union".

"The re-emergence of a European 'constitution' under whatever name has brought Britain to a clear decision point," he wrote in the Financial Times yesterday.

"The long, slow slide into the European porridge has had few clear transition points. In the aggregate, however, the magnitude of changes in the status of the EU's formerly Westphalian nation-state members can no longer be blinked away."

Mr Bolton points to new powers for a European "foreign minister", entitled to speak for the EU from the UK's seat at the UN Security Council, as posing a real question for the independence of British foreign policy.

"The Security Council permanent seat itself is not the real issue it is the question of whether Britain still has sovereignty over its foreign policy or whether it has simply taken its assigned place in the EU food chain," he said.

The comments reflect concern in Washington that European integration could undermine the US-UK "special relationship" and Mr Bolton urges British Prime Minister Gordon Brown to face up to "the fundamental questions" involved in the new EU Treaty.

"The answers to these questions are what Washington really needs to know. What London needs to know is that its answer will have consequences," he said.

William Hague, Conservative Foreign Affairs spokesman, said: "Mr Bolton's comments show how other countries could reassess their relationship with Britain if this new EU Treaty goes ahead. With a new EU foreign minister who could speak for us at the UN Security Council and an EU diplomatic service, other countries would become less interested in Britain's view and more interested in the EU's view."

Mr Hague is also concerned that the small print of the new Treaty instructs EU officials to begin work on a European diplomatic service and the post of "foreign minister" as soon the text is signed by leaders, pre-empting the results of parliamentary or popular votes.

"The news that Brussels will forge ahead with the powerful posts that this Treaty would create before the national parliaments and peoples of Europe have even agreed to it is further evidence of the indifference to popular opinion that has been so evident in this process," he said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...8/02/neu102.xml

Hello all!

THE BOOK OF MATTHEW:

-JOsh

I think that we are not in the time of "such great distress/tribulation/affliction [thlipsis megas] that the world has ever seen, or ever will see... So bad that "if those days were not shortened, no man would survive ..."

The persecution of the early Church [where Christians were sown into the skins of wild animals to be eaten alive by lions, used as gladiator practice, and doused with oil to be set ablaze while still alive to provide light for the Roman night games] and the Jewish Holocaust [where millions of Israelis were gassed, burned, starved, torchured and murdered] are just two examples of times that were worse than today. So, no, I do not think that we are in the time of Jacob's Trouble, the time of the greatest distress, affliction, and tribulation to ever come upon the face of the earth.

Don't pay any attention to this guy. The number 13 is satan,s number and it is heresy when one tries to date the return of Christ. This guy is fulla bulla.

• 2 weeks later...

EU and US central banks consider currency swap

13.08.2007 - 09:21 CET | By Renata Goldirova

Amid fears that US mortgage market problems would prompt a worldwide credit crunch, the European Central Bank, ECB, is expected to continue pumping funds into the eurozone banking market today (13 August).

According to the Financial Times, the Frankfurt-based institution may also seek to arrange a currency swap with the US Federal Reserve

• 1 month later...

EU lawyers reach agreement on treaty text

03.10.2007 - 09:10 CET | By Honor Mahony

EUOBSERVER / BRUSSELS - The European Union came one step closer to having a new treaty on Tuesday (2 October) when legal experts from the 27 member states agreed its content.

The draft has been "provisionally accepted" by the lawyers and "will be translated, revised and made available" by the end of the week, said Portugal, which is chairing the EU until the end of the year.

Currently mainly in French, the text has to be translated into the other official languages of the EU, after which it will be further scrutinised by national experts.

In the last days, negotiations mainly focussed on Britain's opt-out from judicial co-operation and the extent to which the EU court should have jurisdiction over member states and their compliance with rules in this area.

The draft stays as close as possible to the outline agreed by EU leaders at a fraught summit in June.

But the technical agreement is just the first hurdle.

The draft also has to be given the political go ahead, with EU leaders to discuss the text at the summit in Lisbon on 18 October.

EU diplomats are hoping that because it remains as close to the original outline as possible then there will be less chance of disagreement at the summit - but they admit this remains a possibility.

Among the most unpredictable states is Poland which is facing elections two days after the Lisbon summit.

It may push ahead with demands that a mechanism allowing countries to block an EU decision for up to two years be written into the treaty, instead of into a weaker protocol.

This is opposed by the vast majority of member states. However, both during the June EU summit and during recent discussions on creating an EU anti death penalty day, Poland has demonstrated that opposition from the majority of others is not a guarantee for it backing down.

The first political forum for possible complaints will be at a foreign ministers meeting just three days before the summit.

But with an agreement on the treaty possibly in sight, the next major political focus will be ratification of the text for it to come into place before the European elections in mid-2009.

The original EU constitution failed at the referendum stage when it was rejected by French and Dutch voters in 2005.

http://euobserver.com/9/24892

Cheers!

Once again I will say that you are right. No man has or will ever change the laws of God. But we are not talking about just a man. We are talking about what the bible calls the god of this world. The antichrist can never change the laws that God gave us to live by but this is the earth, not heaven. And on this earth the antichrist will change the way people see Jesus. The word "times' in that verse is speaking of "history" or our historical record. When he gets here he will claim that the Christ we know was a fake and that he is the real son of God. He will fulfill prophetic scripture just as Christ did including being killed and coming back to life again. Which will cause a great number of believers to change their focus from the real Jesus to the antichrist, thinking that the real Jesus was indeed a fake. By doing so they will worship the antichrist instead of the real Son of God. Thereby changeing just one of the laws of God here on earth in the minds of those so called faithful. What does the law of God say? "You shall have no other God before me" This will be a glodol event not just an isulated pocket or group.

In heaeven and in the minds of many here on earth the laws of God will remain the same.

My question has never been answered. "Where in the bible does it say that the antichrist will not be able to change the laws of God"? If this question can not be answered using scripture then we have no other choice but to believe what the word of God says when it says that "He shall seek to change times and laws and it shall be given into his hand" he shall be able to do what the word of God says he WILL do. Now my research tells me that the word "laws" is talking about Gods Laws so unless it can be proven otherwise again we have no other choice but to belive what the word of God says. Unless of course we want to call the word of God a lie which is our choice to do if we want to recieve the rewards for doing so.