• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  537
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Hopefully said:

“Don’t fool yourselves. Whoever thinks they are wise in this world should become a fool. That’s the only way they can be wise.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭3:18‬ ‭

@Hopefully

Beautiful isn't it.

43 years with the Lord, and I do feel like a fool in my lack of understanding of God and His Love, when I used to think I knew so much.

Now I know so little.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

47 minutes ago, Arrabon said:

@missmuffet

How is this even comprehended???

God is love? You probably can't comprehend that as a human. Our understanding is not God's understanding. 

• Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

God is love? You probably can't comprehend that as a human. Our understanding is not God's understanding. 

@missmuffet

The one thing I do know is how much I do like and love people in general. It has to be God's Love through me.

I can have so much fun with people wherever I go, and can talk about God with people so easily, and no one ever gets upset. It gives me so much joy.

A true gift from God to be able to brag on Him, and share His goodness with others - even strangers I meet.

What a true joy, that I find such happiness in others.

Edited by Arrabon
  • Loved it! 2

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

19 minutes ago, Arrabon said:

@missmuffet

The one thing I do know is how much I do like and love people in general. It has to be God's Love through me.

I can have so much fun with people wherever I go, and can talk about God with people so easily, and no one ever gets upset. It gives me so much joy.

A true gift from God to be able to brag on Him, and share His goodness with others - even strangers I meet.

What a true joy, that I find such happiness in others.

I am an extrovert. I have always been an extrovert. I have never met an stranger. I try to be kind to everyone no matter who they are. But I do come across some who are mean. I usually do not bring up God unless He comes into the conversation and then they will know I am a Christian. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,506
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I ponder those questions in life also.

We get married and plan a family, and when [even before] those children are born, we love them unconditionally and dearly. As imperfect parents, we love each of our children in a different way it seems. If you are a parent, you probably know what I am trying to express. May be loving the firstborn or a daughter is a different unexplainable way. Some parents openly show favoritism to one or more of their children.

I believe the Lord loves us equally, and shows no favoritism. He rewards us individually for our faith, our fruit, and service to Him. 

God is love: For His reasons, God wanted two families, a spiritual and human family. So, He could love us, and in our free will, love Him back, and be appreciative and grateful for our very being, what He did for us so we could spend eternity with Him, and everything He does for us, showering us with blessings. 

Unfortunately, since the fall of Adam, the rain falls on the just and unjust alike, for the time being. All good things we are blessed with in our lives comes from the Lord. We know where all the disease and bad things come from.

We all experience health issues and the evil of this world, to varying individual degrees. In times when I'm the target, I get great comfort with many verses, one is my signature below. The other is; Romans 8:28 (KJV) And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

I take all things to include things like; sickness and disease, a Sunday worship service in church, and a tornado strikes, those things we don't understand this side of heaven. Bad things happen to good people and Christians alike in this fallen world. 

Romans 5:8 (KJV) But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Do we serve an awesome Lord and Savior or what!

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

7 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Do we serve an awesome Lord and Savior or what!

@Dennis1209

HE IS FABULOUS!!!

• Praise God! 1

43 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I usually do not bring up God unless He comes into the conversation

As I get older, I see where God has given me a spirit and contenance people like and are comfortable with, and so I use that as a gift from the Lord, and it's always so easy, as I think without me knowing it, He brings these people into my life, because they are so wonderful to visit with, and for me it's so easy to bring the Lord into our conversation when it's appropriate. God helps me sense those things. I'm kind of bubbly and full of positive vibes and energy, and kind of playful and like to joke around a lot with the right folks. It's amazing how much fun you can have going to the store for a can of spinich :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:.

Maybe it's a Godly intuition. I'm always considerate and ask if they mind if I bring God into the conversation.

That seems to work so nicely, asking their permission.

I've never had anyone turn me down, as were joking around and being playful.

I think presenting yourself as someone safe and being relaxed, yet having a playful side, helps people let down their guard, and be willing to enjoy the exchange.

Edited by Arrabon
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

Why does God love us so much?

For loving His name, once we are done to His image and likeliness. Pore on this verse:

• Eze 36:22 -> "Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.".
  • Thanks 1

@Leonardo Von

Thank you for your post.

Maybe you could share with us your experiences with being loved personally by God Himself directly.

Would love to hear your testimony :thumbsup:.

God bless you immensely.

Arrabon

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Arrabon said:

@Hopefully

Beautiful isn't it.

43 years with the Lord, and I do feel like a fool in my lack of understanding of God and His Love, when I used to think I knew so much.

Now I know so little.

So much to still learn, and so little time to get there.

• Well Said! 1