IGNORED

Why the Creator imparted so great revelation to Paul if it wasn't to him to tell it to everyone and, for this it would be necessary a thorn in his flesh so that he didn't become proud?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

• 2Co 12:3,4 -> "And I know such a man (whether in the body, or outside of the body, I do not know; God knows), that he was caught up into Paradise and heard unspeakable words, which it is not allowed for a man to utter.".
  • 2Co 12:7 -> "and by the surpassing revelations, lest I be made haughty, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be made haughty.".

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/23/2021 at 7:02 PM, Leonardo Von said:
  • 2Co 12:3,4 -> "And I know such a man (whether in the body, or outside of the body, I do not know; God knows), that he was caught up into Paradise and heard unspeakable words, which it is not allowed for a man to utter.".
  • 2Co 12:7 -> "and by the surpassing revelations, lest I be made haughty, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be made haughty.".

What God had to show/tell Paul was for his benefit. 

You are showing the ignorance of quoting scripture out of context.

Paul isn't boasting of his spirituality but replying to supporters of other preachers who have made great claims about there super spirituality and have been dismissive of Paul.