IGNORED

House of Israel/The Church/Body of Christ/natural/grafted in - all made 1.

DeighAnn

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,222
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

17 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Hi choir

Sorry I thought I had posted something in reply to this but IDK.  Here is what I was referring to, you are correct,  the 'House' is not mentioned, I apologize.  It won't happen again.  

1Peter 2:1 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, all evil speakings,

1Peter 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

1Peter 2:3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

1Peter 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,

1Peter 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

1Peter 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

1Peter 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

1Peter 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

1Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

THERE IS NO JEW OR GREEK in Christ.
Galatians 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Galatians 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

I do not see where it says we are turned into Jews but who Jews who call themselves Jews are

Southern 1/2 Judah makes up the King line while Northern 1/2 Israel has the birthright.  They have different 'jobs' until the sticks are made one again so EVERYONE becoming the King line would not have accomplished what the birthright nations did.  

Romans 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

Romans 2:25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

Romans 2:26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?

Romans 2:27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?

Romans 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Romans 3:1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?

Romans 3:2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

Romans 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Romans 3:5 But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)

I know almost nothing about Catholic theology and prostestants what it believes or doesn't.  For that matter, I know almost nothing about any religion.  I haven't gotten through learning Gods words yet so I haven't had time for mans thoughts on the whole thing.  What I read here is the 'outside' world and I started a couple years ago cause the Holy Spirit quit leading me.  (IS NOT KIDDING at all - put out what is given, whether it is received or not or we're done)  If and/or when that ever happens again, I will seek out what comes next. Right now this must be it cause lots of leading and sharpening going on (now that I am starting to get over the shell shock of it all).  I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT any of the things being taught that I never knew, saw, heard, or read in my studies.  (except a bit about pre trib and must have been other things that went in one ear and out the other but made no impression) 

If you'd like to sing some more....

d

I'll try to answer some of your misunderstandings as completely as possible.

I begin by reminding the reader that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SPIRITUAL ISRAEL.  Any references to Supersessionism/Replacement Theology are unBiblical propaganda of the Roman Catholic Church.

Spiritual house - Your interpretations of 1 Peter suggesting the church is some sort of alternate Israel are false.  Please read the introduction to the letter 1 Peter 1:1.  The letter is addressed to "exiles of the Dispersion".  This is a direct reference to JEWS.  More specifically it is Messianic Jews who have accepted (believed) Y'shua (Jesus' Hebrew name) as their King - as GOD in the flesh.  One cannot spin this direct reference any other way and remain true to Biblical intent.  

Bear in mind the ENTIRE Bible, except for Luke and Acts, was written by JEWS for JEWS and is shared with gentiles.  Jewish tradition history and philosophy affect all that is written therein.  Gentiles, who know not the LAW (mostly they reject it) and who also reject Jewish tradition (Christian traditions won't save either, btw) thus fall into error when they attempt to establish their own pagan interpretations.

Who is a Jew?

According to Romans 2:29, which you quoted above, "he is a Jew who is one inwardly"/ believes in the heart.  Jews are invited to believe, while gentiles are asked to accept Christ as Lord and Savior.  Jews already knew who Jesus claimed to be.  They simply had to accept it.  Gentiles didn't know anything about Jewish issues and had to be built up from square one as for example Paul's sermon on Mars hill.  

St. Paul's letters to gentiles mention their adoption into God's family (the Jews) or in other examples as being grafted into the true vine (Jesus) or root (Jesus).  It isn't necessary to remind Jews who they are.  

JESUS IS KING OF THE JEWS.  Being one with Jesus or surrendering to Him implies allegiance to and inclusion in Him AS A JEW in Jesus' eyes.   The Romanized church declares church membership as valid and rejects both Israel and its King.

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in heaven and earth." Barclay Cap. XXVII, p. 218. Cities Petrus Bertrandus, Pius V.

Your reference to RCC ideology in the form of Tribulation, Rapture, Replacement Theology, Holy Communion and all the rest are bogus doctrines of demons thrust upon Christendom by the Vatican.   In the late 16th century Jesuit priest Francisco Ribera published the doctrines of FUTURISM, which established Catholic aberrations of Revelation and the book of Daniel.   In the mid-19th century American con artist John Nelson Darby put a new coat of paint on the dogma and called it DISPENSATIONALISM.  Nearly all of it is rubbish including the fantasy that redirects Protestant Christians away from Biblical knowledge to the aberrations of Rome instead.  

I recommend you learn how to study the Bible and keep away from faux Christian novelizations of RCC dogma and YouTube talking heads - all of which are intended to rip off your money without giving you a speck of Biblical knowledge.

hope this helps.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Edited by choir loft

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61

7 hours ago, choir loft said:

I'll try to answer some of your misunderstandings as completely as possible.

I begin by reminding the reader that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SPIRITUAL ISRAEL.  Any references to Supersessionism/Replacement Theology are unBiblical propaganda of the Roman Catholic Church.

Spiritual house - Your interpretations of 1 Peter suggesting the church is some sort of alternate Israel are false.  Please read the introduction to the letter 1 Peter 1:1.  The letter is addressed to "exiles of the Dispersion".  This is a direct reference to JEWS.  More specifically it is Messianic Jews who have accepted (believed) Y'shua (Jesus' Hebrew name) as their King - as GOD in the flesh.  One cannot spin this direct reference any other way and remain true to Biblical intent.  

Bear in mind the ENTIRE Bible, except for Luke and Acts, was written by JEWS for JEWS and is shared with gentiles.  Jewish tradition history and philosophy affect all that is written therein.  Gentiles, who know not the LAW (mostly they reject it) and who also reject Jewish tradition (Christian traditions won't save either, btw) thus fall into error when they attempt to establish their own pagan interpretations.

Who is a Jew?

According to Romans 2:29, which you quoted above, "he is a Jew who is one inwardly"/ believes in the heart.  Jews are invited to believe, while gentiles are asked to accept Christ as Lord and Savior.  Jews already knew who Jesus claimed to be.  They simply had to accept it.  Gentiles didn't know anything about Jewish issues and had to be built up from square one as for example Paul's sermon on Mars hill.  

St. Paul's letters to gentiles mention their adoption into God's family (the Jews) or in other examples as being grafted into the true vine (Jesus) or root (Jesus).  It isn't necessary to remind Jews who they are.  

JESUS IS KING OF THE JEWS.  Being one with Jesus or surrendering to Him implies allegiance to and inclusion in Him AS A JEW in Jesus' eyes.   The Romanized church declares church membership as valid and rejects both Israel and its King.

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in heaven and earth." Barclay Cap. XXVII, p. 218. Cities Petrus Bertrandus, Pius V.

Your reference to RCC ideology in the form of Tribulation, Rapture, Replacement Theology, Holy Communion and all the rest are bogus doctrines of demons thrust upon Christendom by the Vatican.   In the late 16th century Jesuit priest Francisco Ribera published the doctrines of FUTURISM, which established Catholic aberrations of Revelation and the book of Daniel.   In the mid-19th century American con artist John Nelson Darby put a new coat of paint on the dogma and called it DISPENSATIONALISM.  Nearly all of it is rubbish including the fantasy that redirects Protestant Christians away from Biblical knowledge to the aberrations of Rome instead.  

I recommend you learn how to study the Bible and keep away from faux Christian novelizations of RCC dogma and YouTube talking heads - all of which are intended to rip off your money without giving you a speck of Biblical knowledge.

hope this helps.

It is so strange that I keep being accused of this and that religion when I know nothing of them or their doctrines. 

I am not sure how many times I have to say it.  I know Gods words.  Don't know the teachings of any DENOMINATION of any religion including those who fall under Christian.  Don't know what they believe, what they teach,  who taught what, why where, no specific doctrines, or theories that go to whom.   Don't know how they preach teach NOTHING. 

I have read a few 'commentaries' on biblehub.  THAT IS ALL.  I have never watched utube or anything else you seem to think I have tried to 'short cut' on.  I have read the bible precept on precept verse on verse a few times through though.  

SO all those preconceived notions of me are FALSE.  

What I did notice is you place all of Jacob into JEWS.  You must know they have been divided and both have different functions to perform yet you make no mention and so it is impossible for me to follow what you mean.  

What did I say about Romans 2:29?

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 

House of Israel.  10 Northern Tribes scattered after the Assyrian captivity.

Didn't say house of JACOB.  (which would be all the tribes)

Jesus was NOT SENT UNTO THE HOUSE OF JUDAH.  (King line who went back to Jerusalem having gone into captivity in Babylon)

So if you are going to accuse me of not knowing how to divide the words of God please make sure you are at least being accurate in your reply. 

8 hours ago, choir loft said:

REALLY?   You did. 

Used 3 TIMES the dispersion 

IS IT AS YOU SUGGEST ONLY THE HOUSE OF JUDAH  -  to the Jews or was in it fact to the WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL?  

1 Peter 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,
1 Peter 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

James 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.
James 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

James 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

James 1:4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

John 7:35 Then said the Jews among themselves, Whither will he go, that we shall not find him? will he go unto the dispersed among the Gentiles, and teach the Gentiles?

That's me putting forth 'what is written'     d 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  1

Aaron Shust has a song called ZION that lists all of the things you just said and the scripture references in the video. Have you ever seen it? There is also a video of him live at the Tower of David.

7 hours ago, Bawb said:

Aaron Shust has a song called ZION that lists all of the things you just said and the scripture references in the video. Have you ever seen it? There is also a video of him live at the Tower of David.

Hi Bawb,

I don't know if this question is for me because you didn't quote me but since it was my post I thought I would answer that I have not. Not only don't I read books I don't listen to music.  But I was wondering if it was what I posted what someone else did.   Thank you   d

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

Hi Bawb,

I don't know if this question is for me because you didn't quote me but since it was my post I thought I would answer that I have not. Not only don't I read books I don't listen to music.  But I was wondering if it was what I posted what someone else did.   Thank you   d

Hi DeighAnn. Yes it was to you concerning your first post. By the way it was very astute and accurate. I can respect that you don't read secular books or secular music...

• Praise God! 1

2 minutes ago, Bawb said:

Hi DeighAnn. Yes it was to you concerning your first post. By the way it was very astute and accurate. I can respect that you don't read secular books or secular music...

Hi Bawb,  Thank God.  I am experiencing one of those times of coming to clarity of how VERY different I am from like, everyone, maybe.  It's like I've known but never took the time to recognize.  I hope it ends super quick.  I just want to talk about the Bible and what it says without bringing in anything outside of it. (He said and this ism and that is what that guy thought and he was wrong cause of and etc.)  You know, this scripture goes here and that one goes there because it cant go here because of this and BUILDING up with one another to come to His Truth and plan.  So thank you.  It doesn't take much more than a touch sometimes.  God Bless you for that, I needed it.  :emot-hug:

On 11/14/2021 at 2:41 AM, Bawb said:

I looked up the lyrics to Shust's song ZION.  They seem to empathize with the Jewish homeland and its people.  It would be a good idea for readers here to examine those words.  

Additionally, I'd like to include the lyrics of the Israel National Anthem called Ha Tikvah (The Hope).

So long as still within our breasts 
The Jewish heart beats true, 
So long as still towards the East, 
To Zion, looks the Jew, 
So long our hopes are not yet lost 
Two thousand years we cherished them 
To live in freedom in the land 
Of Zion and Jerusalem.

source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/n/nationalanthemlyrics/israelnationalanthemlyrics.html

Notice if you will that the Israeli anthem doesn't mention bombs, missiles, explosions, blood or violence, which is common for the anthems of gentile nations.

• This is Worthy 1

On 11/14/2021 at 7:52 PM, pinacled said:

The lost sheep of yisrael means all the tribes yhdh included. Be vigilant of false teachings such as dual house theology. As is written "all have.....".

Dual house theolgy is built on a single north south divided kingdom in history past that is irrelevant to yisrael as a whole at the time Yeshua walked in the flesh. The 11 tribe arrangement of the past was likened to a garment given to, yosef, the first born of rachael. Consider carefully the shepherds staff with a number of sheep to the parable of 100. 120 yrs of moshe likened to 12 tribes. The ten tribes nor yhdh shepherd nor uncounted levitical priesthood was valued till yochanon(levi) and Yeshua(yhdh)

Blessed be The Holy One

The Two House argument was NOT irrelevant in Jesus' time on earth.  It was discussed openly and often and was referred to in several of Jesus' remarks.  The LOST , who Jesus came to call, were not gentiles since the gentiles had not yet been 'found' or incorporated into faith in Christ.  The LOST Jesus referred to were the 10 tribes of Israel.   

Please read Ezekiel 37.  

This chapter contains two very relevant prophecies of the End Times.  The first half is known as the DRY BONES prophecy and predicts the restoration of Israel to its land Eretz Israel - the same land it occupied when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem.  

The second half, not often addressed by gentiles, is the TWO STICK prophecy.  In this prophecy it is specifically stated that God will return and rejoin the 10 lost tribes of Israel (Ephraim) to Judah (Manassah) as one stick or one people - one nation.

The Two House prophecy is indeed relevant both to Jews of Jesus' time and Israelis of the modern era.  

Gentiles, who are convinced of their anti-semitic doctrines, generally do not give much credence to either prophecy.

Hope this helps.

Edited by choir loft
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

On 11/18/2021 at 10:15 AM, choir loft said:

I looked up the lyrics to Shust's song ZION.  They seem to empathize with the Jewish homeland and its people.  It would be a good idea for readers here to examine those words.  

Additionally, I'd like to include the lyrics of the Israel National Anthem called Ha Tikvah (The Hope).

So long as still within our breasts 
The Jewish heart beats true, 
So long as still towards the East, 
To Zion, looks the Jew, 
So long our hopes are not yet lost 
Two thousand years we cherished them 
To live in freedom in the land 
Of Zion and Jerusalem.

source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/n/nationalanthemlyrics/israelnationalanthemlyrics.html

Notice if you will that the Israeli anthem doesn't mention bombs, missiles, explosions, blood or violence, which is common for the anthems of gentile nations.

The lyrics are straight from the Bible. It is the God's (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) testimony of the promise He has made to His people. YAH keeps His promises. This is a concept many Christians really need to understand. For their very salvation hinges on a promise from God.

I never heard the Israeli anthem or saw the lyrics before. Wow... I do see the parallels.

Edited by Bawb
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 11/24/2021 at 9:20 PM, pinacled said:

Of the 2 sticks can you count the number of tribes per each?

Hint. 

There's no such thing of as a 10 lost tribe stick youngin.

Keep up

Read Ezekiel 37.

References there are to the northern kingdom of Israel - Ephraim.  

The exact term "10 lost tribes" had not yet been formulated in Ezekiel's time.  Thus such references are to Ephraim or Israel (meaning the northern kingdom).  Every scholar of note agrees on this point.   Who do you think you are?  

Origins of the phrase "10 lost tribes" are rather vague, but most seem to have been formulated by early Jewish scholars and interpreters.  Some Christians adopt the phrase, like other phrases, without having any idea at all as to what they mean.  

Christians typically don't know or refuse to understand where these references come from because they are obsessed with religious celebrities whose only real goal is to milk them of contribution$.  Christians of the modern age (*) tend to pervert ANY reference to Jews, Jewish LAW, Jewish history or even to interpretations of the Tanakh (OT) itself.  The reasons for this are twofold.  First is a deeply entrenched anti-Semitic attitude. They despise Jews.  Most of their doctrine proves this true.  Second is Biblical illiteracy and deliberate ignorance.  "You have to work hard to be that stupid." - John Wayne

I find your your personal reference of me as a 'youngin' to be insulting and evasive.  People who lack knowledge generally resort to character assassination to justify their own illiteracy and laziness.  (1 Tim 2:15)

READ EZEKIEL 37.  The latter portion of the chapter clearly mentions the northern kingdom as being represented by one of the two sticks that will be joined together in (Ezekiel's) future.  It clearly states the divided kingdoms would be rejoined by God.   Arguing over the name of the stick creates a controversy that does not exist in scripture.  It's a cheap attempt to justify ignorance and doctrinal hatred of Jews.

Please read chapter 37.  Learn something new.

(*) Christendom is here defined as Roman Catholics, the Eastern Orthodox denominations, European and American Protestantism and a rather confused portion that calls itself Evangelicals (even though they no longer support evangelism).

Edited by choir loft
  • Thumbs Up 2