• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  250
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4,342
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  10/04/1980

when i was around 4 yrs old or so i was in the basement and i found myself staring at pink insolation trying to make a connection between it and cotton candy which i had a few days before when i heard a voice in my head that said "thats not what you think it is" i turned around and forgot about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

May I ask for some clarification? Is this just an event that you recall and just felt like sharing? Or are you thinking of something much deeper in thought about the faith of little children mentioned in scripture?

Little children believe and trust their parents, when parents tell them things because they know that without question a loving mommy and daddy will keep them safe. They never have to wonder. That is what it means to have child like faith.

Adults have the tendency to question everything others tell then and only believe what already agrees with their own way of thinking and philosophies. Little children however, don't question things in the way adults do. They simply trust an adult at their word.

In the same way, like that of children, we know that we can fully believe and trust God. He will never lie to us. And we are assured in scripture that he will never leave us, nor forsake us. This is the kind of faith God desires from us. Because he will always do what is best for us.

In regard to the insulation, I can agree with you, that God intervened on your behalf. And you did well in heeding the warning.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

7 hours ago, Ghostdog said:

when i was around 4 yrs old or so i was in the basement and i found myself staring at pink insolation trying to make a connection between it and cotton candy which i had a few days before when i heard a voice in my head that said "thats not what you think it is" i turned around and forgot about it.

Reminds me of something that happened to me when I was very young. I saw something that looked like a purple grape. I liked purple grapes, so I took one and ate it - no voice told me,"Thats not what you think it is." It turned out to be an olive - I didn't like it.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  250
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4,342
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  10/04/1980

5 hours ago, appy said:

May I ask for some clarification? Is this just an event that you recall and just felt like sharing? Or are you thinking of something much deeper in thought about the faith of little children mentioned in scripture?

Little children believe and trust their parents, when parents tell them things because they know that without question a loving mommy and daddy will keep them safe. They never have to wonder. That is what it means to have child like faith.

Adults have the tendency to question everything others tell then and only believe what already agrees with their own way of thinking and philosophies. Little children however, don't question things in the way adults do. They simply trust an adult at their word.

In the same way, like that of children, we know that we can fully believe and trust God. He will never lie to us. And we are assured in scripture that he will never leave us, nor forsake us. This is the kind of faith God desires from us. Because he will always do what is best for us.

In regard to the insulation, I can agree with you, that God intervened on your behalf. And you did well in heeding the warning.

no i just wanted to share this event. 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

15 minutes ago, Ghostdog said:

no i just wanted to share this event. 

Ok, cool... :cool: