• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/30/1941

Yes I konw this to be true.There were times I was showen things and they came to pass.

I told my daughter and other times I told my friend of what I was shown.I told no one else.

People do not like to talk about this(many christians).Some christians will not want to listen

to you at all when you ask questions about this.There is only one person alive that konws

about this.My daughter and she belives. Sometime I will tell you of some of the things that

that came to pass.

Do not listen to people or talk to them. Christians are your family,find one and talk to them.

You will know who to talk with.Do not go looking your self.Pray and put it in the Lords hands,

ask him to show you or send some one to you.The Lord will show you the way.Not your

way but the Lords way.

May God bless and keep you safe in his arms. In Jesus .

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/05/1947

I have a question - it might sound really dumb of me -

It is just I am so confused by now that I don't know whom to believe anymore. :24:

Is there really something like a gift of discernment and do I truly have it.

I have been told by people that I posess that gift but are not sure.

See the thing is I have been told yes of various reasons. I am able to feel other ppls emotions their trials, pain, hurt etc (not always - just some ppl - not everyone) then I though Ok its maybe because I am over emotional. Then the unforseen happen - this year (the year that I struggled most with my faith) I started feeling what ppl felt just by reading their what they wrote. It was totally weird to me and I thought my mind was playing tricks on me - until one day I met one of these ppl and what I felt was the truth. Then I started to question it to someone and that person claims that I has the aformentioned gift - but its hard to believe that I was given something like it.

Some ppl again say that I am just oversensative to ppls emotions because of my past etc.

Now the real question is - what must I believe? I am so confused by now about spiritual gifts exist or not - the right and the wrong church etc.

AND IF I DO HAVE THIS - WHAT MUST I DO WITH IT - BECAUSE TO BE HONEST - I DONT LIKE IT AT ALL - I HATE THESE FEELINGS I GET

Anyone with advice?

PLS desparately seeking some answers. :35:

estelle

The 'gifts' still operate in the 'church' but, as another warned, be very careful

This is the age where Satan comes down onto the earth, performing SIGNS and WONDERS, Rev.11:4-18, where many will be deceived, in fact all but the very elect, Mat.24:24

There were many who performed 'signs and wonders' who were children of the devil, Acts 19:14, the "certain maid possessed with a spirit of devination" Acts 16:16-19

Don't concentrate on the gifts, they can be straight out of hell, we need die to self and ensure we are dealing 'souly' (solely) with the Giver of ALL GOOD GIFTS and that is GOD

Edited by John R Nolan

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/05/1947

It is just I am so confused by now that I don't know whom to believe anymore. :24:

See the thing is I have been told yes of various reasons. I am able to feel other ppls emotions their trials, pain, hurt etc (not always - just some ppl - not everyone) then I though Ok its maybe because I am over emotional. Then the unforseen happen - this year (the year that I struggled most with my faith) I started feeling what ppl felt just by reading their what they wrote. It was totally weird to me and I thought my mind was playing tricks on me - until one day I met one of these ppl and what I felt was the truth. Then I started to question it to someone and that person claims that I has the aformentioned gift - but its hard to believe that I was given something like it.

Some ppl again say that I am just oversensative to ppls emotions because of my past etc.

Now the real question is - what must I believe? I am so confused by now about spiritual gifts exist or not - the right and the wrong church etc.

AND IF I DO HAVE THIS - WHAT MUST I DO WITH IT - BECAUSE TO BE HONEST - I DONT LIKE IT AT ALL - I HATE THESE FEELINGS I GET

Anyone with advice?

PLS desparately seeking some answers. :35:

Estelle

The Spiritual gifts still operate in the church, but, as another warned, it is imperative we ensure the 'gifts' are the real thing and not demonic duplications

Read Mat.7:13-23, it points out many came to Him with great claims of 'gifts' but He cast them out, saying "He never knew them"

Rev.13:12-18 shows Lucifer can duplicate most gifts, except the Messianic sign.

What about Acts 16:16-19; "and it came to pass as we went to prayer, a certain maid, POSSESSED with a spirit of devination,etc." Acts 19:13-16; there are many other such examples of people having 'gifts' but not necessarily being of GOD

Read Rev.13:4; Rev.16:13-14;

What is important is for all those claiming Christ as their Lord to search the Scriptures and make sure they are worshipping the right ONE; many will worship the devil believing they are worshipping GOD, Is.14:13. Remember what happened to Israel, they were blinded to Who was standing amongst them

Does this not happen to the Gentiles when GOD fulfills 2 Thes.2:1-12?

Remember, Paul is preaching here to Gentiles, us, not the Jews

It is each persons' responsibility to make sure they are eating the right food and have not been deceived by the one who sits on the throne, claiming he is GOD but is a liar, the father of lies and a deceiver who deceives all the world but for GOD's children

This is the age of the great deception, when Lucifer sits on the throne of GOD claiming that he is GOD, and Scripture from Genesis to Revelation continuously warns GOD'S children to watch out for the deception, to walk in the LIGHT, to test every spirit by the WORD, not interpretations, hopes, wishes or doctrines of man

Just had another thought re "gifts" where Paul is preaching to the saints at Corinth"But when that which is perfect is come then that which is in part shall be done away" 1 Cor.13:10; doesn't GOD'S LOVE replace all works of man?

When is that to happen?

God bless you in HIM

Edited by John R Nolan

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/23/1977

It is just I am so confused by now that I don't know whom to believe anymore. :whistling:

Anyone with advice?

PLS desparately seeking some answers. :emot-handshake:

Estelle

I feel the exact same way, when I talk to ppl. Sometimes I feel empathy, and sometimes I get a cold feeling from them. I am so easy to cry when I know that someone else is going through. I told my husband, it feels like I can feel thier pain. I too thought that I was just over emotional. Sometimes it seems like I can feel wether a person has a good spirit or a evil spirit.

Edited by jesusaveslives77

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Sounds like the gift of knowledge/not sure if discernment would fit,

I personally believe that spiritual gifts exists, and evidence in my personal life, ya very much so, I believe in all the gifts, and I do not believe they vanished away. I personaly have the gift of toungues which without an interpriter only serves as personal edification my spirit praying directly to God. and the gift of knowledge, where the Lord will reveal things to me, like my friend sandy will be having a hard time, and I'll always seem to call her when ever she breaks down, the same with everyone around me, also when witnessing, I will recieve specific knowledge about the person, and I'm not going to get deep into it, cause spiritual gifts are always a debate, I know what the Lord has given me, it's not up for debate .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Cor.13:10; doesn't GOD'S LOVE replace all works of man?

When is that to happen?

God bless you in HIM

When that which is perfect has come, :wub: now lets see, All spiritual gifts are used for edification, That is there purpose, now, when Jesus comes and we are all chillin with him up in heaven, rev 21. Would we need to edify one another when we are given new bodys, and made perfect? No, so that verse is pertaining to the comming of our Lord. That verse is actualy a dangerious verse when taken out of context, and away from the whole chapter. Cause the chapter is about love. People forget that when trying to say spiritual gifts don't exist. Cause in no way does that verse means that spiritual gifts have passed when that was written, or even after the bible was written, Only when Christ comes, cause when christ comes, all thats left is Love. We are not perfect, spiritual gifts edify. :thumbsup: