Trust & Obey

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Here is an interesting article in my local newspaper today. It is about the new "Jessica's Law" that would require sex-offenders in California to be monitored for life. Sex-offenders will have the option of wearing the ankle thing... or having a microchip implanted underneath their skin.

For those who don't think the MARK is going to be literal... why not? The technology is here, it is being used just as Revelation suggests, and the evidence is all around us.

Public safety reps say yes to Jessica's Law

Postmus notes that tough new policies for convicted sex offenders stand little chance in state Legislature

SAN BERNARDINO

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  116
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  06/17/1968

I can see that we would have the technology.

But its about time something is being done to those perverts ;)

For those who don't think the MARK is going to be literal... why not? The technology is here, it is being used just as Revelation suggests, and the evidence is all around us.

Because its so blatently obvious?

That mark you are talking about is marking people who have broken a moral law, HaSatan has no morals, are you implying that the govenment is marking those who sin as followers of the devil?

I can see that we would have the technology.

But its about time something is being done to those perverts  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nancy, I never said it isn't a good idea to track these people. I am a father of 2 (soon to be 3) and I am just as concerned as anyone regarding this.

My point was whether we should track pedophiles or not. My point is that the technology is here to literally fulfill the prophecies for Revelation concerning the Mark.

That mark you are talking about is marking people who have broken a moral law, HaSatan has no morals, are you implying that the govenment is marking those who sin as followers of the devil?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Zayit, I didn't say this WAS the Mark... I said it is the technology described in Revelation ABOUT the Mark.

Just like the glass of water I drink is similar to the Jordan River, although it didn't come from there.

My point is that the technology is here to LITERALLY fulfill that prophecy. Anyone who says it is "figurative" or whatever must do a lot of "hocus-pocus" with the Scriptures.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  414
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

You are forgetting that Satan is the master of deception. Do you think he is going to be so blatant? That this mark of the beast will be so obvious that even nonbelievers will recognize it? Someone who doesn't believe in God and doesn't read the Bible? Do you think someone or some gov. is going to say: Take this microchip and worship me or die. I don't think it is going to be that simple.

In Christ,

CarolineS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Zayit, I didn't say this WAS the Mark... I said it is the technology described in Revelation ABOUT the Mark.

Just like the glass of water I drink is similar to the Jordan River, although it didn't come from there.

My point is that the technology is here to LITERALLY fulfill that prophecy. Anyone who says it is "figurative" or whatever must do a lot of "hocus-pocus" with the Scriptures.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If the glasses of water you drink are like the Jordan water then I will pray for you, the Jordon is polluted with raw sewage being dumped into it, I started a "baptism thread" about it a couple months ago.But I get what you mean, however I don't agree, Revelation must be looked at in light of the whole word, not just the NT. The L-rD has his marks and the adversary tries to duplicate, replicate, counterfeit. So where else do you find a mark that is in the forehead or right hand, or both? ;) And it is something that HaSatan can NOT duplicate.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  535
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  08/02/1957

And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. 2 Thess. 2:11

Who do you suppose God is talking about here?

The mark of the beast is going to be so subtle that people won't realize what they're doing.

Satan's not stupid. He knows what needs to be done in order to fulfill his destiny. He doesn't like it but he has no choice. He's going to take as many of us with him as he can.

If it was as simple as getting a mark on your hand or forehead, it would be a no-brainer. But there's a lot more to it than just receiving a mark.

:rolleyes:

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

You are forgetting that  Satan is the master of deception.  Do you think he is going to be so blatant?  That this mark of the beast will be so obvious that even nonbelievers will recognize it?  Someone who doesn't believe in God and doesn't read the Bible?  Do you think someone or some gov. is going to say:  Take this microchip and worship me or die.  I don't think it is going to be that simple.

In Christ,

CarolineS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A common mistake by most christians if you don't mind me saying. The bible clearly says it will be a "666" on the forehead or the right hand. I don't see how satan or deception has anything to do with this. This is yet another prophesy from the Bible that will never come true just because it is written. As a kid growing up in the 70s and 80s I went through a period of time where technology was growing rapidly. I remember every time something new came up (usually that had to do with buying food and what not/grocery store crap with the bar codes and scanners) it was brought up in church as a sign that the time was drawing near. Even as a kid I never understood the connection with that verse in the bible because of the fact it states clearly the mark that will be taken is "666" and could be as simple as a tattoo.

What I find even funnier about the whole thing is how that whole bit is brought up on a consistent basis in the church but nothing is ever said about the mark the christians are supposed to have on their fore head. Do you any of you have this mark yet??

REV 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Now before anyone tries the "we shouldn't take everything so literal" Whats to say the other isn't being taken that way as well??

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  535
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  08/02/1957

You are forgetting that