IGNORED

Will "Heathens" Be Present In The Kingdom Seen In Zechariah 14?

truth7t7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

And, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem!

Wow.  Uh-huh.  Yes, that's how we'll be seen....a thorn in the flesh to those who are looking for earthly peace and harmony ( kumbyah), and they will want to get rid of us.  Those who don't drink the koolaid of a strong delusion but remain faithful to the true gospel will be considered standing in the way of world peace and the so-called "co-exist" ideals.  Do you know that the Temple Institute's openly stated purpose of the brick and mortar Temple in Jerusalem is to unite all faiths into one?  Just like Nebby of old, you can keep whatever faith or religion you want as long as you also bow down to his image.  Tsk, tsk, what a sly fox is that devil, and there is nothing new under the sun.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

41 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Wow.  Uh-huh.  Yes, that's how we'll be seen....a thorn in the flesh to those who are looking for earthly peace and harmony ( kumbyah), and they will want to get rid of us.  Those who don't drink the koolaid of a strong delusion but remain faithful to the true gospel will be considered standing in the way of world peace and the so-called "co-exist" ideals.  Do you know that the Temple Institute's openly stated purpose of the brick and mortar Temple in Jerusalem is to unite all faiths into one?  Just like Nebby of old, you can keep whatever faith or religion you want as long as you also bow down to his image.  Tsk, tsk, what a sly fox is that devil, and there is nothing new under the sun.

I Agree 100%!

And you can add to it the false teaching of a Millennial Kingdom on this earth, with a physical Jesus on a throne of David in Jerusalem?

Yes this will be the (Man Of Sin/The Antichrist) as Millennialism is paving the way for the walk on christ, AKA the Antichrist

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

6 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Mark 16:17KJV

17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Your theology/eschatology is that of A Jehovah's Witness plain and simple

Shalom, truth7t7.

Wow. If you can't give an answer to the argument, attack the person. Indeed, there's "nothing new under the sun." You DO know that's called an "ad hominem fallacy," right?

I'm NOT a "Jehovah's Witness!" However, even Jehovah's Witnesses can be right once in a while! Even an ATHEIST can know that "dark clouds can bring rain!"

6 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The watchtower and tract society's teachings seen below, have been around long before you were born

As It Stands:

1.) You dont believe in "Hell" upon the wickeds death

2.) You dont believe in the trinity as the traditional church creeds/confessions teach

3.) You dont believe Jesus Christ is God

4.) You believe 144,000 will be selected servants at Gods throne/temple

It appears that the watchtower and tract society has had great influence in their missionary work

Jesus Christ Is The Lord

Yes, Yeshua` the Messiah is The Lord, the Master, the One who will sit as King!

I've answered all these before (several times?), and you IGNORE what I said! Regardless what the JWs believe,

1. I don't believe in "hell" because it was BORROWED from Greek mythology, and I also don't believe in the CONTINUITY OF LIFE! The person who deserves hell CEASES TO EXIST when he or she dies! There's NO SUCH THING as an "eternal soul" ... UNTIL the Lord Yeshua` raises that person back to life to live eternally, whether in His Kingdom or in the Lake of Fire and Sulfur! A person isn't punished BEFORE he or she is judged! His or her punishment comes AFTER his or her judgment, and that person has been pronounced "guilty!"

2. I believe wholly that God the Word, who was with God and was God, WAS MADE FLESH (John 1:14)! He was named "Yeshua`" which is Hebrew/Aramaic for "He shall save" or "He shall rescue" or "He shall deliver." He was born of Miryam ("Mary") while she was still a virgin, but later when she wasn't a virgin anymore, she also gave birth to Yeshua`s brothers and sisters! About Him was the promise made to David:

2 Samuel 7:12-16 (KJV)

12 "And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. 14 I WILL BE HIS FATHER, AND HE SHALL BE MY SON. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: 15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee. 16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever."

This is repeated in Gabriel's message to Miryam:

Luke 1:30-33 (KJV)

30 And the angel said unto her,

"Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS (Greek: Ieesous = Hebrew: Yeeshuwa` = "He shall deliver"). 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end."

This is why Yeshua` ("Jesus") is called "the SON OF GOD!"

The conversation between the messenger Gabriel and Miryam continues:

Luke 1:34-35 (KJV)

34 Then said Mary unto the angel,

"How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?"

35 And the angel answered and said unto her,

"The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called 'the Son of God.'"

BUT, and this is important now, NEVER ONCE IN ALL THE BIBLE DOES ANYONE REFER TO HIM AS "GOD THE SON!" That was a MADE-UP TITLE GIVEN TO HIM BY SOME TRINITARIAN THEOLOGIAN LONG AGO!

Wikipedia tells us,

The phrase "God the Son" is not found in the Bible,[2][3] but is found in later Christian sources.[4] By scribal error the term is in one medieval manuscript, MS No.1985, where Galatians 2:20 has "Son of God" changed to "God the Son".[5]

The term in English follows Latin usage as found in the Athanasian Creed and other texts of the early church: In Greek "God the Son" is ho Theos ho huios (ὁ Θεός ὁ υἱός) as distinct from ho huios nominative tou Theou genitive, ὁ υἱός τοῦ Θεοῦ, "Son of God". In Latin "God the Son" is Deus(nominative) Filius (nominative). The term deus filius is found in the Athanasian Creed: "Et tamen non tres omnipotentes, sed unus omnipotens. Ita Deus Pater, Deus Filius, Deus [et] Spiritus Sanctus." (distinct from filius Dei genitive "son of God"), but this phrase is also translated "So the Father is God: the Son is God: and the Holy Ghost is God".[6]

One can read more at God the Son.

It's important to note that not all of Christendom believed in the Trinity at first! Some believed in an Arian position, but their pastors and bishops were burnt at the stake as "heretics," and their writings burned to stamp out the "heresy" by the early Roman Catholic Church! This all happened after the Council of Nicaea convened by Constantine I in 325 A.D. The phrase "God the Son" wasn't popularly used until the 6th Century! From the Council of Nicaea, the creed they adopted was called the Athanasian Creed. Some claim that this came from Athanasius of Alexandria, hence the name, but some refer to it as the "PSEUDO-Athanasian Creed." In either case, the oldest copy we have of the Creed is from the late 700s! There's your "tradition!" Heated controversy and murder, conveniently called "anti-heretical!" The early Roman Catholic Church bishops were BULLIES! And, early Protestant groups, such as early Anglicans and Lutherans, that maintained a semblance of the RCC were just as bad in their own rights!

Here's an English version of the Creed:

Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith. Which faith unless every one do keep whole and undefiled, without doubt he shall perish everlastingly. And the catholic faith is this: that we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity; neither confounding the Persons, nor dividing the Essence. For there is one Person of the Father; another of the Son; and another of the Holy Ghost. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, is all one; the Glory equal, the Majesty coeternal. Such as the Father is; such is the Son; and such is the Holy Ghost. The Father uncreated; the Son uncreated; and the Holy Ghost uncreated. The Father unlimited; the Son unlimited; and the Holy Ghost unlimited. The Father eternal; the Son eternal; and the Holy Ghost eternal. And yet they are not three eternals; but one eternal. As also there are not three uncreated; nor three infinites, but one uncreated; and one infinite. So likewise the Father is Almighty; the Son Almighty; and the Holy Ghost Almighty. And yet they are not three Almighties; but one Almighty. So the Father is God; the Son is God; and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not three Gods; but one God. So likewise the Father is Lord; the Son Lord; and the Holy Ghost Lord. And yet not three Lords; but one Lord. For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity; to acknowledge every Person by himself to be God and Lord; So are we forbidden by the catholic religion; to say, There are three Gods, or three Lords. The Father is made of none; neither created, nor begotten. The Son is of the Father alone; not made, nor created; but begotten. The Holy Ghost is of the Father and of the Son; neither made, nor created, nor begotten; but proceeding. So there is one Father, not three Fathers; one Son, not three Sons; one Holy Ghost, not three Holy Ghosts. And in this Trinity none is before, or after another; none is greater, or less than another. But the whole three Persons are coeternal, and coequal. So that in all things, as aforesaid; the Unity in Trinity, and the Trinity in Unity, is to be worshipped. He therefore that will be saved, let him thus think of the Trinity.

Furthermore, it is necessary to everlasting salvation; that he also believe faithfully the Incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ. For the right Faith is, that we believe and confess; that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and Man; God, of the Substance [Essence] of the Father; begotten before the worlds; and Man, of the Substance [Essence] of his Mother, born in the world. Perfect God; and perfect Man, of a reasonable soul and human flesh subsisting. Equal to the Father, as touching his Godhead; and inferior to the Father as touching his Manhood. Who although he is God and Man; yet he is not two, but one Christ. One; not by conversion of the Godhead into flesh; but by assumption of the Manhood into God. One altogether; not by confusion of Substance [Essence]; but by unity of Person. For as the reasonable soul and flesh is one man; so God and Man is one Christ; Who suffered for our salvation; descended into hell; rose again the third day from the dead. He ascended into heaven, he sitteth on the right hand of God the Father Almighty, from whence he will come to judge the living and the dead. At whose coming all men will rise again with their bodies; And shall give account for their own works. And they that have done good shall go into life everlasting; and they that have done evil, into everlasting fire. This is the catholic faith; which except a man believe truly and firmly, he cannot be saved.

There are SEVERAL points that I KNOW are inaccurate, according to the Scriptures. Think about this, too: There are at least FOUR words that have been misdefined by this point in history; "Christ," "soul," "faith," and "saved." We also have, by this point in time, an insufficient understanding of "Spirit," and the adoption of an inaccurate word, "incarnation."

3. Yeshua` the Messiah of God WAS God the Word, but He was "MADE FLESH"; He was not put "IN FLESH," as the word "incarnation" implies. This Creed DENIES "the conversion of the Godhead into flesh!" It also states, "The Son is of the Father alone; not made!" This is a DIRECT CONTRADICTION to John 1:14!

Also, as the Word was made flesh and called "Yeshua`," the "Son of God," HE GAVE UP some of His attributes! He was now localized to a body of flesh! He was able to leave the earth in the ascension, and He will return to the earth in the Second Coming. He is, therefore, no longer OMNIPRESENT.

We have His OWN Statement in Mark 13:

Mark 13:32 (KJV)

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

This is repeated in some Greek versions of Matthew 24: 

Matthew 24:36 (KJV)

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven,(*) but my Father only.

In the Greek, this reads:

Berean Greek New Testament 2016
Περὶ δὲ τῆς ἡμέρας ἐκείνης καὶ ὥρας οὐδεὶς οἶδεν, οὐδὲ οἱ ἄγγελοι τῶν οὐρανῶν οὐδὲ ὁ Υἱός, εἰ μὴ ὁ Πατὴρ μόνος.

SBL Greek New Testament 2010
Περὶ δὲ τῆς ἡμέρας ἐκείνης καὶ ὥρας οὐδεὶς οἶδεν, οὐδὲ οἱ ἄγγελοι τῶν οὐρανῶν οὐδὲ ὁ υἱός, εἰ μὴ ὁ πατὴρ μόνος.

Nestle Greek New Testament 1904
Περὶ δὲ τῆς ἡμέρας ἐκείνης καὶ ὥρας οὐδεὶς οἶδεν, οὐδὲ οἱ ἄγγελοι τῶν οὐρανῶν οὐδὲ ὁ Υἱός, εἰ μὴ ὁ Πατὴρ μόνος.

Westcott and Hort 1881
Περὶ δὲ τῆς ἡμέρας ἐκείνης καὶ ὥρας οὐδεὶς οἶδεν, οὐδὲ οἱ ἄγγελοι τῶν οὐρανῶν οὐδὲ ὁ υἱός, εἰ μὴ ὁ πατὴρ μόνος.

Westcott and Hort / [NA27 variants]

Westcott and Hort / {NA28 variants}

RP Byzantine Majority Text 2005
Περὶ δὲ τῆς ἡμέρας ἐκείνης καὶ ὥρας οὐδεὶς ο ἴδεν, οὐδὲ οἱ ἄγγελοι τῶν οὐρανῶν, εἰ μὴ ὁ πατήρ μου μόνος.

Greek Orthodox Church 1904
Περὶ δὲ τῆς ἡμέρας ἐκείνης καὶ ὥρας οὐδεὶς οἶδεν, οὐδὲ οἱ ἄγγελοι τῶν οὐρανῶν, εἰ μὴ ὁ πατὴρ μου μόνος.

Tischendorf 8th Edition 1872

Scrivener's Textus Receptus 1894
περὶ δὲ τῆς ἡμέρας ἐκείνης καὶ τῆς ὥρας οὐδεὶς οἶδεν, οὐδὲ οἱ ἄγγελοι τῶν οὐρανῶν, εἰ μὴ ὁ πατήρ μου μόνος.

Stephanus Textus Receptus 1550
Περὶ δὲ τῆς ἡμέρας ἐκείνης καὶ τῆς ὥρας οὐδεὶς οἶδεν οὐδὲ οἱ ἄγγελοι τῶν οὐρανῶν εἰ μὴ ὁ πατὴρ μου μόνος

Beza Greek New Testament 1598
Περὶ δὲ τῆς ἡμέρας ἐκείνης καὶ τῆς ὥρας οὐδεὶς οἶδεν, οὐδὲ οἱ ἄγγελοι τῶν οὐρανῶν, εἰ μὴ ὁ πατήρ μου μόνος.

(These are from BibleHub.com.)

Thus, He gave up His attribute of OMNISCIENCE!

Since these attributes are identifying traits of God, Yeshua` had become somewhat less than He had been, even if only for that time period. However, since He still must return, He has not been fully reinstated to His former position of God the Word. He is now called "the SON of God." Indeed, some Scriptures suggest that He NEVER will be fully reinstated as such!

1 Timothy 2:1-7 (KJV)

1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. 7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

Hebrews 4:14-16 (KJV)

14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. 15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Hebrews 7:11-28 (KJV)

11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron? 12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. 13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar. 14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood. 15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest, 16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life. 17 For he testifieth,

"Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec."

18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof. 19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God. 20 And inasmuch as not without an oath he was made priest:

21 (For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him,

"The LORD sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec:")

22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

23 And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death: 24 But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood. 25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

26 For such an high priest became uswho is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens; 27 Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself. 28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.

Thus, as our Mediator and our Intercessor, He will NEVER leave that position with His Father God. He will ALWAYS be the MAN, the Messiah Yeshua`.

4. There SHALL be 144,000, virgin children of Israel who follow the Messiah Yeshua` wherever He goes! That's not "Watchtower"; that's BIBLE!

Revelation 7:1-8 (KJV)

1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. 2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3 Saying,

"Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. 
6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. 
7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Issachar weresealed twelve thousand. 
8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand.
 Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Revelation 14:1-5 (KJV)

1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty andfour thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. 4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. 5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

THIS IS BIBLICAL!  If you DON'T believe it, you are denying the very Word of God!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 1/31/2022 at 7:14 AM, Heleadethme said:

Shalom, Heleadethme.

Well, actually that part about the Temple Institute is incorrect. They try to couch it in more acceptible terms, but their true purpose is to unite all human beings into the ONE true faith in YHWH God, to SHED all other faiths in preference for the ONE - Judaism! It could be HIJACKED by the "co-exist" idealists, but not without resistance.

I don't think that ANY true believer will swallow that koolaid! We are EXPECTING the Beast to appear on the scene. Therefore, we are WATCHING OUT for his arrival, and we are WATCHING FOR our Lord's Return!

Nebuchadnezzar ("Nvukhadnetsar" in Hebrew), or as you refer to him irreverantly as "Nebby of old," had the SUPREME POWER of his time period! The kings and leaders of other nations had to make formal requests to see him for any reason they thought was important! NO ONE came before his throne without the emperor's permission and announcement! To even show oneself in the emperor's presence without invitation or command was to sign his or her own death warrant! No trial needed! 

When one had that kind of power, it was EASY to think of oneself as a "god!" However, one doesn't take that kind of power to oneself without YHWH God noticing!

If one doesn't give the honor to the TRUE King, one WILL be humbled! That's what Daniel 4 is all about! God was giving Nebuchadnezzar a little lesson in humility!

The same will happen to the Beast (falsely a.k.a. the "Antichrist"). He and his false prophet shall be humbled on the day of battle, thrown ALIVE into the Lake of Fire and Sulfur! (Revelation 19:20.)

HOWEVER, the Kingdom of the Messiah will be quite different! He will be a no-nonsense, grim King, who will also know benevolence beyond measure! No evil or malicious power against Him will be tolerated; yet, on the other hand, the one who comes to Him contritely, seeking mercy, will be showered with grace and acceptance! If you think He's great now, you ain't seen nuttin', yet! Wait until you can HEAR His righteous judgments first hand! Just wait until you can SEE the loving care in His glowing eyes! Just wait until you can FEEL the awesome warmth of His power healing your body! He will be the most welcoming King and Emperor anyone could wish for!

And, the beauty of all of this is that it will happen right here on THIS earth! It will happen to real people seeking assylum in HIS Kingdom!

Read the Gospels carefully. You will find that, although He was only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, His love overflowed to those of other countries who came to Him for His mercy, not believing themselves worthy of His time, but pleading for His thoughtfulness in faith, putting feet to the hope that ever burns in expectation!

So many came to Him with tears of despair and a glimmer of hope in Him and His power to make a difference in their darkness or in the expected loss of a loved one! And, they RECEIVED IT GRACIOUSLY, ABUNDANTLY!

It will be that way AGAIN!

He came to His own right here on this earth the first time, and it ended with His crucifixion. However, God turned that around and He raised His Son, GLORIOUSLY RESURRECTED to New Life, NEVER to die again!

When He comes the second time, it will again be right here on this earth, but the outcome will be MUCH different! THIS time, He will come in power, bright glory, and a zealous desire to avenge His FAMILY, the children of Israel and all those adopted into His Family through faith, for YEARS AND YEARS of abuse, theft, and murder!

Before, He came as the Lamb of God, a Lamb to be slain for our sins.
THIS TIME, He will come as the LION OF THE TRIBE OF YHUDAH! THIS TIME, He comes as the Son of David the King, the Rightful Heir to the Throne! THIS TIME, He comes as the One Wiser than Solomon the King! THIS TIME, He comes as the SOURCE OF LIFE, and through Him ALL the holy ones justified by God will SPRING TO LIFE, both "Old Testament" saints and "New Testament" saints alike! And, we too, shall NEVER die again!

Think about the Scriptures with this in mind, and take JOY in the fact that He is COMING SOON! KEEP LOOKING UP!