Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

Before Ezekiel 38-39 Gog invasion is Ezekiel37 resurrection of the dead in Israel. 

Ezekiels chapters seem to be in good order which coresponds to revelation but I don't believe many people pay attention to that. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,051
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/14/2022 at 3:51 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Before Ezekiel 38-39 Gog invasion is Ezekiel37 resurrection of the dead in Israel. 

Ezekiels chapters seem to be in good order which coresponds to revelation but I don't believe many people pay attention to that. 

I agree. Daniel 12:2 gives Israel's resurrection as after the Great Tribulation. This corresponds to Ezekiel 37. Then, Revelation Chapter 20 gives a thousand year reign of Christ before Magog raises his army. This battle corresponds to Ezekiel 38-39. the Battles are different in quite a few ways;

1. The Battle of Armageddon is against the Beast. The Battle of Magog is against Magog and Gog
  2. The Battle of Armageddon is fought by Christ. the Battle of Magog is fought by God
  3. Armageddon is won by a sword from Christ's mouth. Magog is won by fire from heaven
  4. The Battle of Armageddon is at Jezreel, 70 miles north of Jerusalem. The battle of Magog is at Hamongog
  5. Before the Battle of Armageddon Christ enters Jerusalem through the East Gate. In Magog's attack, Jerusalem has no walls
  6. Before Armageddon Satan is banished from heaven. Before Magog Satan is raised from the abyss

... and so on

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/15/2022 at 6:01 PM, AdHoc said:

I agree. Daniel 12:2 gives Israel's resurrection as after the Great Tribulation. This corresponds to Ezekiel 37. Then, Revelation Chapter 20 gives a thousand year reign of Christ before Magog raises his army. This battle corresponds to Ezekiel 38-39. the Battles are different in quite a few ways;

1. The Battle of Armageddon is against the Beast. The Battle of Magog is against Magog and Gog
  2. The Battle of Armageddon is fought by Christ. the Battle of Magog is fought by God
  3. Armageddon is won by a sword from Christ's mouth. Magog is won by fire from heaven
  4. The Battle of Armageddon is at Jezreel, 70 miles north of Jerusalem. The battle of Magog is at Hamongog
  5. Before the Battle of Armageddon Christ enters Jerusalem through the East Gate. In Magog's attack, Jerusalem has no walls
  6. Before Armageddon Satan is banished from heaven. Before Magog Satan is raised from the abyss

... and so on

Have you noticed the countries like Egypt and Assyria being destroyed  before Israel's resurection in Ezekiel 37?

https://biblehub.com/ezekiel/29-12.htm

The countries Ezekiel wrote about being destroyed before Israel's resurection in Ezekiel 37 are not mentioned with Gog in Ezekiel 38-39.

Ezekiel had actually written about the kingdom of the beast being destroyed before Ezekiels resurection. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,051
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Have you noticed the countries like Egypt and Assyria being destroyed  before Israel's resurection in Ezekiel 37?

https://biblehub.com/ezekiel/29-12.htm

The countries Ezekiel wrote about being destroyed before Israel's resurection in Ezekiel 37 are not mentioned with Gog in Ezekiel 38-39.

Ezekiel had actually written about the kingdom of the beast being destroyed before Ezekiels resurection. 

My understanding is that the prophets write and predict God's judgment on various nations. But it would seem that Edom has a special place in God's Book of Wrath. They did two great evils. (i) Esau despised his birthright, and (ii) Edom laughed when Israel was judged by other nations. Each of these judgments has, or will take place. But the scene at the end of the age is an alliance of all nations commanded by the Beast against Christ.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. 15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. (Rev.16)

Armageddon is a masterful military tactic by our Lord. He gathers all fighting men of every army in the world to one place. That way, when the battle is done there are no pockets of resistance remaining. He will be undisputed military and political Leader of the whole world in one bloody swoop.

A thousand years later, those born to the Nations, who have not known the chaos of Satan's rule on earth, will be tested. Note the composition of Magog's army.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. (Rev.20:7-8)

"four quarters" is the WHOLE. I think that there will be more blood shed at Magog's battle than Armageddon. First, the earth will bring forth its strength in the harvests, second, there will be long life and third there is no Great Tribulation before Hamongog killing off the bulk of mankind. The earth's population should have grown exponentially and Magog's army will be very big. Note that because no military weapons will be manufactured during the millennium (Isa.2:4 etc.), the battle of Magog will be fought with primitive weapons (Ezek.39:8-10)

1 hour ago, AdHoc said:

My understanding is that the prophets write and predict God's judgment on various nations. But it would seem that Edom has a special place in God's Book of Wrath. They did two great evils. (i) Esau despised his birthright, and (ii) Edom laughed when Israel was judged by other nations. Each of these judgments has, or will take place. But the scene at the end of the age is an alliance of all nations commanded by the Beast against Christ.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. 15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. (Rev.16)

Armageddon is a masterful military tactic by our Lord. He gathers all fighting men of every army in the world to one place. That way, when the battle is done there are no pockets of resistance remaining. He will be undisputed military and political Leader of the whole world in one bloody swoop.

A thousand years later, those born to the Nations, who have not known the chaos of Satan's rule on earth, will be tested. Note the composition of Magog's army.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. (Rev.20:7-8)

"four quarters" is the WHOLE. I think that there will be more blood shed at Magog's battle than Armageddon. First, the earth will bring forth its strength in the harvests, second, there will be long life and third there is no Great Tribulation before Hamongog killing off the bulk of mankind. The earth's population should have grown exponentially and Magog's army will be very big. Note that because no military weapons will be manufactured during the millennium (Isa.2:4 etc.), the battle of Magog will be fought with primitive weapons (Ezek.39:8-10)

It's my understanding that the US has a military presence Inside Israel for 42 months unto the beast attacks our armed forces there and kills them. At that time our armed forces(worldwide) use nuclear weapons to destroy almost everything from Iran to Egypt. The only armed forces we lose are those which were in Israel at the time the beast attacked. 

I don't see where we lose any of our fleet of ships we send there. There is not destruction in the north. Destruction comes from the north. 

https://biblehub.com/jeremiah/1-14.htm

We are not going to destroy our own nation. We destroy the middle east. 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-44.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal