• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

:24:

I was answering his question/comment.  Go back and read it.  I earned the title Marine, did he or anyone else earn the title gay?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Point taken, Constant, but it was your choice to join the marines, the same as it was tqe's choice to become gay. You can choose to leave the marines...easy. this guy has a chance to turn his life around........not so easy, so he needs help.

Sorry, Constant the anology was not meant to be offensive. Just pointing out the fact to tqe that he can have his life turned around if he is humble enough to repent and leave it all at the cross.......hope this makes sense.

cheers,

e

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no no no no no no no no no dear God no

this is what Christians dont understand. no one chooses to be gay - they may choose to act out but no one chooses to have feelings for persons of the same gender. i didnt make a conscious decision - it just happened for whatever reason.

tell me to leave the life of homosexuality - fine. tell me it's disgusting, gross - fine. DONT EVER tell me i chose to be gay. i did not.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,946
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  06/06/1979

You cannot help how your heart feels or help that it may be beating for the same sex. My 1/2 sister Carol was straight, she was even married to a man, then she became gay. I never understood how she just changed like that. She told me that she starting having attractions to other women and then her heart fell in love with her now wife. I love my sister dearly. I don't judge her for being gay. That is what she is, just like I am straight. She can abstain from sex but she will still be gay.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

What ever happened to the days when being gay meant you were happy? :noidea: