IGNORED

My parents have said we should all know better than to go to church again after the virus, And has decided Will maybe only attend a contemporary church or not.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,208
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

We, {Sort of}, Came to a compromise. Sort of. My mom is not going to go to church, If my dad wants to go she will go with him, I can take the car to any church I want to go to {Obviously not like an hour away}, And she is going to read the Bible and watch David Jeremiah and Joyce Meyer. She's been doing this for awhile, this is how she wants to go to church, She knows what the Bible and what the church has to say about it and still does not think it is wrong. She is leaning heavily towards Calvinism in this regard, And does not know what calvinism means...... She does not want to and does not care to know what calvinism means, either. If I talk about her {Or i say}, If I pray for her about this that is fine, but she does not want to hear anything anyone from church has to say about anything from me, Or I will not be allowed to take the car again ever again.......................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, She knows what the church has to say about all of this stuff, And she says it is precisely why she watches it in the first place..............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, She says she purposefully watches this stuff on purpose because of what the church says about it..................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Basically, With her the politics and the constitution is basically like the crucifixion, And when it comes to the Bible, It's all grace, and rainbows, and Unicorns. That's the way I'm wording it.When it comes to the "law", My mom is as strict as anyone can be, When it comes to the Bible she preaches grace, A LOT. A lot, a lot. 

So, That's where we are. I can take the car, But I can not witness to her anymore from here on out. When it comes to the law that is being being put in forth by our federal government, She follows it quite well and wants everyone else to follow it as well............................... In my words, When it comes to the Bible, Apparently we are all puppies..........................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by believeinHim