• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

31 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

In my quote I didn't say the Christians are antichrist. I said th e little horn is. Read it again. 

If someone hosts a spirit, they become that spirit as the spirit overtakes them.

Just because someone claims to be Christian doesn't mean they are antichrist. An antichrist denies christ. Someone who claims to be Christian have other motives like they are running for president. It doesn't mean they will deny Jesus is the christ. 

Then, how did they become a host?  They cannot have the Holy Spirit and a demon, which is why I would not call them Christians.  If you notice, I am questioning your choice of words.  Even though you did say "so called Christians", why even say that if they have a demonic spirit in them?  The term antichrist alone would be enough to know they are not Christians, even if they claim to be one.

You completely ignored the word antichrist in my post so you could say I said something I didn't. 

No, I didn't ignore the term antichrist for any reason and I am not trying to twist your words.  I have a very hard time following your train of thought, which is why I ask questions so I can.  You know what you are referring to, but unless there is clarity, nobody else would easily follow your statements.  You post what you are thinking without considering that the readers have no clue what is on your mind, so all they have to go on is the words you post.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, OneLight said:

If someone hosts a spirit, they become that spirit as the spirit overtakes them.

Then, how did they become a host?  They cannot have the Holy Spirit and a demon, which is why I would not call them Christians.  If you notice, I am questioning your choice of words.  Even though you did say "so called Christians", why even say that if they have a demonic spirit in them?  The term antichrist alone would be enough to know they are not Christians, even if they claim to be one.

No, I didn't ignore the term antichrist for any reason and I am not trying to twist your words.  I have a very hard time following your train of thought, which is why I ask questions so I can.  You know what you are referring to, but unless there is clarity, nobody else would easily follow your statements.  You post what you are thinking without considering that the readers have no clue what is on your mind, so all they have to go on is the words you post.

The host is an army given to the little horn. It's like 70 percent of American armed forces who claim to be Christian. They go to church on Sunday and if commanded to shoot someone and kill someone on Monday, they will. 

Or it's like the Russian military where the majority claim to be Christian but will kill a Christian in Ukraine because someone told them too. 

I judge by the works. Even if someone calls themself a Christian and kills thier brother, I would call them a so called Christian because that's what they call themself.