• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,466
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,800
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Shalom,

I just wanted to do a brief study on the Kings Highway and a picture of the future reign of the Messiah and the restoration of a highway in the future.

I believe the first time we read this is in Numbers.

Num 20:17  Please let us pass through your land. We will not pass through field or vineyard, or drink water from a well. We will go along the King's Highway. We will not turn aside to the right hand or to the left until we have passed through your territory.” 

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 4.09.23 PM.jpg

In the future, the Lord declares that a Highway will be established to restore Egypt, and Assyria in fulfillment ...

Isa 19:23  In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and Assyria will come into Egypt, and Egypt into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians. 

Isa 19:24  In that day Israel will be the third with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth, 

Isa 19:25  whom the LORD of hosts has blessed, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel my inheritance.” 

God has a plan to restore the entire Middle East!

Isa 11:16  And there will be a highway from Assyria for the remnant that remains of his people, as there was for Israel when they came up from the land of Egypt.

It shall be known as the Way of Holiness!

Isa 35:8  And a highway shall be there, and it shall be called the Way of Holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it. It shall belong to those who walk on the way; even if they are fools, they shall not go astray. 

Isa 35:9  No lion shall be there, nor shall any ravenous beast come up on it; they shall not be found there, but the redeemed shall walk there. 

Isa 35:10  And the ransomed of the LORD shall return and come to Zion with singing; everlasting joy shall be upon their heads; they shall obtain gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away. 

In Isaiah 27:12-13 shows the promises to Abraham will be fulfilled from the river Euphrates to the brook of Egypt ... and God has a plan to restore the entire Middle East!

Isa 27:12  In that day from the river Euphrates to the Brook of Egypt the LORD will thresh out the grain, and you will be gleaned one by one, O people of Israel. 

Isa 27:13  And in that day a great trumpet will be blown, and those who were lost in the land of Assyria and those who were driven out to the land of Egypt will come and worship the LORD on the holy mountain at Jerusalem.

Praise God that He has a plan for the entire Middle East ... join in His plan of restoration!

Be blessed,

George

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

For my part I'm thinking in terms of types/shadows, allegory and similitudes/parables.  Since the testimony of Jesus/Yeshua and His gospel is the spirit of prophecy then I would ask what do these prophetic scriptures say to us about Yeshua and His gospel.  The things in the new testament were spoken of in the old.....this is a picture of the Way...where the NT says we are people of the Way and where Jesus said He is the Way and truth and life.  The high Way of holiness.  Seeing this as why  the apostle wrote of the dividing wall being taken down between Jew and Gentile, because it was already prophesied in the OT...the ENMITY between them had been abolished and a Way of uniting the two was established.

Israel's enemies around them, the Gentile nations surrounding them (Assyria, Egypt...etc.) who would no longer be at enmity with Israel as both Jew and Gentile embrace the gospel and have one King in common between them.  Doesn't mean every soul in either Israel or the Gentile nations would receive the gospel...no, because scripture speaks of only a remnant who would be saved, but those scriptures are foretelling of the glory of this gospel that unites Jew and Gentile together to be no more divided and enemies, but united by the high Way of the gospel.

Hos 12:10

I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/4/2022 at 1:22 PM, George said:

Shalom,

I just wanted to do a brief study on the Kings Highway and a picture of the future reign of the Messiah and the restoration of a highway in the future.

Num 20:17  Please let us pass through your land. We will not pass through field or vineyard, or drink water from a well. We will go along the King's Highway. We will not turn aside to the right hand or to the left until we have passed through your territory.” 

In the future, the Lord declares that a Highway will be established to restore Egypt, and Assyria in fulfillment ...

Isa 19:23  In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and Assyria will come into Egypt, and Egypt into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians. 

Isa 19:24  In that day Israel will be the third with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth, 

Isa 19:25  whom the LORD of hosts has blessed, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel my inheritance.” 

Isa 11:16  And there will be a highway from Assyria for the remnant that remains of his people, as there was for Israel when they came up from the land of Egypt.

Isa 35:8  And a highway shall be there, and it shall be called the Way of Holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it. It shall belong to those who walk on the way; even if they are fools, they shall not go astray. 

Isa 35:9  No lion shall be there, nor shall any ravenous beast come up on it; they shall not be found there, but the redeemed shall walk there. 

Isa 35:10  And the ransomed of the LORD shall return and come to Zion with singing; everlasting joy shall be upon their heads; they shall obtain gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away. 

In Isaiah 27:12-13 shows the promises to Abraham will be fulfilled from the river Euphrates to the brook of Egypt ... and God has a plan to restore the entire Middle East!

Isa 27:12  In that day from the river Euphrates to the Brook of Egypt the LORD will thresh out the grain, and you will be gleaned one by one, O people of Israel. 

Isa 27:13  And in that day a great trumpet will be blown, and those who were lost in the land of Assyria and those who were driven out to the land of Egypt will come and worship the LORD on the holy mountain at Jerusalem.

Praise God that He has a plan for the entire Middle East ... join in His plan of restoration!

Be blessed,

George

Is there anything we can do now or is this prophecy of what will take place during the LORDS DAY?  Isn't it a sort of 'protection' by God,  until the blindness if lifted off by Him?  Can anything be done by us BEFORE the Lords Day?  The tribulation is coming and Satan will do what is written, and none of this happens until AFTER that.  Do you believe in a plan of restoration that comes before that day?  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/4/2022 at 3:22 PM, George said:

Shalom,

Be blessed,

George

Before the Lord implements this highway, there is a nearer judgment. Contrary to opposing scholastic camps, I suspect Egypt will be devastated soon, and their fragile peace agreement will somehow be broken. To my recollection, the whole of Egypt has never been in desolation and its occupants dispersed for forty years.

The outline I propose is prophesized in Ezekiel 29:1-14 and is interesting for our time. The ancient hostilities between Egypt vs. Israel, and as recent as 1948, 1967, and 1973.  

It is interesting to note ancient Syene is still there in Egypt and is home to the Russian-built and financed Aswan High Dam. Roughly 90% of the Egyptian population resides close to the Nile River. As a military strategist, what would be the most effective way to disarm an entire nation suddenly if required quickly?

The Egyptians are proud of their dam and have erected a sizeable Soviet-Egyptian Friendship monument at that site. The Egyptians still claim the Nile belongs to them, and they control it.

I suspect this Ezekiel future prophecy may be carried out by IDF sortie. Most likely conventional weaponry cannot make a dam immediately fail because of its construction and thickness. Hence, a radioactive nuclear weapon would do the job described in Ezekiel.

Radioactive fallout would rush North in the resulting tsunami contaminating all population centers and washing the people away. The Mediterranean trade winds would drive radioactivity southward.

I believe this prophecy, the destruction of Damascus overnight, and the destruction of Elam (1/6 of Iran, Bushehr nuclear facilities) may be related and on the near horizon.

Wacha think, George?

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

Well, I would like to submit that there is no hostility between Israeli and Egyptian believers in the Lord Yeshua/Jesus Christ.  What is that high Way that abolishes their enmity and brings them together?  :)

• Steward

• Group:  Steward

On 5/6/2022 at 6:21 PM, DeighAnn said:

Is there anything we can do now or is this prophecy of what will take place during the LORDS DAY?  Isn't it a sort of 'protection' by God,  until the blindness if lifted off by Him?  Can anything be done by us BEFORE the Lords Day? 

We simply pray into the prophetic word ... and realize that God has a plan to restore all people.  If you allow a seed of bitterness to seep in because of hatred toward any people group ... then we can be blinded to the plan of God.  But if we understand what God's plan is ... then we can prepare the way of the Lord by praying for the salvation of the Egyptians, the Arabs, the Israelis, etc.  

• Thanks 1

• Steward

On 5/6/2022 at 7:22 PM, Dennis1209 said:

I suspect Egypt will be devastated soon, and their fragile peace agreement will somehow be broken. To my recollection, the whole of Egypt has never been in desolation and its occupants dispersed for forty years.

Look for the coming flood of treasures found in Egypt ... this will be a marker!

https://worthy.tv/raiders-of-the-lost-ark-solomons-lost-treasure-and-the-ethiopian-dam-and-your-calling/

10 hours ago, George said:

Look for the coming flood of treasures found in Egypt ... this will be a marker!

https://worthy.tv/raiders-of-the-lost-ark-solomons-lost-treasure-and-the-ethiopian-dam-and-your-calling/

Speaking of treasures…

I am just going to touch on Israel’s wealth. The Dead Sea and its tons of chemicals, its GDP not affected much by this Covid scare demic, their recently discovered Goliath gas fields, their technology, etc.

The motive of the Ezekiel 38-39 invasion of Israel is to take a spoil. It explicitly mentions gold & silver, and I suspect that to be literal. As far as I know, Israel is not known for its wealth or mines of precious metals?

Archaeologists are discovering some amazing things that have been unearthed in the last decade, not to mention the Dead Sea Scrolls from 1946.

I have a question: King Solomon had more gold and silver than anyone, ever. Nebuchadnezzar took the Temple implements and a meager treasure back to Babylon. There is no biblical mention of Solomon’s son or anyone else squandering it away. It makes sense that all that gold and silver must have been hidden away before the diaspora. Perhaps the same applies to the Ark of the Covenant?

Do you have any thoughts about that lost gold & silver?

• Steward

17 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Do you have any thoughts about that lost gold & silver?

Watch the video.   :)

Shishek took all of Solomon's gold ... and the war of Daniel 11 is recovering Egypt's gold ... seriously the video is something the Lord revealed to me years ago and since then, I've been carefully anticipating the massive discovery of Solomon's treasure in Egypt.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/9/2022 at 7:56 AM, George said:

That video was excellent George, and it answered my questions, thank you. It took me over an hour to view it, taking so many notes.