• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,777
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Shalom everyone,

There is so much hidden in Scripture, especially when you study out simply Genesis 1:1.  So many hidden mysteries ... and yet fully revealed from the beginning!

As God says in Isaiah 48:16,17 -- 

Isa 48:16  Come near to Me, hear this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning. From its being, I was there; and now the Lord Jehovah, and His Spirit, has sent Me. 

Isa 48:17  So says Jehovah, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, I am Jehovah your God who teaches you to profit, who leads you by the way that you should go. 

In Genesis 1:1 we read,  In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 

In Hebrew it's read this way ...

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 1.02.46 PM.jpg

So you see that there are 7 Hebrew words that make up the entire passage.

If you don't know Hebrew, don't worry -- I'll try to explain it as simply as possible.  Before nouns you use the Hebrew word -- ET however it's spelled Alef Tav -- the first and last letters of the Hebrew alphabet and it doesn't add any noticeable difference in our english translation.

For example, this is the Hebrew transliteration from Bible Hub on Genesis 1:1:

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 12.59.54 PM.jpg

Notice that the ALEPH - TAV doesn't have an english word assigned to it!

Even in the beginning of the Scriptures, the ALEPH TAV -- the beginning and the end -- Yeshua (Jesus) is hidden in the Word of God!

Now we know that creation took place over 7 days ... Six days of creation and the 7th day He rested from all his works.Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 1.02.46 PM.jpg

Genesis 1:1 is comprised of 7 Hebrew words ... and it's read right to left.  A picture of 7 thousand years.  The word thousand in Hebrew is the word -- ALEPH ... which is how you SPELL the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet ... Aleph.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 1.10.26 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 1.12.14 PM.jpg

A picture of the 7,000 years ... the 7 days of creation ... the center of the passage ... of the 7 words ... is hidden the ALEPH TAV.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 1.02.46 PM.jpg

Notice reading right to left ... the 4th WORD ... and the 6th WORD ... is the word ET or the ALEPH-TAV (the 6th word has a VAV in front of it which simply is AND in Hebrew but it not a word) ... 

The 4th Millennium is when Jesus ARRIVED the FIRST TIME ... the 6th Millennium which we are approaching is when we expect Him to come again!  

And this will be hidden to most ... however it is the HONOR of KINGS to search out a matter.

Pro 25:2  The glory of God is to hide a thing; but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.

Jesus is the beginning and the end ... the alpha and the omega (first and last letters of the Greek Alphabet) ... the aleph and the tav, and He was concealed from the very beginning to be revealed to us in these last days!

Be blessed,

George

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I knew about this long ago, when another believer showed it to me. With esword, I am able to see other instances of where the Aleph Tav is in the original hebrew. It is rather cool to see this. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

On 5/12/2022 at 10:17 AM, George said:

A picture of the 7,000 years ... the 7 days of creation ... the center of the passage ... of the 7 words ... is hidden the ALEPH TAV.

Excellent truth! Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus!

2 Peter 3:[8] But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
[10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.