• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,824
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, believeinHim said:

An atheist makes a better friend to a Gentile than a Jew does. Again, Not trying to be controversial. 

This sounds cruel.  What do you mean and what do you base it on?

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  433
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,225
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  0

Well, Honestly, Neither of them make very good friends. But, I have noticed that the so~called {heathens}, Make a better friend to me than anyone else. At least as far as understanding illness. As far as an actual friend, Neither of them have. 

Edited by believeinHim

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  433
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,225
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  0

I guess what I am trying to say, Is that atheists understand Psychosis better than Christians do. There's a ton of secular people in Psychiatry, While there is not so much in Christianity. It kind of is reflecting poorly, still, On atheists. {and possibly agnostics}.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

On 5/26/2022 at 12:55 PM, believeinHim said:

I guess what I am trying to say, Is that atheists understand Psychosis better than Christians do. There's a ton of secular people in Psychiatry, While there is not so much in Christianity. It kind of is reflecting poorly, still, On atheists. {and possibly agnostics}.

Blessings& good morning

Well you see that is probably because secular people do not understand anything about bondage,spiritual warfare and Gods Truth

Unbelievers do believe in what they see, hear, smell, taste, feel and also mans" facts" - mans facts are not Gods Truth!

I'll give you an example- a pet scan revealed a malignant tumor inside of me - they saw it,labeled it as Stage4 incurable cancer-mans facts are that is terminal

I walk by Faith, not by sight.... Gods Truth is that He is the Great Physician & I am Healed by Jesus Stripes .... See the difference

Does that mean I do not feel great compassion when someone tells me they are dying of cancer ( as a matter of fact) when I try to tell them to stand on their Position of Victory and do not listen to every evil report? Of course not!

A Christian is not given a spirit of fear but of sound mind! God Says it is so......unbelievers will say" oh you poor thing"-Believers stand on Gods Word..... It should be Encouraging to one who has been stigmatized and labeled by the father of lies!

Of course there are tons of secular people in psychiatrics and they charge by the hour!!! Deliverance is free, paid in full by Christ Jesus

With love in Christ, Kwik

• Praise God! 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings BelieveinHim

I see by your reaction," Huh, don't get it" that you don't understand what I've said in response to what you said regarding more secular people being in the " phsycology" field and that you think atheist understand " phycosis " better than Christians do- that,IMO is why I believe it may very well seem that way

I would like very much to discuss this with you further and do my best to help you understand but that is way off Topic and I don't want to de-rail Debrakays thread.Perhaps you may want to start a thread on that Topic specifically and we can talk about it?

Just know this for certain, your Brothers & Sisters in Christ love you and care more about your struggles than anyone else possibly could... If you have had less than the Love of Jesus from anyone calling themselves a Christian then remember they are not ALL Christians and I'm sorry for that BUT we do all fall short of the Glory of God & it also doesn't mean they were Christians either.

But no doubt, the Body of Christ Loves you and understands much more than you know

With love in Christ, Kwik

• Loved it! 1