WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,445
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

Moscow warned Wednesday that Washington’s decision to supply advanced rocket systems and munitions to Ukraine could lead to a direct military confrontation between Russia and the United States.

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Russia attacks Ukraine then cries if Ukraine punches back?  What did Putin expect, that Ukrainians would just roll over and play dead?  Shows us just how sick Putin's ideas are. 

My second thought was about Biden.  Is he trying to be another JFK, continuing to see Russia in the same light it was in in 1962?  It seems the Democrats are getting their wish, always trying to one up Russia and blaming them for everything.  Here's hoping 2024 gets here quickly!

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/1/2022 at 9:47 PM, OneLight said:

Russia attacks Ukraine then cries if Ukraine punches back?

Ukraine. US. Not the same. The friend of my enemy is my enemy. The Art of War

The questions we should ask ourselves are:

1. Why does Pelosi think it is important for Ukraine to defend its borders but not important for the US to defend its borders?
  2. Why does the Speaker of the House travel to the Ukrainian border conflict but NOT travel to the US border conflict, where drug smuggling and human trafficking, COVID and violent criminals invade our country with impunity?
  3. Where are the speeches that proclaim if securing the Southern border save one American life, it is worth it?
  4. Why did the Federal government give $1,600 to Americans suffering from COVID but $40B to Ukraine?
  5. Why is America interjecting itself into the Ukraine-Russia war?
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Prevenient Grace Receiver said:

1. Why does Pelosi think it is important for Ukraine to defend its borders but not important for the US to defend its borders?
  2. Why does the Speaker of the House travel to the Ukrainian border conflict but NOT travel to the US border conflict, where drug smuggling and human trafficking, COVID and violent criminals invade our country with impunity?
  3. Where are the speeches that proclaim if securing the Southern border save one American life, it is worth it?
  4. Why did the Federal government give $1,600 to Americans suffering from COVID but $40B to Ukraine?

Your answers can be found in the past activities, and continuing activities, of the US involvement with the Ukraine government, including Hunter Biden. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.41
  • Content Count:  2,099
  • Content Per Day:  2.54
  • Days Won:  5

On 6/7/2022 at 6:49 PM, Prevenient Grace Receiver said:

Very good questions! 

I've read somewhere that some people from the US government (?) recently visited Ukraine, and should have said in a meeting there "welcome to the 3 world War". 

US and Norway and many other countries, have given weapons etc to the Ukraine. In my opinion that is a sign that they are supporting a war against Russia, and I will not be surprised if Russia now start to strike those countries. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, MonicaWife said:

US and Norway and many other countries, have given weapons etc to the Ukraine.

Doubtful. The whole reason TPTB want war is to profit from weapon sales. Selling to both sides is a time honored tradition among war mongers. :13: