• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

20 hours ago, Sower said:

After some tears knowing some of them, it sorta makes you want to renew your effort to sow some seed, huh....:)
This effort will only happen to those who know the truth, and believe it, that will act. (Even just a tiny seed!)
So what about these 'watchman' (every believer) that knows but doesn't warn? Today-tomorrow-ever.
Are we so comfortable believing we are not "called' to warn those whom the gospel is hid?
A good barometer to check our ticket, 'do we desire others to be saved from that Bema Seat, and act on it?'

Excellent point @Sower ! Is not this the only reason we are left in the world after being born-again?

John 20:[21] Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

1 John 3:[1] Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
[2] Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
[3] And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
[4] Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
[5] And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
[6] Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
[7] Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
[8] He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

We are left here to sow indeed. 

Mark 4:[13] And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?
[14] The sower soweth the word.
[15] And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.
[16] And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;
[17] And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.
[18] And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,
[19] And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.
[20] And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.
[21] And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?
[22] For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.
[23] If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  165
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/21/2022 at 11:11 AM, missmuffet said:

It all depends on which judgment you will be facing with Jesus. 

Exactly that is the point.

Shalom

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 6/20/2022 at 6:57 AM, branchesofHim said:

What's being written in your book today? Shalom

In Psalm 139:16 God writes the book of our life at or before our conception. The angels help us to follow the book God has written for us. The Book of Life is written at the foundation of the world. Everyone is written in that book but their name can be blotted out. Still it is God's desire for whosoever or all to be saved. The choice is up to each individual. God wants us to choose life, health & prosperity. The books people believe are written by the angels to keep track of the life we live. Lots of people talk about near death experiences where their whole life flashes before them. I think we are put on the scale that we read about in Daniel 5:27 to see if we are worthy or not. "Tekel: You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting."

13 hours ago, Ancient said:

Shalom

There is a judgement for our crowns or rewards. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member

17 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

The Book of Life is written at the foundation of the world. Everyone is written in that book but their name can be blotted out. Still it is God's desire for whosoever or all to be saved. The choice is up to each individual. God wants us to choose life, health & prosperity.

Excellent points! It is up to us to choose His way just as it was for Israel as mentioned in Deuteronomy 27 -28.

Psalm 139:[17] How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

Isaiah 46:[9] Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
[10] Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

2 Peter 3:[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

3 John 1:[2] Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

On 6/24/2022 at 6:53 AM, branchesofHim said:

Psalm 139:[17] How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

The book in psalm 139:16 is a different book: "Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." This has a lot to do with our DNA because God gives us all of our gifts, talents and abilities at conception. We need to become the person He created us to be. We are co heirs with Christ. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,275
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

On 6/23/2022 at 12:43 PM, JohnR7 said:

There is a judgement for our crowns or rewards. 

Every thought and deed, even those of omission.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ:

for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth;

to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

19 minutes ago, Sower said:

Every thought and deed, even those of omission.

Sins of commission and sins of omission are a part of the litegery; in a lot of churches. I went though a divorce that had a lot more to do with omission then commission. They want to blame people for what they do when often the real crime is what they do not do. "'Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?' " Matthew 25:44

• Group:  Diamond Member

On 6/22/2022 at 9:41 PM, Ancient said:
On 6/20/2022 at 6:11 PM, missmuffet said:

It all depends on which judgment you will be facing with Jesus. 

Shalom

The point is everything is being recorded. It's all being written down. :rolleyes:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, branchesofHim said:

The point is everything is being recorded. It's all being written down. :rolleyes:

Everything. But with the born again believers it is not a salvation issue. They are already saved it is all about the rewards. The unbelievers will have the nightmare judgment. 

• Thumbs Up 1