• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

This one was obvious from the day the war in Ukraine started, but for anyone who might have doubted, the proof is now becoming evident. Those running the show deliberately sabotaged the WESTERN economies through the supposed sanctions "against Russia." Russia is going through considerable manpower and militarily equipment, but their economy is now marching along at a better clip than it was when the war began.

Lest anyone think the powers that be were simply "underestimating things," let me reiterate this again. They are NOT stupid, ok. They know exactly what they are doing, and they knew EXACTLY what would happen. The destruction of the Western economies - particularly the US economy - is proceeding apace EXACTLY as planned from the beginning. Anyone who thinks otherwise simply doesn't understand what they are watching take place. 

1:05 + 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

...yes, and the sanctions haven't deterred Putin one bit.  So have to wonder what is the point of keeping these sanctions going if they are not serving any useful purpose.  Seems as though either western political leaders are under a spirit of stupor (aka God's judgment), or they are doing this on purpose...or both.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.16
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/2/2022 at 6:10 AM, Heleadethme said:

...yes, and the sanctions haven't deterred Putin one bit.  So have to wonder what is the point of keeping these sanctions going if they are not serving any useful purpose.  Seems as though either western political leaders are under a spirit of stupor (aka God's judgment), or they are doing this on purpose...or both.

How do you know the effects of the sanctions of Putin and/or the Russian people?

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.16
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/29/2022 at 1:31 AM, Hidden In Him said:

This one was obvious from the day the war in Ukraine started, but for anyone who might have doubted, the proof is now becoming evident. Those running the show deliberately sabotaged the WESTERN economies through the supposed sanctions "against Russia." Russia is going through considerable manpower and militarily equipment, but their economy is now marching along at a better clip than it was when the war began.

Lest anyone think the powers that be were simply "underestimating things," let me reiterate this again. They are NOT stupid, ok. They know exactly what they are doing, and they knew EXACTLY what would happen. The destruction of the Western economies - particularly the US economy - is proceeding apace EXACTLY as planned from the beginning. Anyone who thinks otherwise simply doesn't understand what they are watching take place. 

1:05 + 

Do you actually believe Fox news????

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, JimmyB said:

How do you know the effects of the sanctions of Putin and/or the Russian people?

What I can see, as I stated, is that Putin hasn't stopped his campaign in the Ukraine and shows no signs that he will.   I didn't make any mention of effects beyond that.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

On 7/2/2022 at 7:10 AM, Heleadethme said:

Never got these alerts (I don't think, anyway), so sorry for not responding. 

I agree. Many seem to assume the Biden Administration is just dense, but that's a bit naive IMO. I suppose it is a wiser tactic than outright accusing them of things without irrefutable proof, so they go with "these people are clueless" instead, however I think the opposite is actually true. But I'm not appearing to millions of people every night and liable for being sued, so I can voice what others can't for fear of legal repercussions. 

I think they know exactly what they are doing.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

"They" have been working this out for a long time. When you're messing about with countries economies and their war machines like little chess pieces you can only pre determine so much. I hope this ends up being a LOT more difficult for them than they predicted it would be.

Resistance is NOT always futile. They have help from the god of this world, but he is a very limited god with limited power and I think our God often likes to make that known.