IGNORED

I Miss the good ole days!!

Guest Thomas I Believe

Guest Thomas I believe

Greetings Brothers and Sisters in Our Lord Jesus Christ

I wanted to talk about this very topic as the Spirit spoke to me. What are the good ole days you ask? Well it was a time when most people had respect for each other and those they didnt know. It was a time when sex was never talked about or exploited. It was a time when family was close and didnt need fancy tv's or high tech stuff to amuse them. It was a time when God was respected by most, or at least the concept of God. People showed honor and respect at church. So what has happened to the good ole days. Well we are in a new world today, a world so in tune with self gratification and wealth. A world so in tune with sex and other things that are not pure of God. Why have so many lost touch with God ?? Why have so many lost touch with accountability to societys rules, but most important the few simple rules that God asks of us. So many choose the golden calf and rebuke our Lord. Our gracious loving Lord !! Satan has a hold on so many and so many tests are upon us, the believers. So where have the old days gone??? They are gone forever, we are enetering a new era where days and nights will test every christian. The challenges ahead will be unlike anything we have known. We will need to be strong in our faith and gain strength from the Lord to make it. We will be tempted and put under adverse conditions. We will endure turmoil like we have never known. You wonder why I am talking about all this... I will tell you why. There is one thing that has never changed from the ole days and never will. It is the Love, the pure, always lasting, forever love, of one.Jesus was sent by the Father to show the love He has for us. His love for us in uncomprehensible. God 's love for us has been constant, unchanging, and His Love will always be there to those who seek Him and are obedient. The ole days are gone including 98 cent per gallon gas. Be assured of one thing though. Jesus loves you so much he died for you, He wants nothing but the best for you. Thats one thing that will never change. His love is the same today as it was in the ole days. He loves you so much. His passion as he hung on the cross bleeding to death was for you !! He gave His very life that you might live. There is so much that He wants us to know, so much He wants to give us. Oh Lord thank you for loving us !! We Honor and Praise You today and forevermore !! The good ole days are gone, but I am content with that because we will live forever because of one man. The son of God. Jesus Christ !!! Thank You Lord !! :24:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Good post. :24:

Pro 1:22-23 KJV

(22) How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools knowledge?

(23) Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Rev 3:19-20 KJV

(19) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

(20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  03/31/1968

I don't miss anything about this life...

I WANNA GO HOME!!!! :noidea:

But...I hear ya my friend...I am shocked at what I see on TV, billboards, and in commercials nowadays!! Just to name a few....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  08/08/1964

I don't miss anything about this life...

I WANNA GO HOME!!!!  :noidea:

But...I hear ya my friend...I am shocked at what I see on TV, billboards, and in commercials nowadays!! Just to name a few....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I feel the same. :blink:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

You mean the good old days of racial segregation, discrimination and lynching, and if you go back alittle further slavery. Of the witch-hunts of Maccarthy and the deranged cross-dresser Hoover. Of imperial oppresion and genocide: remember the Holocaust the rape of Nankin, the gulags, the extermination of the indigenous people's of North America and Australia. An age when when the rich and powerful oppresed abused and stole from the poor and weak.

No era has a monopoly on evil. I suggest you take of your rose tinted spectacles and apply yourself to trying to improve the world we live in now.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

Greetings Brothers and Sisters in Our Lord Jesus Christ

I wanted to talk about this very topic as the Spirit spoke to me. What are the good ole days you ask? Well it was a time when most people had respect for each other and those they didnt know. It was a time when sex was never talked about or exploited. It was a time when family was close and didnt need fancy tv's or high tech stuff to amuse them. It was a time when God was respected by most, or at least the concept of God. People showed honor and respect at church. So what has happened to the good ole days. Well we are in a new world today, a world so in tune with self gratification and wealth. A world so in tune with sex and  other things that are not pure of God. Why have so many lost touch with God ?? Why have so many lost touch with accountability to societys rules, but most important the few simple rules  that God asks of us. So many choose the golden calf and rebuke our Lord. Our gracious loving Lord !!  Satan has a hold on so many and so many tests are upon us, the believers. So where have the old days gone??? They are gone forever, we are enetering a new era where days and nights will test every christian. The challenges ahead will be unlike anything we have known. We will need to be strong in our faith and gain strength from the Lord to make it. We will be tempted and put under adverse conditions. We will endure turmoil like we have never known. You wonder why I am talking about all this... I will tell you why. There is one thing that has never changed from the ole days and never will. It is the Love, the pure, always lasting, forever love, of one.Jesus was sent by the Father to show the love He has for us. His love for us in uncomprehensible. God 's love for us has been constant, unchanging, and His Love will always be there to those who seek Him and are obedient. The ole days are gone including 98 cent per gallon gas. Be assured of one thing though. Jesus loves you so much he died for you, He wants nothing but the best for you. Thats one thing that will never change. His love is the same today as it was in the ole days. He loves you so much. His passion  as he hung on the cross bleeding to death was for you !! He gave His very life that you might live. There is so much that He wants us to know, so much He wants to give us. Oh Lord thank you for loving us !! We Honor and Praise You today and forevermore !! The good ole days are  gone, but I am content with that because we will live forever because of one man. The son of God. Jesus Christ !!! Thank You Lord !!    :emot-questioned:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As I'm only fourteen, I have only heard about that..........but I do want the ol' days described,.....to be here again.... :noidea:

• Topic Count:  154
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

No?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,946
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  06/06/1979

did anyone ever see the video, or hear the song by Billy Joel...

We didnt start the fire

?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really love that song. The lyrics are so truthful.

P.S. Red Sox won last night!!!!