• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Hi George

God Bless you this lovely Sunday! May I ask what happened to our little badges? I rcvd a couple of pms from members asking why I stepped down from Watchman & I thought I was demoted,lol.   I didn't even notice until it was brought to my attention. 

In Christ Love,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Hi George

God Bless you this lovely Sunday! May I ask what happened to our little badges? I rcvd a couple of pms from members asking why I stepped down from Watchman & I thought I was demoted,lol.   I didn't even notice until it was brought to my attention. 

In Christ Love,Kwik

It looks to me like you guys actually have the badges. What are the duties of a moderator? What can they actually do on Worthy? Can they delete threads? Can they move a thread to a different forum? What is the difference in a servant like Omega and a moderator?

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

59 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

It looks to me like you guys actually have the badges. What are the duties of a moderator? What can they actually do on Worthy? Can they delete threads? Can they move a thread to a different forum? What is the difference in a servant like Omega and a moderator?

She is talking about a Worthy Logo type badge that shows up under her picture and avatar that says Watchman.  I am actually a Watchman, myself.  :)

Moderators have different levels of access here for different purposes.  Some can delete posts and move them, and some cannot.  The admins here can do most any task, while George can do everything possible to the site, including things like updating the site software.

If you look at Jade's profile or posts, or Patticats, and others, you will sometimes see a Worthy Badge.

4 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Hi George

In Christ Love,Kwik

I am sure George will answer, but you have not lost your Watchman status.  :)

15 minutes ago, Sparks said:

She is talking about a Worthy Logo type badge that shows up under her picture and avatar that says Watchman.  I am actually a Watchman, myself.  :)

Moderators have different levels of access here for different purposes.  Some can delete posts and move them, and some cannot.  The admins here can do most any task, while George can do everything possible to the site, including things like updating the site software.

If you look at Jade's profile or posts, or Patticats, and others, you will sometimes see a Worthy Badge.

When I look at your avatar I see a purple badge on the upper right hand side. It has a shield on it. When I put my mouse over it I see "moderator". Have you guys been promoted and do not know it?

Edited by missmuffet

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

When I look at your avatar I see a purple badge on the upper right hand side. It has a shield on it. When I put my mouse over it I see "moderator". Have you guys been promoted and do not know it?

Well, that little shield does show a moderator status for all types of moderators and admins. 

As I said, the badge is a worthy logo.  If you click the link next to Willa's avatar (the bird), you will see what I mean.

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Well, that little shield does show a moderator status for all types of moderators and admins. 

As I said, the badge is a worthy logo.  If you click the link next to Willa's avatar (the bird), you will see what I mean.

I don't see a bird next to Willa's avatar. NO!!!! I am talking about kwik not Willa.

Edited by missmuffet

12 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I don't see a bird next to Willa's avatar. 

Her avatar is a bird.  Click the link next to it to see her post.  Look to the left under her avatar on the post, and you will see a badge that says "Chat mod."

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Her avatar is a bird.  Click the link next to it to see her post.  Look to the left under her avatar on the post, and you will see a badge that says "Chat mod."

OH!!! you are talking about Willa? I am referring to kwik. She is the one who started this thread. 

I think we are both confused here. 

You guys who used to be watchmen are now moderators. Willa has a chat watchmen below her name. She  also has a purple moderator shield but is somewhat different and a chat watchmen. 

Does that make sense Sparks? 

Edited by missmuffet

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

OH!!! you are talking about Willa? I am referring to kwik. She is the one who started this thread. 

I think we are both confused here. 

You guys who used to be watchmen are now moderators. Willa has a chat watchmen below her name. She  also has a purple moderator shield but is somewhat different and a chat watchmen. 

Does that make sense Sparks? 

Well, a Watchman is just a type of forum moderator and it might even be a defunct title, though Kwik and I are both associated with that additional role though you don't see that logo.  As for Willa, she is a Worthy Chat Servant, and shows the Chat Mod Worthy Logo on her posts and profile.  The little shield shows up on a person's avatar for any type of moderator or administrator role.

My primary role here is a Worthy Chat Minister, though. 

Sorry if I have made everything confusing.  :)