IGNORED

Is President Trump unfairly being targeted ?

Wayne222

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, The Barbarian said:

By law, she is not responsible for security in the Capitol.   But she could implement procedural rules within the House chambers and offices.   Not even that, for the rest of the Capitol, though.   I don't know why Sean Hannity would lie about something so easily debunked.

One of these days, you'll learn to stop using CNN as a primary source for anything reliable. Until then, everything stated using CNN is to be taken with a "grain of salt" 

CNN and their "Fact Check" is dead wrong. 

Who does the Capital Police report to ? The Capital Police Board.

Who sits on the Capital Police Board? 

The Sergent of Arms of the House and the Senate, Architect of the Capital and the Cheif of Police. In other words .....Pelosi and McConnell. 

CNN doesn't know that .....

Intelligence Sources told the White House, Speaker, the Senate,  The Capital Police and the Pentagon of the threats being sent through social media platforms. In December. The Capital Police requested more man power on site for January 6th. The decision not to provide increased manpower in form of more police or the National Guard was made because of "Optics" 

The White House issued approval for National Guard Troops. The Capital Police was aware of that approval . Well before January 6th. 

Who made the decision to deny the request? 

Like it not, the staffs of Pelosi and McConnel failed both sides of the Building. If we review the articles of responsibility .....Pelosi, McConnell and Campbell are at fault for the failure. Again the excuse "OPTICS" 

Therefore, if the Capital Police must ask permission for increased presence on the grounds and Pelosi and McConnell are utlmately responsible plus Campbell.....before they are authorized to make the order .......CNN is dead wrong in their ignorant assessment. 

The sheer stupidity of layer after layer of board committees in the decision process is proof positive example of a group of failures. This layer process resulted in a 70 minute delay for the Pentagon to order the National Guard to go, yet according to tha National Guard 1100 were in buses ready to respond ...They were on duty and staged to respond .......Soeone made the dicision to keep them away from the Capital.  

Laughable ....not one part of this was a result of two years of circle jerk investigations by the January 6th Committee .....

The lies need to stop .....That includes the news media. The Capital has been attacked multiple times in the past.  Yet we have a group of politcal hacks claiming otherwise. 

The Republican Committee better end in a more relaible stance of protections for everyone in the House and Senate ..... otherwise they are as useless as the fraud that recently produced a meaningless toothless report about politics .....Congressman have been shot in the past while the capital was stormed ...

Note to Committee ......Don't invite CNN or MSNBC or Fox to the Party ....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,082
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

13 minutes ago, Bluedragon said:

One of these days, you'll learn to stop using CNN as a primary source for anything reliable. Until then, everything stated using CNN is to be taken with a "grain of salt" 

They cited the law.    No point in denial.  Sorry.

13 minutes ago, Bluedragon said:

Who does the Capital Police report to ? The Capital Police Board.

Who sits on the Capital Police Board? 

The Sergent of Arms of the House and the Senate, Architect of the Capital and the Cheif of Police. In other words .....Pelosi and McConnell. 

So McConnell was in charge?   How is it Hannity missed that?   You now realize that neither McConnell nor Pelosi was in charge of security.   Neither she nor he appointed them to be responsible for security.   Hannity probably knew that, but correctly assumed that you didn't know it.

16 minutes ago, Bluedragon said:

Intelligence Sources told the White House, Speaker, the Senate,  The Capital Police and the Pentagon of the threats being sent through social media platforms. In December. The Capital Police requested more man power on site for January 6th. The decision not to provide increased manpower in form of more police or the National Guard was made because of "Optics" 

People wondered why Trump, just a few weeks before he was to be replaced in the WH, suddenly appointed loyal underlings to key spots in the Pentagon.    Here's why:

(Capitol Police Chief) Sund said that he asked the US military for help after the violence started but that Lt. Gen. Walter E. Piatt, the director of the US Army Staff, said he could not recommend sending in the Guard. Piatt, however, says he did not recommend against this and was only saying he didn't have the authority to deploy the additional Guardsmen, an approval process that took 40 more minutes during the siege.

https://www.businessinsider.com/capitol-police-chief-sund-asked-reinforcements-6-times-wapo-2021-1?op=1

Fact check: Nancy Pelosi wasn't ‘in charge’ of Capitol Police on Jan. 6

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/07/27/fact-check-nancy-pelosi-isnt-in-charge-capitol-police/8082088002/

Hannity correctly assumed you didn't know that, too.

Piatt denied blocking Sund's request, saying: "I did not make the statement or any comments similar to what was attributed to me by Chief Sund in the Washington Post article."

"Neither I, nor anyone else from DoD, denied the deployment of requested personnel," he added, stressing that while he was leading the call, during which he told participants that he was not the approval authority, the secretary of the Army was talking to the acting defense secretary to get approval.

https://www.businessinsider.com/capitol-police-chief-sund-asked-reinforcements-6-times-wapo-2021-1?op=1

That's why Miller was put in charge; Espy would not have refused the request by police to send help.

20 minutes ago, Bluedragon said:

Therefore, if the Capital Police must ask permission for increased presence on the grounds and Pelosi and McConnell are utlmately responsible plus Campbell.....before they are authorized to make the order .......CNN is dead wrong in their ignorant assessment. 

And now you realize you were misled.   In fact, Trump's guys in the Pentagon delayed deployment.   For the reasons we all understand.    The Chief did exactly what he should have done in asking for help, but Trump's newly-installed henchman in the Pentagon refused to help defend the Capitol.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

yes.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,145
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

22 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, kwikphilly.

And, leave on QUARANTINE, too, into some states!

Exactly !!!!👍

22 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, again, kwik.

Trump is not going out quietly, though.

So would I! Finally! A REAL statesman, for a change! He'd make a GREAT President.

I don't think it would be easy to break away, though. And, unfortunately, we're getting our OWN set of crazies here in Florida! Just look at Miami, Tampa, and St. Pete! They're MIGRATING HERE from California!

And, have you heard what the EPA is doing, trying to confiscate all wetlands?! That's most of FLORIDA!

Oh, and I almost forgot! We can't forget about Orlando and Disney! That's an INSIDIOUS form of crazy!

True,very very true.... Besides the " migration" we also have( so they say) 800 per day relocating here from NY,NJ,NE etc.... Don't know about you but 42 years ago I wanted to move away from yankees& now ,uhhhh they all followed! Problem I have is it was their " votes" that got them where they are today( Dems,Libs,far left).... I loved my red State,now what happens when these folks go to the polls?????? Scarey,right?

They come down here & are happy to get away from being taxed out of their homes,their businesses shut down & mandate mania but still I hear" Bah Trump,Bah Ron,Bah conservatives .. .. are they nuts? Tell me I'm crazy,lol

Love ya!

20 hours ago, The Barbarian said:

By law, she is not responsible for security in the Capitol.   But she could implement procedural rules within the House chambers and offices.   Not even that, for the rest of the Capitol, though.   I don't know why Sean Hannity would lie about something so easily debunked.

Probably because it seems he lies about not everything but " anything",lol

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,052
  • Content Per Day:  1.60

YES,  He is definitely unfairly targeted. He's not perfect,  no one is,  but he did the best he could for ALL Americans. He tried to fulfill ALL his campaign promises.  His morals leave something to be desired for sure,  but his politics are what we should expect in a conservative president.  I was proud to vote for him and I'll be proud to vote for him again. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, kwikphilly said:

Probably because it seems he lies about not everything but " anything",lol

This is what happens when you rely of the stupidity of CNN. They stopped short when their agenda was supposedly answered. After all Journalists are not the sharptest tools in the shed.....

The Capital Police Board is manned by five people .....Pay attention now ....I know this is above the pay grade of liberals. After all CNN failed .....liberals fail ....

This fact was ignored by CNN because they thought they had their answer. 

Members of the Capital Police Board include ....... 

The House Sergent of Arms that Represents NANCY PELOSI. He works for her at her bidding. She can fire him at any time. He answers to Nancy Pelosi

The Senate Sergent of Arms that represents MITCH MCCONNELL. He works for him, Mitch can fire him at any time. At the time, He answered to Mitch McConnell. 

Short of having Nancy and Mitch sitting on the Board ......they are represented by the Sergent of Arms and serve the wishes of Nancy and Mitch. This also means that ultimately Nancy and Mitch command the Capital Police. They are reponsible as Leaders .....

The emails and text of both Nancy and Mitch will be part of the investigation of the Republican desire to strengthen the security of the Capital. Meanwhile, the Independent Council will conduct his own investigation. 

Thank you team Biden .....You are not authorized to keep Classified Materials taken during Biden's tenure as Vice Presdient ...

You certainly have no authorization to declare them unclassified ......

Only the President of the United States has that authority .....

Any move by the DOJ makes this political, as it always has been, and will get it dropped at the feet of the Supreme Court .....

File Gate is officially over. 

Good move team Biden ......

Edited by Bluedragon

9 hours ago, Slibhin said:

Did you get fired from CNN or something?

OOppppppps! Another batch of classified files found at anther secret Biden location .....Got to hand to these guys ......always leaving stuff behind and never remember where they lost it  .......