IGNORED

Is President Trump unfairly being targeted ?

Wayne222

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/8/2023 at 4:21 PM, The Barbarian said:

They cited the law.    No point in denial.  Sorry.

So McConnell was in charge?   How is it Hannity missed that?   You now realize that neither McConnell nor Pelosi was in charge of security.   Neither she nor he appointed them to be responsible for security.   Hannity probably knew that, but correctly assumed that you didn't know it.

People wondered why Trump, just a few weeks before he was to be replaced in the WH, suddenly appointed loyal underlings to key spots in the Pentagon.    Here's why:

(Capitol Police Chief) Sund said that he asked the US military for help after the violence started but that Lt. Gen. Walter E. Piatt, the director of the US Army Staff, said he could not recommend sending in the Guard. Piatt, however, says he did not recommend against this and was only saying he didn't have the authority to deploy the additional Guardsmen, an approval process that took 40 more minutes during the siege.

https://www.businessinsider.com/capitol-police-chief-sund-asked-reinforcements-6-times-wapo-2021-1?op=1

Fact check: Nancy Pelosi wasn't ‘in charge’ of Capitol Police on Jan. 6

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/07/27/fact-check-nancy-pelosi-isnt-in-charge-capitol-police/8082088002/

Hannity correctly assumed you didn't know that, too.

Piatt denied blocking Sund's request, saying: "I did not make the statement or any comments similar to what was attributed to me by Chief Sund in the Washington Post article."

"Neither I, nor anyone else from DoD, denied the deployment of requested personnel," he added, stressing that while he was leading the call, during which he told participants that he was not the approval authority, the secretary of the Army was talking to the acting defense secretary to get approval.

https://www.businessinsider.com/capitol-police-chief-sund-asked-reinforcements-6-times-wapo-2021-1?op=1

That's why Miller was put in charge; Espy would not have refused the request by police to send help.

And now you realize you were misled.   In fact, Trump's guys in the Pentagon delayed deployment.   For the reasons we all understand.    The Chief did exactly what he should have done in asking for help, but Trump's newly-installed henchman in the Pentagon refused to help defend the Capitol.

USA Today .....almost as knowledgable as the kids acting as Journalists for Yahoo News .....You know the gang ......too young to buy anything stronger than Yohoo Chocolate drinks in the soda pop aisle ....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

54 minutes ago, Bluedragon said:

USA Today .....almost as knowledgable as the kids acting as Journalists for Yahoo News

As you now see, the facts remain.  I can believe the general, or I can believe Trump's people.   Not much of a choice, really.  

Piatt denied blocking Sund's request, saying: "I did not make the statement or any comments similar to what was attributed to me by Chief Sund in the Washington Post article."

"Neither I, nor anyone else from DoD, denied the deployment of requested personnel," he added, stressing that while he was leading the call, during which he told participants that he was not the approval authority, the secretary of the Army was talking to the acting defense secretary to get approval.

This is the reality.    Trump put people in the Pentagon a few days before the insurrection, specifically to block troops from defending the Capitol.    But Pence went around them, and called in troops anyway. 

Vice President Mike Pence, not President Donald Trump, helped facilitate the decision to mobilize members of the DC National Guard Wednesday when violence at the US Capitol building started to escalate, according to a source familiar with the move and public comments from top officials.

Trump, who has proven over the past year to be eager to deploy the National Guard when violence breaks out, initially resisted doing so on Capitol Hill Wednesday as a mob of his supporters breached the building, per a source familiar. Pence played a key role in coordinating with the Pentagon about deploying them, and urged them to move faster than they were.

And so the coup attempt failed.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.90
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

15 hours ago, The Barbarian said:

per a source familiar.

And who was that unnamed "source"?

Edited by Rick-Parker

51 minutes ago, Rick-Parker said:

And who was that unnamed "source"?

The Republican members of Congress said the exchange showed Trump had no intention of calling off the rioters even as lawmakers were pleading with him to intervene. Several said it amounted to a dereliction of his presidential duty.

“He is not a blameless observer, he was rooting for them,” a Republican member of Congress said. “On January 13, Kevin McCarthy said on the floor of the House that the President bears responsibility and he does.”

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/trump-refuse-to-call-off-rioters-mccarthy-impeachment/

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

CNN: McCarthy begged Trump to rein in rioters, but Trump refused. If true, Senate must convict

Once again ......quoting sources that are known to be liars. The best you can describe them to be. 

What's wrong? Incapable of paraprasing sources that are reliable? 

I believe in baseball three strikes more or less sends the batter to the dugout. USA Today is trash ...I would tell front desks at the hotesl I stayed in .....slip that trash under my door, I will tear it up and scatter in the hallways ....Always quoting CNN .....while they've been proven wrong and creating news built around fraud ....

Try harder ...

CNN false news

USA Today false sources

CNN again false unnamed sources ...

Maybe what is needed is Schiff's staff to help limp along .....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  252
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  06/11/1957

On 1/11/2023 at 4:47 PM, Bluedragon said:

OOppppppps! Another batch of classified files found at anther secret Biden location .....Got to hand to these guys ......always leaving stuff behind and never remember where they lost it  .......

Hi Blue 💙

Nice to see ya here also. Keep them truths coming about the WH.....

I love it !

• 1 month later...

And of course the hundreds of insurrectionists who have been arrested/convicted in the coup attempt have often pointed out that they were just following Trump's orders.  

It matters as well that only when Trump realized the coup was going to fail and he told his rioters to disperse, they did.

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.58

On 8/15/2022 at 9:52 PM, Wayne222 said:

Is President Trump unfairly being targeted ?

Well of course!  Anybody that is a threat to the democrats making this nation a marxist / communist state will be treated unfairly, heavy handed, and may even possibly get whacked!

Lots of folks like him, so they must get ride of him somehow.

I'm thinking they will get at least one conviction against him that will require jail time which will prompt some states to prevent him from being on the ballot in those states

That'll probably make it impossible for him to be able to win the electoral college votes needed and the GOP will probably still have Trump as the nominee which will ensure we have another democrat pres.

After that we're pretty much a one party state meaning communism is just around the corner for the good 'ol US of A

Oh well, we had a pretty good run...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.58

On 3/14/2023 at 6:20 PM, The Barbarian said:

And of course the hundreds of insurrectionists who have been arrested/convicted in the coup attempt have often pointed out that they were just following Trump's orders.  

It matters as well that only when Trump realized the coup was going to fail and he told his rioters to disperse, they did.

That's hilarious!

WHO would ever try to stage a coup and forget to bring their weapons!

That's pretty funny to hear this was a "coup" and not an ill advised riot.  Thanks for the laugh :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon::24::biggrinflip::biggrin2::clap:

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Stan Murff said:

WHO would ever try to stage a coup and forget to bring their weapons!

Here’s Every Weapon The Capitol Rioters Are Accused Of Having On Jan. 6

https://news.yahoo.com/guns-knives-flagpoles-skateboard-guide-174530861.html

And a lot of the insurrectionists had bear spray, club, knives, etc.  These are Trump supporters, remember, and not necessarily the sharpest tools in the shed.  Some of them actually plotted the insurrection on social media.

On Far-Right Websites, Plans To Storm Capitol Were Made In Plain Sight

https://www.npr.org/sections/insurrection-at-the-capitol/2021/01/07/954671745/on-far-right-websites-plans-to-storm-capitol-were-made-in-plain-sight

Not extremely bright people.   That's the worry.   What if the next Trump is competent?

6 hours ago, Stan Murff said:

That's pretty funny to hear this was a "coup" and not an ill advised riot. 

As you see, they left the evidence out there on social media.  Why do you think they were so easy to convict?

Technically, it was a coup attempt.   A successful coup requires a bit of intelligence and courage.

Edited by The Barbarian